Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me (33115 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / NYSC: My First Encounter In South-East As A Corper / Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by HitSong: 12:41am On May 01, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

My mama na Mumu. grin
Yes na cheesy
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by HitSong: 12:41am On May 01, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

May I die in my sleep now
Amen to Allah abi Jesus... Any one?

I Arab slave. grin
Amen
grin grin cheesy
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by HitSong: 12:42am On May 01, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Yes na I dey code make breeze no blow my mama and my own dirty nyash embarassed
I be mumu
grin
cheesy
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by jimakeabi: 2:31am On May 01, 2022
Now your struggle continue (NYSC)
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by olaniyilukman(m): 5:18am On May 01, 2022
Congrats bro, your mum is happy but the people in power is not happy because they see you as a threat to their own uncultured children... Wish you all the best in life, start a mini business out of your savings and start doing something great in your environment so that you can make her further proud...
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:47am On May 01, 2022
Enjoy Yourself Boss
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Ramadangcfr(m): 6:08am On May 01, 2022
grin

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by ofiko123(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2022
Congratulations to the personality that just finished NYSC..
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by sirqeeboi(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2022
Kriss216:
Congratulations Armstrong.

This one you rush go laminate your discharge letter, you wan do dump the certificate for wardrobe?

The certificate isn't laminated it a thin film u can remove it just like nylon that have one opened end..

Certificate lamination is not acceptable again
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Acidbath: 10:00am On May 01, 2022
HitSong:

embarassed

You run commot by 12:42am to dey yarn this nonsense after running to the mods.grin

You never see anything. grin

Shey I dey make you dey laugh? You go 'laugh' tire any time you visit this forum.

Next time when you see my comment, you go waka pass instead of to troll like say na your birth right. cheesy Buzu.
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by pholu88(f): 10:02am On May 01, 2022
Congratulations
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Exceed15: 10:46am On May 01, 2022
It will produce for you good things of life in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC / 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration / Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.