Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) (7037 Views)

After LGBTQ Has Succeeded, This "Terrible" Agenda Is Next / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Do I remove This Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2018
Sorry I don't know where to post this. I got this marks when I was like 4 years old, i did some digging and found out it was a spleen sickness, as the Benin called it *ude*.

Back to the topic, this marks is really discomforting, I want it gone, it lowered my self esteem. I can't even take my shirt up in public like in swimming pool to swim.

I really need to know how to get rid of it, lalasticlala, anybody that have idea on how to remove it should please do.

I'll do anything to get rid of it
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Uglymugg: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2018
Just see it as a tattoo.
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by realtyson: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2018
grin chai this Map wey the draw for body go lead Girls straight to hell
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2018
See that one!

Even Lagos - Benin express way no straight like that.

Kudos to the artist, they really had beef with your mother.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by cruxmeggido(m): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2018
Tattoo the remaining part of ur body
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2018
TarOrfeek:

See that one!

Even Lagos - Benin express way no straight like that.

Kudos to the artist, they really had beef with your mother.
grin una mouth bad gan
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2018
So no solution or idea?

What did I expect from the biggest forum on a shit hole country
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2018
bumzi85:
sorry, it can never be removed
really?
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2018
Edodefender:
Sorry I don't know where to post this. I got this marks when I was like 4 years old, i did some digging and found out it was a spleen sickness, as the Benin called it *ude*.

Back to the topic, this marks is really discomforting, I want it gone, it lowered my self esteem. I can't even take my shirt up in public like in swimming pool to swim.

I really need to know how to get rid of it, lalasticlala, anybody that have idea on how to remove it should please do.

Kdj

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2018
omohz:

bro, if you weren't given the *ude*, you would have been dead by now, in my house alone, we're three who have the markings and I'm not ashamed to pull my clothes in the pool, you'll be surprise how most people know what the mark is meant for.
that's true and I'm grateful for that.

What about when I go to somewhere else that don't know about it? What about if I go acting? Or anything that requires me taking shirt off
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Lucifer66(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Where are the pictures?
Too many idiots on NL

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by PassionProducts(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
I have a product that's a perfect remedy to your situation
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by falcon01: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
Edodefender:

you gotta learn to love your body!
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Uglymugg: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2018
omohz:

bro, if you weren't given the *ude*, you would have been dead by now, in my house alone, we're three who have the markings and I'm not ashamed to pull my clothes in the pool, you'll be surprise how most people know what the mark is meant for.

Can you explain more about this markings? Does it have some sort of power to repair a spleen damage?
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by terrorvibes1: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2018
just see it as tatoo oo
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
Uglymugg:

Can you explain more about this markings? Does it have some sort of power to repair a spleen damage?

surely, it's does treat spleen sickness, so stop worrying and don't allow it affect your self esteem
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Uglymugg: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
omohz:

surely, it's does treat spleen sickness, so stop worrying and don't allow it affect your self esteem

Sure, but i'm not OP. Do they rob some stuff inside the cut? Or is it spiritual.
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by prodigy22: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
Edodefender:

post the pic let me see the extent of the damage
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Badbunny: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
°

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Homeboiy: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
most bini people have that mark

Na so I wan knack one babe, I open her belly, na that Mark full am
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Mcdreamy15: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Edodefender:
that's true and I'm grateful for that.

What about when I go to somewhere else that don't know about it? What about if I go acting? Or anything that requires me taking shirt off
guy where the picture dey na?
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by youngreva(m): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
abeg show us pictures na
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2018
prodigy22:
post the pic let me see the extent of the damage
tgis

Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Rucheen(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2018
Which kind jazz be this?
Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by don4real18(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2018
Well, if you can afford it, plastic surgery can work out pretty well. Just know you need to have between $1000 & $3,800 (could be more cos of the size)

Another option is getting a tattoo... A talented tattoo artist can bring out a world class art from the markings you are determined to hide

Another option is meeting Jason Voorhees... Can't guarantee you will be alive to see the markings removal grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) by Hollysaint: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2018
Must you remove your shirt in public?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Human-chimpanzee Love Affair Produced A Son: Mother Confirmed / Lady Dumpfounded After Meeting The Mystery Man She Has Been Chatting With... / Kenyan Minister Ties The Knot With Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.