Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) (38592 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by BurnaBaby(f): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]Awwwwwnn. My Baby need to see this. Let me send the link to him sharp-sharp, so he can watch and learn
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Watch

Very soon he will come out to announce the birth of his son from his new second wife.
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
This girl go collect wutu wutu dis night
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Wuppdex: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by whippersnapper(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
this is SIMPly not my business

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Misterone: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
forgiveness for what exactly?! not all bad deeds should be forgiven, especially if they involve rituals!
for something like having a child outside marriage and getting married to the woman as a second wife. grin grin
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by jimtemi1: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nerogaming01:
Such a caring man. simple and kind.
all this praises just because of Benz .BUT on the contrary anything for my wife if I have the money
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Threesha(f): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
If your babe dey stay for posh apartment with posh ride but no get any tangible job
Know say na Jimmy the dog dey pay the bills
Na my neighbor tell me sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by tfelicityk(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Why fronting all this on their social media platforms? Tomorrow you start complaining that men are polygamous... That friends of yours are watching and strategizing on how to get such.
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by frozen70(f): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Blablamalala:
cry This man is gradually digging his own grave.

How ?
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by cl0r0x: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
Watch her deliberately hold grudges to earn a gift
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
Blablamalala:
cry This man is gradually digging his own grave.
Na Mimi man. I can never please a woman

3 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by slowice(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Woman just dey smile for benz e never find out wetin be the offence wey deserve the benz.... Weda e man use dem pikin do ritual abi e born football team outside with different women both house help undecided

Dis gender gets easily carried away by material things.... Na why dem dey bone dogs
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Joeyfizzo: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
This man is slowly digging his grave.

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na this kind people de make me BLAST PESIN left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE!

the Water wey u take WASH ur TOTTO, E de WORK well well!

If u check am WELL, the useless man MAMA no get BIKE not to talk of CAR! I beg go and collect the car key and give it to that man MAMA, I hope your mama get as well.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by youngstrow(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
she don already forgive abeg na who no go forgive for dis kind matter na benz we dey talk about.
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by koyyess: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
I hope the car was bought in her name?

If it's cheating, physical or verbal assault he is begging forgiveness for, the girl should still dump him after collecting. grin
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by verybadmouth(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
The reverse is sex and not benz
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by muheeb01(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
forgiveness for what exactly?! not all bad deeds should be forgiven, especially if they involve rituals!
you're right if it involves ritual or domestic violence...Good health is better than riches
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Misterone: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nerogaming01:
you see, no be every boil dem dey burst for public. Yul Edochie own came out cause he was popular. this gifts are Greek gifts. most of this men are getting married to their fire fire as second wife and using expensive gifts to blind their wife's eyes and emotions as forgiveness.
the one that struggled with them is now regarded as first wife. their fire have been quenched while working day and night to assist the man in making it. this is their reward; a Benz key.
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by bmdmix11: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nerogaming01:
the next begging with be land shey?

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Tomilola360: 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
forgiveness can be bought. this gender is amazing grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by harmony75: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Good �
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Sniper04(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc5zgFnLa-Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Very stupid man, BabajideAfonja , what's your take on this matter I wan know
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by gbolswag(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
This is madness.....and he has a mother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression / Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid / Higher Education And The Female Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.