Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense (7027 Views)

Why Do Men Agree To This Nonsense Arrangement? / Why Do Nigerian Guys Do This Nonsense? / Pls,how Do I Overcome This Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by SenecaTheYonger: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2022
Was your right hand busy?

Anyways Nigerian managers always think they’re doing you a favor by paying you, so they expect maximum respect from you.
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by GloriousGbola: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2022
Ishilove:

You've corrupted me. When I see the adjective 'glorious' even offline, my mind goes to gbola straight angry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8rr0CxnD18

Footage of Ishilove when glorious exit is mentioned in a staff meeting grin
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by SarutobiEky(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
cry
Nothiing at all. Just the left hand issue . I cant tell my mum im sacked becuz of left hand.
It dosent make sense. I begged the man from his office till he entered his car.
Life is unfair
how person wey school abroad go dey beg ontop 50k salary ?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by dami2boi(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2022
Kobicove:
Fake story, it's only daily wage earners such as labourers that receive payment for services in cash
That's not true, i have been paid my monthly salary by cash before
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2022
philiancoop:

Seems you're a lady that's big on insulting other people and you insulted the boss. Because the person above only asked you a question and you've already insulted him

Another misogynist spotted , so because he's rude you're denying him from your gender
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Kobojunkie: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2022
Ishilove:

Kobo you'll pay the lawyer fees abi?
To ask Lawyers on nairaland, he needs to pay a fee? undecided

Let him talk with one and if from there he decided it is best to sue, he can always negotiate payment with any lawyer who will represent him. There are probably lawyers who may be willing to take on such cases pro Bono. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Kobojunkie: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2022
killmods:

Yea answer the damn question smarty pants undecided
Notice how a sane Judge never throws a tantrum when a deaf or dumb individual in His court fails to address him in the manner suggested. And there is is reason why ... commonsense.. undecided
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Notice how a sane Judge never throws a tantrum when a deaf or dumb individual in His court fails to address him in the manner suggested. And there is is reason why ... commonsense.. undecided
Now u see u ain't half as smart as u like to think grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Kobojunkie: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
killmods:

Now u see u ain't half as smart as u like to think grin grin grin
So, you couldn't process how disabilities are not to to subjected to even your traditions, from the OP and even my response? undecided

Anyways, I almost always expect that these things will indeed go over the heads of many on here so no worries. undecided

By the way, I don't think I am smart... It is instead a fact. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, you couldn't process how disabilities are not to to subjected to even your traditions, from the OP and even my response? undecided

Anyways, I almost always expect that these things will indeed go over the heads of many on here so no worries. undecided

By the way, I don't think I am smart... It is instead a fact. undecided
So being left handed is a disability grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Kobojunkie: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
killmods:

So being left handed is a disability grin grin grin
In a place like Nigeria where culture is geared towards the right-handed, as this case exposes, for example, left-handedness can too be construed a disability. undecided

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2446422/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
In a place like Nigeria where culture is geared towards the right-handed, as this case exposes, for example, left-handedness can too be construed a disability. undecided

Oya carry go.. u will never admit to being wrong in any argument even when its clear. Go be lawyer abeg undecided
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
killmods:

Oya carry go.. u will never admit to being wrong in any argument even when its clear. Go be lawyer abeg undecided
Again...In a place like Nigeria where culture is geared towards the right-handed, as this case exposes, for example, left-handedness can too be construed a disability. undecided

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by MedicH: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
oga that one they pay you so no be salary, na wage. salary is paid in account, wage way be like tiri k or 6 kpa na for hand they give am,
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
He had no genuine reason to sack you.
African mentality has eaten dip into our sense of reasoning walahi.

In saner climes, left hand is mostly used to collect money or monetary gifts.
I don't know their reasons though.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Bodydiialect57: 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

You are stupid, im left handed and it happens naturally when i use my left hand.
But for him to sack me just for using my left hand to accept money is stupidity.
After all my efforts in making profit for him.

I spit on African backward mentality
Don't worry, go and use the same efforts to make profit for yourself.
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8rr0CxnD18

Footage of Ishilove when glorious exit is mentioned in a staff meeting grin
I'm not quite so sensitive cheesy
Re: My Boss Sacked Me Because Of This Nonsense by Greatzeus(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2022
Your boss giving you your salary in cash? By hand? What year is it,1999?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* / I Pretend To Enjoy Sex With My Husband Even When I Dont. / How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.