Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You (7048 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Hits You Hard While At Sleep / My Boyfriend Hits Me: Should I Go Back To Him? / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by JaybeesBlog(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2015
Dedicated to all ladies out there that suffer all sorts of physical abuse from Boyfriend.
I'm so sad this is happening to you, just yesterday a friend of mine asked a question regarding to physical abuse in a relationships(Jaybee, what's your advice to a girl whose Boyfriend hits most times and still want to make home together?), so after series of research last night I decided to put up this post as my advice to any lady who get hits by Boyfriend.

No measure of physical abuse, regardless of how "little," is ever alright anyplace, particularly in a relationship.

There's a distinction between having hot temper and getting violent with somebody, and what your man does is not adequate by any means. It doesn't make a difference on the off chance that it happened once, or if it was "little," or "big" as the case may be. You're precious and you deserve no hitting. Coincidentally, beating and related abuse doesn't sound little to me rather a big one.

Believe it or not, this is the fact. Abuse normally start little by little. At this moment, the majority of the regular examples of abusive behavior at home are there. Your Man lost his temper, hit you, and after that he felt sorry and apologized. This is the thing that abusers do; they control you. They hurt you, then let you know how sorry they are and act like a changed person for a couple of days, weeks, or even months. They swear they won't do it once more, however then one day, they lose their temper, and it happens. The cycle rehashes itself until things get worse, it gets more regular and have get use to you which forms his habits towards you only most times. Outside home he gets afraid to confront his follow man but exercise his power on you.

I know how difficult this must be for you. You love your man, and you need to see the best in him. You want to accept that he can change, and that he won't do this once more. This is never a simple thing to experience, and I comprehend that your feelings are unfathomably complicated at this time. The truth of the matter is, nobody knows without a doubt what will happen later on – yet at this moment, your man is showing the attributes of an abuser.

Studies shows that when a man gets to be violent once, he will doubtlessly get to be violent again. From where I stand, this doesn't look great. If he has a past filled with having Uncontrollable temper, who says he won't lose it like that again? In short, it's going to be terrible this time around.

At this time, you have to take time to consider this all alone. You need to ask yourself some questions: Do you feel safe around your man? Do you feel scared when you perceive that he's beginning to get angry? Do you feel like you’re walking on eggshells with him? or you must be extremely cautious to keep him happy and not do the wrong thing? Does your man additionally show indications of emotional abuser, such as trying to control you? Why do you have a feeling that you need him in your life?

In all honesty, I think you have to end that relationship. Yes! Read my lips, end it. Violence in relationships is rarely a one time thing, and you deserve better than that. Abusive relationships are fantastically troublesome, and the more you stay in one, the more worse things will see or get. As hard as it might be to break up with this gentleman, its to your greatest advantage to do as such.(Read: [url]The Best way to Break up[/url])

Somebody who genuinely loves you and care about you would never hit you. This is not a sign of true love, and no amount of apology can equal hitting you. I also suggest that you seek for advice somewhere else too. Discuss with parents or guardian, "trusted" close friends. Going for counselling is likewise something that you can truly benefit from. At times, it helps to simply have "trusted" somebody to talk with and turn to.

Regardless of what you choose to do, I need you to realize that physical abuse is never your fault no matter how bad your behavior is.You never should be abused by someone who said he love and care for you. Hitting and abusing a Woman you said you love and care for is constantly unjustified. Never you blame yourself for your Man's inability to control his temper. (Read:[url]How to Overcome Breakup Trauma[/url])

For more visit >>http://www.jaybeesblog.com/2015/04/what-to-do-if-your-boyfriend-hits-you.html

1 Like

Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by shakazuldadon: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2015
make i read first..

ok ave read..

Its never justified to hit a lady for any reason whatsoever inasmuch as MOST times they could be annoying, nagging. The key for any guy especially those with anger issues should be to just walk away and take a breather to a couple to minutes and then return to address issues like a boss. Its also unfair that guys show their good sides when dating but turn to something else later on. My fellow dudes please dont hit our ladies cos apart from the fact that they are the weaker vessels, hitting them dosent make you any more a man than you already are.... abi

Ladies understand your man because you ought to know what makes him upset and try to avoid it and even when such issues arise, it becomes your responsibility to create an atmosphere that would make the discussions to be amicable. Also ladies tend to carry over issues for many days in their minds..... just let it go baby... dont swallow all those issues and one day just explode in your mans face.

Finally.... if your guy beats you when you re dating, there is a 95% chance the beating will continue after marriage...
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by xamuel17(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2015
grab his balls and take a big bite!

1 Like

Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by francizy(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Simple, just hold him by the balls.. Shikina..

1 Like

Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by Fairgodwin(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2015
What? Imagine your 'boyfriend' beating you, NOT even your 'husband' o; chai, that means if he eventually marries you, he will stop beating you and then KILL you!!
My dear ladies, please run as fast as you can from such a guy and such a relationship. #my 2 cents.
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by Mekybliss(f): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2015
I am the daughter of a supol who was thought how to slap or fight with any nigga that thinks he can turn me to a punching bag lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by dharay99: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2015
angry

Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by alberto2k(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Mekybliss:
I am the daughter of a supol who was thought how to slap or fight with any nigga that thinks he can turn me to a punching bag lipsrsealed
daughter of supol shocked

See as u juss discourage me angry
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by PunkyOh(f): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2015
Dump him but that won't happen since most develop Stockholm syndrome after a several beatings. If it was me, I'd drop him immediately after the 1st beating. My own father never raised a hand on me, so I'll never allow another man to glove me up. Impossible.
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by agarawu23(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Mekybliss:
and your supol dad will marry you after the guy trow u out undecided
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by imbless: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Grab his dick and give him mouth-watering bJ
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by imbless: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Grab his dick and give a him mouth-watering bJ
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by Babprosper20(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Kpakam, the answer is simple, apologise ti him this way,

[size=15pt][s]"oh baby i am soorry,..."[/s][/size]
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by Enegod(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2015
xamuel17:

francizy:
Simple, just hold him by the balls.. Shikina..

Mekybliss:

imbless:
Grab his dick and give a him mouth-watering bJ
these comments are highly disturbing! undecided

1 Like

Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 22, 2015
xamuel17:

Lol haba u dont want him to have future kids
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by FLAWLES(f): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2015
>cheesy
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by pinkhill(f): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2015
he doesn't deserve too
Lala247:

Lol haba u dont want him to have future kids
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2015
pinkhill:
he doesn't deserve too

Thats true
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by Mekybliss(f): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2015
agarawu23:
and your supol dad will marry you after the guy trow u out undecided
. Bf is different from husband. Why will I marry a guy that rise his wife on a woman
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by francizy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Enegod:

these comments are highly disturbing! undecided

Which comment would have been better?
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by demmy0325(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mekybliss:
. Bf is different from husband. Why will I marry a guy that rise his wife on a woman
What the hell are you typing?

Go and modify your posts. or, nlanders will...?
Re: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Saying No to violent and abusive man since 13AD.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Smash Or Pass??? Pics / Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS / Best Sex Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.