Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) (40174 Views)

Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by blackboy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Cpongratulations to his son. But our leaders in power need to at least have the fear of God if not the fear of the people. Most Nigerians cannot afford to send their children abroad to better schools. At least our public schools should be befitting . What is ASUU demanding for? Is it too much? Pay ASUU. If there is corruption in schools let those like EFCC or police do their work not for FG or State govt to deny them of funds.
See how happy this chap is . LEaders let others be happy too.
Last last this chap will not go to camp but will get NYSC cert
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Golan007:

Certainly not one who doesn't know how to use punctuations.

Lesson 1:

Whenever you ask a question, use a a question mark (?) to end the statement.

We are not doing English competition here, hence no one is that concerned, so long as the message is passed and understood.

Which one be "use a a question mark" ? so you too de make mistake ni, abi you nor fit type correct English, abi your stammering don strong sotay you don de stammer for typing.

Mumu, even a new born baby knows how to use a question mark, why not mention something more complex like semi-column, exclamation mark and types of punctuations.
Try harder next time. Tribal bigot.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
These our politicians need to be killed, I mean all of them from councilors to the president, from level 10 upwards before this country will be manageable
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by FashionMarket: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congrats to him
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Xscape1993(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
yemmit90:

Infact, so tired of mentality of black man. Only a black man will burnt his house, stole everything meant for the development of his home, but took the same stolen fund to enrich another person home.

He dispised his fellow black man, it is pleasure to him seeing his brothers suffering in pain and agony. He care not about others but himself alone.

Sorry to say, an average black man is naturally silly and daft.
You are a true leader dear.

Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by mapet: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
donbachi:
And ASUU is still on strike

But all Kaduna Tertiary institution are not on strike
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Bonavi: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
ExAngel007:
Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai and his wife, Barrister Asia Muhammad, were in London on Thursday, April 28, for the graduation ceremony of their son, Ahmad.

Ahmad bagged a degree from one of the universities in London.

See more photos below...
I thought since u don dey chop ur midget papa money u go don tall reach heaven, so u still small like this??
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2022
Joker
Golan007:

Did I mention Igbo?

Guilty conscience.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Longman8: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lecturer dey form pompous
ASUU con shock us
Government just lock up
Dem Say
"If you like learn work"
Govt no get work
Are things not bleeped UP?
it is finished!
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Ebelefrancis123: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
I don't care about the ASUU strike, but the mumu hausa malams that are been fooled by their elites and politicians. Just look at the way this niga is dressed. But common hausa will look dirty and unkempt in the name of religion. And will not value education. Like this niga will like to mingle and shach liquor. Abi?
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Alamkir: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Lol na this guy funny pass. Tag these meme

Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Shollez(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
That's why you people's are not care about ASUU strike cos All of you are sending your children's to school in Abroad.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Adunmhi: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Why ASUU is still on strike
Foolish people
They only care abt dere children
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Praxis758: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Benbellamor:
They will Also discourage the Almajiiri poor children from going to schools that Gej built for them saying that its a western education... Not in Afghanistan but there in UK

You’re absolutely correct.

Those northern elites are our major cancer in this country, they’re oligarchical and elitistic in philosophy. That’s why they’re failing to improve the living condition of their people.

Imagine a governor that prefers to build and renovate mosques rather than building and equip schools.

GEJ built, furnished and equipped those almajiri schools, but political bitterness, religious blindness and cultural stagnancy made them abandon them.

Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by wonder233: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
I'm not ibo, so I don't know what you mean by "my ethnic leaders". Maybe you should be taking note of my previous comments on nairaland to know I'm not like you that is an ethnic slave. You're obviously a Northerner, so you feel duty bound to defend your ethnic gods, even when they've confined you and your generation to perpetual poverty. Tribal loyalty and hatred is more paramount for you.
Well for me, I'm not a slave, I call out all politicians irrespective of their party, tribe and religion.
So, shove your hate down your hairy anus. Worthless maggot
Golan007:

Hypocrite.

Where was this sermon when your ethnic leaders' offsprings did the same?

When you see ElRufai, you suddenly become a puritan cum patriot.

Gerrout.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Golan007: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
wonder233:
I'm not ibo, so I don't know what you mean by "my ethnic leaders". Maybe you should be taking note of my previous comments on nairaland to know I'm not like you that is an ethnic slave. You're obviously a Northerner, so you feel duty bound to defend your ethnic gods, even when they've confined you and your generation to perpetual poverty. Tribal loyalty and hatred is more paramount for you.
Well for me, I'm not a slave, I call out all politicians irrespective of their party, tribe and religion.
So, shove your hate down your hairy anus. Worthless maggot

Sharap HYPOCRITE.

Point to other threads on Nairaland in which you bemoaned the children of politicians who studied abroad.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Golan007: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Praxis758:

You’re absolutely correct.

Those northern elites are our major cancer in this country, they’re oligarchical and elitistic in philosophy. That’s why they’re failing to improve the living condition of their people.

Imagine a governor that prefers to build and renovate mosques rather than building and equip schools.

GEJ built, furnished and equipped those almajiri schools, but political bitterness, religious blindness and cultural stagnancy made them abandon them.

Are you accusing ElRufai of not improving infrastructure in Kaduna state?
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Xadena: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations Ahmad smiley
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Benbellamor: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Golan007:

education, he did nothing to build schools to educate thousands of the almajjiris roaming streets and now easy tools trained into banditry.....infact what we heard was that the bandits train and recruits more homeless people than Nigerian forces
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Golan007: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
Benbellamor:
education, he did nothing to build schools to educate thousands of the almajjiris roaming streets and now easy tools trained into banditry.....infact what we heard was that the bandits train and recruits more homeless people than Nigerian forces

When last were you in Kaduna?
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by MUAnaZephyr: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
ExAngel007:
Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai and his wife, Barrister Asia Muhammad, were in London on Thursday, April 28, for the graduation ceremony of their son, Ahmad.

Ahmad bagged a degree from one of the universities in London.

See more photos below...

To prove my point...

That Nigeria institution don't have Education .
What we have here is just School
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Benbellamor: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2022
Golan007:

When last were you in Kaduna?
march this year...twice
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2022
juman:
Why not abu zaria.
Why not buk.
This is the reason why this guys don't care about the ongoing Strike
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Praxis758: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Golan007:

‘A good chef should be proud of eating every delicacy he prepares’

Why can’t El-Rufus educate his son in one of the public universities in Kaduna state?

Nigerian politicians would build schools but won’t educate their children in them, they would build hospitals but won’t be treated there.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by luluman: 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
sapele914:
You pay for what you get, go to a private university, not everyone will be on standstill with you.
Meaning the average Nigerian should not have his/her child in a University because they earn less? The private you called is someone or people's personal business, public Universities are for all & we should be able to afford it. I wonder what your opinion would be if you were born into a family that cannot afford the private.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 1:56am On May 01, 2022
While people of southern Kaduna, victims of terrorism in that axis of evil, and other talakawa of the state are in agony of created by him and other fulanisationists?
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On May 01, 2022
Teenaira:

Everything you said is true until you mentioned 'private earnings'. Look my friend, this people are rouges they still our resources and resources of our yet to be born and use it to enjoy life and train their children and get reserves for their yet to be born. This is the major problem we have in Nigeria with almost all politicians.

Not empirically true. Hating someone does not mean you deny the truth about them. I know it sits well with most Nigerians to believe leaders are lazy and worthless folks who all loot our national commonwealth but truth is that some Nigerians leaders were rich achievers before they even sought political office .

This is the case with El Rufai even if you don't want to acknowledge that.

Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 01, 2022
zizila:

God punish you Sir. Isn’t it the state’s money he is using to send his kids abroad? Why hasn’t he developed education in his state so that there will be no need for Nigerians to go abroad? Why has he not asked the FG to do more for Federal Universities in his state. We should get to the point in this country where government officials are only paid when they deliver the objectives to their citizens. Meanwhile, Pls if you were born yesterday and have no idea what’s going on in your country, shut up and waka pass pls. Thanks

Continue in ignorance. Hopefully God will bless you and elevate your thinking.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 01, 2022
zumbigbo:

Poisoned mind. Read up on true leaders like Sankara and the Botswana leaders then come back

Problem with people like you is that you throw names around because you believe power to lead and transform society flows through strong individuals.

You do not understand that genuine powers of transformation and socio-economic growth comes from the enduring ideas of innovative and visionary leaders that outlives them.

Awolowo's free education is credited with giving Yorubas the advantages they enjoy till today. Sankara could not do it alone and he was ultimately betrayed and assassinated.

In Africa, and especially Nigeria, it is vital leaders create ideologies and fundamental reforms that will outlast them and that no force, however powerful, can kill.

That is the living and enduring legacy good leadership bestows upon society. Awolowo is validation of this because many swear to be Awoist today, after the ideologies of the sage.

Yet no one would say the are Buharist once our President steps down because our PMB has unravelled as the tradtional and typical African strongman with no enduring ideology that can set him aside as someone who really prepared for leadership and brainstormed over enduring and innovative solutions for socio-economic woes of Nigeria.

Rawlings executed people but Ghana is economically troubled today. Whereas it is fundamental reform of Ghana, to move her away from an unproductive and import-dependent nation, that will endure beyond JJ Rawlings who is now dead and gone.
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by ufotunang: 8:13pm On May 01, 2022
See how is laughing at nigerian students on strike in nigeria....why won't ASUU always go on strike when politicians that are supposed to make the standard of education and university to be better here in nigeria.. but tsponsor their children to school.at abroad...and this is the same el rufia that will beg youths and university students to vote for him and APC. .it's until nigerians and youths get sense and wisen up and learn from their part mistakes that is when they will vote for competent leaders that will make nigeria to be better
Re: Governor El-Rufai's Son, Ahmad, Graduates From UK University (Photos) by Ibr539: 12:08am On May 02, 2022
Golan007:
It's OK for Soludo and Peter Obi's children to study abroad but God forbid El-Rufai or any Northerner do same.
hhhhhh e pain him mumu

Dolapo Osinbajo Gets Emotional At HID Awolowo's Lying In State / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Burial Photos Of Lazarus Iwari Kalama-Sokobe, Patience Jonathan's Brother