Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,570 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me (33681 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / NYSC: My First Encounter In South-East As A Corper / Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by parkervero(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Adejuwonhis(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congrat bro looking forward to that day too
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Teymanhenry(f): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations man. This the time you would begin to realize you are a man, of course that is if you are not from a rich family... After service comes reality check which comes with various responsibilities
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by whippersnapper(m): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
subsidywise18:
Congrats, you have finished the one measly year of NYSC. Greater success and blessings, including six figure salary job is yours.
should we tell him?
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by 8stargeneral: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
May d joy continue shining in ur life
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by abobote: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congrats man, like someone said up there, na now the fight starts
There's this about NYSC, though people like us that attended evening school, did not get the privilege

1 Like

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations.

I'm proud of you too.

More wins on the way.
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by chrisbender: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations Bro.
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
whippersnapper:
should we tell him?

Nah... Experience teaches better! grin
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Sultty(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
strong and beautiful woman, op do all to make her smile she dun try abeg. I can see from d apron that she's been hustling hard shocked god bless all mother's

2 Likes

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Damzy101(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations man!
I'm looking forward to this day too!
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by etrange: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congrats.

They'll come to tell you how useless it is and even try to make you feel bad for seeking more knowledge. Don't let them. People naturally like to undermine what they can't achieve.
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by XpMan: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ok.
Congratulations
Welcome to the real world...

And, may the road be rosey for you as you push forward...
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by liftedud(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congrats bro

More wins as you face the labor market, may it be favor unto you

Don't go and be carrying olosho and forget to make mama proud again ooo
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Glamsberry(f): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations and welcome to the labour market grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by toujurs: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
I'm happy for you too but bro, Nysc is a waste of 1 year
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by toujurs: 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Glamsberry:
Guy why you thief person picture dey impersonate na. Are you gay undecided
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by shogsman(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by kennygreen(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congrats brother. I still recall with nostalgia how mum got emotional when i had my POP, returned from the state of posting & drop my discharged cert on her knees. Though, she is unlettered but was so excited that she bore a graduate. And been d first born, my siblings were motivated to go to sch. Today they are all in sch. Dad had died for over two decades now, but we are strong and determined. May the market favor u bro. Blessings!

1 Like

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Raysleek: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
It's not easy. The woman try
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Make momma proud

1 Like

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations. U made it. Now welcome to d real world grin
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by timefarm(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
I am also happy for you.
Congrats
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by MilitantAtheist: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Glamsberry:
Bayelsa girl see your face. Your face dey show say you like fhuck well well and sucking diicks. Howfa na, we fit link up?
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations !
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Mooh247: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Good one... Proud Mother , happy Son.... Congratulations
Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
I am not your mom or dad but i am so proud of you as well. Real world awaits you my friend and i hope you succeed in all your life endeavors.

Cheers man.

1 Like

Re: I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me by Sebocious(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
amanze2020:
OP, grow up.

Who still dey celebrate NYSC certificate that cannot give you an automatic job. Even if it gives you a good job, at the end of the month, convert your salary in Dollars at an exchange rate of N600/$1.
Oga, do you mean *Boast?
What am I saying: DO NOT BOOST WITH YOUR NYSC CERTIFICATE. RATHER BOOST WITH A VALUABLE SKILLSET THAT CAN SUSTAIN YOU, AND GUARANTEE YOUR FUTURE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC Slashing Number Of PCM From Each Tertiary Institutions / Corps Member Participating In Election To Receive N35,000 – NYSC / Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.