Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) (40177 Views)

Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Golan007: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:
No one has mentioned any tribe here, why are you so bittered with the Igbos?

Did I mention Igbo?

Guilty conscience.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by sapele914(m): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Tooreda:
I don't have problem with the boy schooling abroad but why not go to a country where Islam reigns supreme
Why do Americans & Britons make UAE their number one holiday destination.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by descarado: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2022
sapele914:
Why do Americans & Britons make UAE their number one holiday destination.
Who told u that?
Americans and Britain make United Arab Emirates their number one tourist destination?

It is well
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by descarado: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2022
GooodHardDick:
ASUU is on strike and their families stays in UK!

By the time Buhari and his brainless Apc zombies are done with Nigeria, una eyes go clear!!!
Are you not a Nigerian undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by petermichaels(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2022
These children Of The Elite Will Surely pay for The Sins of Their father In No time Soon. Tax payers money. God Judge Them

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Hmm ... And many Kaduna residents are breaking fast and observing Iftar with kidnappers in the forest ... cry
what an irony of life
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2022
Burgerlomo:
Congratulations cool
for what exactly? For allowing bandits to feast or keeping our University closed for nearly 80days now
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Jostoman: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations to him
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by yemmit90: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Xscape1993:
The black's man mentality.....

Infact, so tired of mentality of black man. Only a black man will burnt his house, stole everything meant for the development of his home, but took the same stolen fund to enrich another person home.

He dispised his fellow black man, it is pleasure to him seeing his brothers suffering in pain and agony. He care not about others but himself alone.

Sorry to say, an average black man is naturally silly and daft.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Your father will do worse

Been there and didn’t do that. Will your dad ever get there?
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 30, 2022
Dot298:

Page before payment bro
Deal?
write me
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by dobnina(f): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2022
Veke90:
Eheh
Scam scam scam
This guy is a chronic scammer.
Always changing username after the mods blocks his account.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by OyinO: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2022
The fooolish Nigerian youths will still not learn from this.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2022
JAMO84:
Mpurumirin addicts (Not all Igbo) will be all over this thread

Meanwhile, their governors are destroying their destinies on daily basis. They only have the liver to drag El Rufai and Sanwo Olu.
This is not about tribe, this is about Nigerian politicians and how they treat Nigerians, most Nigerian politicians are greedy and wicked even against their own people, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa politicians are selfish and self-centred.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Golan007:
It's OK for Soludo and Peter Obi's children to study abroad but God forbid El-Rufai or any Northerner do same.
Don't bring tribalism into this, this is about calling a spade a spade.
This is not about tribe, this is about Nigerian politicians and how they treat Nigerians, most Nigerian politicians are greedy and wicked even against their own people, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa politicians are selfish and self-centred
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Golan007: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
Thermodynamics:

Don't bring tribalism into this, this is about calling a spade a spade.
This is not about tribe, this is about Nigerian politicians and how they treat Nigerians, most Nigerian politicians are greedy and wicked even against their own people, Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa politicians are selfish and self-centred
[/s]

Where do all you do-gooders hide when the thread is the graduation ceremony of the offspring of a Southern, Christian, PDP leader?
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by NorthernersSuck: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2022
GooodHardDick:
ASUU is on strike and their families stays in UK!

By the time Buhari and his brainless Apc zombies are done with Nigeria, una eyes go clear!!!

Yes ooooo, their blind eyes don dey clear already small small
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by komanderz: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2022
That's why they don't care about resolving the ASSU strike because their kid's school overseas.
God will judge them.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by donbachi(m): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2022
Harni:

My brother, I dey tell you...
And, about to vote in same people.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Teenaira: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2022
candidtalk:

Why Abu Zaria and why BUK?

Where he sends his most beloved asset in the world , i.e his children, to be educated should be no concern of yours so far he can pay for their tuition and upkeep with his private earnings.

Everything you said is true until you mentioned 'private earnings'. Look my friend, this people are rouges they still our resources and resources of our yet to be born and use it to enjoy life and train their children and get reserves for their yet to be born. This is the major problem we have in Nigeria with almost all politicians.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2022
i dont even blame ELrufai at all........the people he has failed in governing will still vote him if the constitution allows him to run a third time......
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Layi4real(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2022
I wish the can be a constitution Which will make it mandatory to any politicians applying for a seat in government to make it compulsory that there children must be schooling in Nigeria federal universities. Nd them personally taking there health care in Nigeria only. That can only b a dam solution into our education nd health sector in this country
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by MonkeyMods(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Been there and didn’t do that. Will your dad ever get there?

Of course I know your lazy father will NEVER get there. Now run along. Hungry online beggar
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Reference(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Hmm ... And many Kaduna residents are breaking fast and observing Iftar with kidnappers in the forest ... cry

Well, they voted him in.
Not his faulty he cannot serve them.
They didn't ask for service.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
Golan007:
[s][/s]

Where do all you do-gooders hide when the thread is the graduation ceremony of the offspring of a Southern, Christian, PDP leader?
My friend go and masturbate, who is your mate here.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Golan007: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
Thermodynamics:

My friend go and masturbate, who is your mate here.

Certainly not one who doesn't know how to use punctuations.

Lesson 1:

Whenever you ask a question, use a a question mark (?) to end the statement.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
juman:
Why not abu zaria.
Why not buk.
Him for fail woefully.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by dododawa1: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Funny nation and funny citizen.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Of course I know your lazy father will NEVER get there. Now run along. Hungry online beggar

If you can post proof that I’ve ever begged on any fora I’ll post my true identity here. Loser! it’s rather unfortunate.

My lazy father grin

Dude… I’ll just leave it at that
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Shebbs: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Black Will Always Be Black. Low Self Esteem And Zero Sense Of Reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com / Top 5 Most Expensive Schools In Portharcourt / APC Letter To Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.