Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu (38548 Views)

Monitor Lizard/aligator Caught By Some Boys While Fishing This Afternoon / Photos Of Cobra Found In My Room / See The Current Worst Internet Provider In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by fineboynl(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12
The heatwave nor be here. My room was 37c this afternoon. Enugu to be precise.

No electricity to power the air conditioner. I almost die last night for heat and mosquito.

The light show up now but not stable

It's drop to 36.1 C after I power the air conditioner. The humidity is 37%,

This heat is a sign of rain coming soon.

Is there heat in your location?

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Nice2023(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12
Abuja the harmattan is still at a minimal level but we can experience heat only if we are outside.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Mindlog: 6:34pm On Feb 12
Sometimes I do crave that heat of around 32°C.

7 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by chigoziri2403(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12
Heat and mosquito... A deadly duo

Although I prefer mosquito bites than heat

190 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Acidosis(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12
Toor, I thought I was the only one experiencing the intense weather. I wan faint.

As you're sweating profusely, just make sure that you're also raining curses on the government.

We have been reduced to a generator republic. To power the generator is also a problem. How many Nigerians can afford N630 per hour, running that noisy and irritating pollutant (generator)?

349 Likes 25 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Esthered: 7:27pm On Feb 12
Acidosis:
Toor, I thought I was the only one experiencing the intense weather. I wan faint.

As you're sweating profusely, just make sure that you're also raining curses on the government.

We have been reduced to a generator republic. To power the generator is also a problem. How many Nigerians can afford N630 per hour, running that noisy and irritating pollutant (generator)?
With which energy when I'm struggling to fan myself cheesy

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Acidosis(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12
Esthered:

With which energy when I'm struggling to fan myself cheesy

😂😂

Imagine what pregnant women are going through this period. Omo, we are going through a whole lot.

My landlord wants to finish me here with generator noise. He powers his gen all through the night. I can't blame him because his kids can't stand the weather. It's unbearable.

182 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by fineboynl(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12
Acidosis:

nor be small thing oh. Bath like 5 times a day

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Esthered: 7:41pm On Feb 12
Acidosis:

😂😂

Imagine what pregnant women are going through this period. Omo, we are going through a whole lot.

My landlord wants to finish me here with generator noise. He powers his gen all through the night. I can't blame him because his kids can't stand the weather. It's unbearable.

I feel for them.
I wake up in the middle of the night with my bed soaked with sweat. Even when power is restored, the fan dey blow hot breeze sometimes.

My neighbor with his I better pass my neighbor generator no allow me manage the heat with less noise.

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Tokskob2008: 7:50pm On Feb 12
PHCN is practically dead right now.

I wonder what exactly is the benefit of the common man under this administration.

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Pootle: 7:52pm On Feb 12
everybody body dey hot for the country hence the serious heat, my bedroom have 2 big widows but i experience same too, make my generator sef suffer the heat that why i no on am grin grin

18 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Acidosis(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12
Esthered:

I feel for them.
I wake up in the middle of the night with my bed soaked with sweat. Even when power is restored, the fan dey blow hot breeze sometimes.

My neighbor with his I better pass my neighbor generator no allow me manage the heat with less noise.

It's a painful situation. Same experience everywhere.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by jmoore(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12
Same here in Aba. I may sleep on the floor tonight.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by henrimoto(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12
... Abakaliki na something else during this period. The whole atmosphere is just too hot, even, in the cool of the evening.

If you no get Ac for house, na to dey constantly visit those fast food joint, to cool your body temperature .

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Ziika: 10:29pm On Feb 12
Acidosis:

Lol

1 Like

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Goodnewsforlife: 11:00pm On Feb 12
fineboynl:

No electricity to power the air conditioner. I almost die last night for heat and mosquito.

bro get solar n enjoy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Goodnewsforlife: 11:01pm On Feb 12
Acidosis:

b cursing people when others are getting solar n moving ahead

6 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by CockPit: 1:08am On Feb 13
fineboynl:

Are they foreign or local mosquitoes? I want to check something!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by fineboynl(m): 4:27am On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
bro get solar n enjoy
solar to power air conditioner?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Acidosis(m): 6:36am On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
b cursing people when others are getting solar n moving ahead

Typical selfish nigga. How many people in your village can afford solar? As long as you can "move ahead", you don't care how the rest of the population survive?

181 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Goodnewsforlife: 9:07am On Feb 13
MadarasBlade:

keep buying solar, in fact build your own hospital and tar your own roads, if you can't do this then your entire lineage is a fool. Animal
we already know who your generations are n u perfectly describe them well

Wait for tinubu to come n fan u in your mud house, me I dey sleep dey enjoy for here n u dey curse your mama for there

If u no get money to buy cash, sunking dey allow installment ooo before u die for house

I no wan hear say hear kpain one mugu for house ooo

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Malroux: 12:19pm On Feb 13
Goodnewsforlife:
see d typical hypocrisy of the igbos that make people hate u

Someone insulted me n I gave a reply n u only reported my own reply without reporting his

I guess u see it as normal for igbos to insult people but they mustn’t reply the insult

Even if heaven will fall I prefer it that having anything doing with igbos
As if the Igbos send you. Who you epp.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by capnies: 12:21pm On Feb 13
MINE WAS 39 THE HIGHEST IVE RECORDED
PORT HARCOURT

5 Likes

Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by Goodnewsforlife: 1:04pm On Feb 13
Malroux:
As if the Igbos send you. Who you epp.
yorubas no even get una time

The northerners are waiting for u again come 2027

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiorenoya Agabi's ‘Human Brains" Computer On The Making / Strange Lights In Adamawa / Phillip Lawani Creates An Aircraft Using Wood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.