Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) (38590 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Juanmike(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nerogaming01:
Such a caring man. simple and kind.
*SIMPle

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Juanmike(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
Candidlady:

No idont

If idid iwouldnt have asked you flash more light on it
Put light on your TOTO?
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Acidosis(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
DavSagacity:
The wife will be like..." When will u commit another offense again "

grin
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by a2d3rew(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Money buy forgiveness?
Example,I kill ur mother to do ritualist so we can get money, take this small gift make u forgive me.
Congratulations.
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by ehay(f): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] it
MarryWhiteasap:
If you are married man here and you cheated on her ,she saw ur msg or call or even caught u banging that side chick; tell her two things
1: Do u need a gift/trip.
2: If we break up, I will keep her.
If she was the promiscuous woman tell her two things
1: I won't give you my inheritance.
2: You can't live under same roof with me.

This will only work if the woman is financially dependent on you. Some of us will carry our bags and go. And probably kill you before the divorce papers come out. Heheheheheeee. Don't underestimate the greed for our share of the property.
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
This one na woman wrapper. She'd still dump you last last, especially if the luxury lifestyle vanishes.
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Joelobioha(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na this kind people de make me BLAST PESIN left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE!

the Water wey u take WASH ur TOTTO, E de WORK well well!

If u check am WELL, the useless man MAMA no get BIKE not to talk of CAR!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
boogey boogey grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by crackhouse(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Enjoy but when money finish remember wetin he do for u when it dey. Because una dey forget easily.
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
What manner of woman is this?
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by MrCover: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by phemmyfour: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
forgiveness for what exactly?! not all bad deeds should be forgiven, especially if they involve rituals!
probably for cheating...more like license to continue to cheat
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
That kind wahala no go finish lie lie
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Benrosaria(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Please is it the refurbished Benz that has influxed the African automobile market ?
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Temigal1(f): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Cant his father buy car for his mother? Why are u ppl dis foolish. Must der be a competition between d wife n mom? Is it d mom dat will bear all his kids? Is it d mom dat is his soul mate? Why are Nigerians naturally daft? Wat concern his mother in dis matter? It’s poverty mentslity sha. I’m a developed world, an 18 year old can buy his car. But here, everything is a big deal
PerfectStranger:
Not bad. Hope his momma is driving something bigger.
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Innobee99(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Blablamalala:
cry This man is gradually digging his own grave.
The woman rather
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by adecz: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Maybe the husband bannged her
younger sister or best friend ... ☺️☺️☺️

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by pharmaking: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nice one there but wait......Some women can be complex sometimes.

To you, they have forgiven abi, omo the time wey she go do you wickedness from the pit of hell, e dey choke gan.

She will collect the Benz and continue to pretend.

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by lasisi69(f): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
tiswell:
that's how they keep manipulating men,and won't hesitate to manipulate the public against the same man if he suddenly realize himself
Lol... What's your story ?? shocked shocked

I read between the lines cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Aaay: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
Oh
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Temigal1:
Cant his father buy car for his mother? Why are u ppl dis foolish. Must der be a competition between d wife n mom? Is it d mom dat will bear all his kids? Is it d mom dat is his soul mate? Why are Nigerians naturally daft? Wat concern his mother in dis matter? It’s poverty mentslity sha. I’m a developed world, an 18 year old can buy his car. But here, everything is a big deal
You ended up making no sense. You're not intelligent

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Wuppdex:
Chei see somebody's son don turn MUGU, e go better
So if your father buys a Benz for your mom, that makes him a mugu? Can you not see they’re married?

Some of una no get one sense
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 30, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Not bad. Hope his momma is driving something bigger.
This one obviously trekked to school everyday while his father bought cars for his grandmom, leaving his wife to jump buses on school runs.

It’s just your type, no offense.
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Jamesmadisson:
Wise man grin grin grin grin grin

Anything for the P. SMH
P that he’s already married to?

Wetin dey special there?
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 30, 2022
PerfectStranger:

You ended up making no sense. You're not intelligent
You sound traumatized. May God help you heal.

Leave your wife to to squeeze with your kids inside tortoise car and buy Limo for your mom you hear? Na she and her husband go dey laugh your senselessness.
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Stupid man..
Do you know how many woman you can Bleep with that Benz if you drive am yourself...
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by tiswell(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
lasisi69:
Lol... What's your story ?? shocked shocked

I read between the lines cheesy
my broda,you are wise grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by mrbenjame: 10:56pm On May 01, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na this kind people de make me BLAST PESIN left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE!

the Water wey u take WASH ur TOTTO, E de WORK well well!

If u check am WELL, the useless man MAMA no get BIKE not to talk of CAR!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

When will you ever talk responsibly?
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Boogyman557: 10:10am On May 02, 2022
mrbenjame:

When will you ever talk responsibly?
Holly Gram cool wen I LITE UP more WEED!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Wuppdex: 11:37am On May 03, 2022
Mr sensima wey get sense, it's your type who remove wigs and shoes from women in public after being disappointed, nothing wrong in buying a car for your wife, but they are married and all wealth belongs to both, so he's not doing her any favor. Catching cruise is now a norm among low self esteem dudes
Bobmarie:
So if your father buys a Benz for your mom, that makes him a mugu? Can you not see they’re married?

Some of una no get one sense
Re: Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 05, 2022
Wuppdex:
Mr sensima wey get sense, it's your type who remove wigs and shoes from women in public after being disappointed, nothing wrong in buying a car for your wife, but they are married and all wealth belongs to both, so he's not doing her any favor. Catching cruise is now a norm among low self esteem dudes
Reading to comprehend apparently isn’t among one of your strong suits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression / Higher Education And The Female Child / Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.