Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense (7034 Views)

Why Do Men Agree To This Nonsense Arrangement? / Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This Nonsense? / Pls,how Do I Overcome This Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by SEGLIZ: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

You are stupid, im left handed and it happens naturally when i use my left hand.
But for him to sack me just for using my left hand to accept money is stupidity.
After all my efforts in making profit for him

I spit on African backward mentality
this your comment says it all, who is the stupid one here.

ChizzyBuna:
cry
Nothiing at all. Just the left hand issue . I cant tell my mum im sacked becuz of left hand.
It dosent make sense. I begged the man from his office till he entered his car.
Life is unfair
this also speaks volume, it is obvious your mum has being cautioning you a long time for this abuse.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by carl90(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Go find another job.
You will definitely see one.
And be thankful you did not spend time working for that impatient ex boss that lacks understanding of the different personality of people.
As long as you have explained to him or her that you are naturally left-handed ,the employer is meant to understand.
Except that ex boss of yours is not forthcoming on the real reason you were sacked.
He/she should try this nonsense in the US or some European countries,he will definitely lose millions in court case after he has been sued.
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

You are stupid, im left handed and it happens naturally when i use my left hand.
But for him to sack me just for using my left hand to accept money is stupidity.

you use left hand collect salary from an elder man cheesy wink u Bleep up oh Anyway vote for PETER OBI 4 better JOBS

1 Share

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Unzerious: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sorry Bro. Next time, Bind your Left hand if you have to.
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by iykejohnson(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
But why did you use left hand

1 Like

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Spit now till tormmrow go to Europe and co they have there do and don't, understand culture. Your level of education should tell you this

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
OMGosh! undecided

This is most definitely discrimination. You need to consult some lawyers to ascertain what rights you have as a worker and what compensation or penalties are there against these acts abeg. undecided

Law what? Can a lawyer address the judge without saying my Lord

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by zeuss: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
GreatAdvice:
You joined Nairaland in 2020 and you've already created over 81 topics when the average nairalander creates maybe 3 topics a year. This tells me that 99% of your stories are fairytales. Your hope is that one day your silly topics will make frontpage so you can feel accomplished. You crave attention so much that you will make up silly stories and its quite depressing to watch. I will advise you to get a job and put your time to good use as a mind is a terrible thing to waste. And if you were indeed sacked for using your left hand to take something from an elder, you truly deserve it because it means you clearly lack home training. Goodluck.

you are indeed sounding very not inclined to empathy, niceties or kindness. if u can't be helpful why not keep from commenting on the thread..The OPs threading habits should not be a concern unless u have solid proof of falsification.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
Law what? Can a lawyer address the judge without say my Lord
What the heck? undecided
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Tonyx5(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

you ask question person reply you..why the insult lmao

1 Like

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by loadedvibes: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
The man get your beef.. you self begin beg.. person when you for swear for.. you no try atall . Now you collect sack come still collect insult join.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by BabalawoPikin(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Kobicove:
Fake story, it's only daily wage earners such as labourers that receive payment for services in cash
lol. Fym! My Chinese boss mum always pay me 100k monthly few years back in cash. It depends on the kind of business
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Kenturkey048(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Now you feel a bit of what gay people feel in Africa. Sorry, sir.

Normally, some humans suppose to come this world as animals...
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Damzy101(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
Op, there's more to this story.
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Uniquetani1(f): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Lol. Na yoruba people i know say them no dey like this left hand something. Sorry bro.

As a Yoruba, I agreed. He supposed to collect it with right hand and even prostrate join.
E seun oga mi
Modupe

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Lamanii22(f): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2022
Pierocash:
Which kind salary Dem dey give person for ✋ hand? Salary wey Dem no dey pay for akant ,is that one salary
grin grin grin Lower the volume sir..

1 Like

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Ayandaseyi(m): 12:29am On Apr 30, 2022
Honour is very important, learn it now
Meanwhile for your assignment, Seminar, proposal, and project write up; WhatsApp zero seven zero three 9 seven 5 two 9 9 one

1 Like

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Babaken:
Don't you think you deserve the Sacked letter?
Or what do you think.
grin
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Pierocash:
Which kind salary Dem dey give person for ✋ hand? Salary wey Dem no dey pay for akant ,is that one salary

O weak mi pàá. grin
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 30, 2022
GreatAdvice:
You joined Nairaland in 2020 and you've already created over 81 topics when the average nairalander creates maybe 3 topics a year. This tells me that 99% of your stories are fairytales. Your hope is that one day your silly topics will make frontpage so you can feel accomplished. You crave attention so much that you will make up silly stories and its quite depressing to watch. I will advise you to get a job and put your time to good use as a mind is a terrible thing to waste. And if you were indeed sacked for using your left hand to take something from an elder, you truly deserve it because it means you clearly lack home training. Goodluck.

Shet! kiss
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What the heck? undecided
Yea answer the damn question smarty pants undecided
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by MartinCorridon: 5:45am On Apr 30, 2022
GreatAdvice:

Wow. You do give Great Advice like your name.

It's really sad. You perfectly captured the psyche of those who create meaningless threads to feel some sort of accomplishment in their pathetic lives...

ILegend or so should come and read your comment.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by HayZed040: 6:00am On Apr 30, 2022
Y una too Dey lie
Later now una no go let Lai Mohammed rest
Fake story everywhere sad

1 Like

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Ishilove: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
cry
Nothiing at all. Just the left hand issue . I cant tell my mum im sacked becuz of left hand.
It dosent make sense. I begged the man from his office till he entered his car.
Life is unfair
Why not text him that you're left handed so it happened unconsciously?

I feel the sack was the height of some issues he has been having with you. He just can't sack you for the reason gave.
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Ishilove: 6:47am On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Welcome to Nigeria ... the land where foolishness thrives. undecided

You should probably instead ask Lawyers here on Nigeria of employment laws that can help you get your job back or sue your boss for firing you without real reason.. undecided
Kobo you'll pay the lawyer fees abi?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by GloriousGbola: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Yesterday has not been easy for me.
I was sacked because my boss gave me my salary and i collected it with my left hand.

He just looked at me strangely and said that i should leave his office and started insulting me.
Then it dawn on me its because i took the money with my left hand.

Is it a crime to use your left hand??

fake story.

this is 2022. the only place where people pay in cash is on construction sites
and no be boss dey pay the money.

even in the most ras of offices, there will be an accountant that will hand out the salary.

whe you can send mmoney sharp sharp no story via transfer, why would a person in an office be giving SALARY - not wages, in cash

fooking clout chaser.

Ishilove:

Why not text him that you're left handed so it happened unconsciously?

I feel the sack was the height of some issues he has been having with you. He just can't sack you for the reason gave.

hmm - seems like ishi is one of those who hands out the cash. tongue
bow before my glorious majesty, lowly salary earner angry angry
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Acidosis(m): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2022
Culture is a big issue in organisations. Some people go to schools to study organisation culture as a course. There's no sane organisation without its own culture. You just don't walk into strange places and do nonsense because of wokeness or your disdain for the African culture. Whoever told you that you can make your own rules in strange lands lied to you.

While i don't subscribe to the whole cash payment and sack thing, take this as a lesson and always learn to read the room wherever you find yourself.

A poor approach to managing cultural differences can cost you a multimillion naira deal. All you'll hear is "we will get back to you later" so there won't even be a room to hire any lawyer to fight anybody as some people have suggested here.
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Acidosis(m): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

Law what? Can a lawyer address the judge without saying my Lord

grin grin Even a lawyer cannot address his boss without bowing to His Lord. Epic.
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Judd007: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2022
Your HAND don put you for trouble. You
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Rickmann: 7:23am On Apr 30, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Yesterday has not been easy for me.
I was sacked because my boss gave me my salary and i collected it with my left hand.

He just looked at me strangely and said that i should leave his office and started insulting me.
Then it dawn on me its because i took the money with my left hand.

Is it a crime to use your left hand??

Ur boss should have a better excuse not to pay you at least..what rubbish?
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Ishilove: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

hmm - seems like ishi is one of those who hands out the cash. tongue
bow before my glorious majesty, lowly salary earner angry angry
You've corrupted me. When I see the adjective 'glorious' even offline, my mind goes to gbola straight angry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend / What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You / I Pretend To Enjoy Sex With My Husband Even When I Dont.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.