Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... (3628 Views)

Most Handsome Man In Nigeria ( very handsome Photos) / Hello I Am Igor, Moving To Nigeria Very Soon What Chance Of Relationship Have I? / 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by czarr(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
What most women wouldn't do for money doesn't exist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by koyyess: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Op has been watching a lot of bestiality p0rn. grin

He will soon r@pe a bush animal like they do in the north.

You will birth your first child by a goat. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by doctorexcel: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
End time babies
Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by jerry227: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin
Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by habsydiamond(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
I dey reason wetin op dey talk oo... Wetin all these wayward girl no go cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by Lordbinsmar: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin

OP you no lie ooo especially the yam leg YIEBO ladies that have been fuuuuccking dogs and pigs in Italy since 18th century. Also their local based in Nigeria always creating baby factories here and there

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by esky158(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Op na true u yan so
Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by Lalami3232(m): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
If no be you disvirgin your wife, just set your mind say she don do the unthinkable and thinkable during her whoring stage. Before a 9ja girl go agree to settle down, just know say the toto don reach breaking point. Lucky are those who met their wives/GFs as virgins. For those of una wey meet boreholes, my condolence to una. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by 1Sharon(f): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
It's impossible for a dog and human to conceive undecided
Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by siofra(f): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nigerian men have been raping poor goats since time immemorial yet we didn't see creatures like this.

BTW, it's very obvious you failed biology woefully in school if not your olodo brain will know that hybrids like that are the stuff of deranged sexual fantasies and curious fictions.

Y'all are just pained that what you force animals to do with you, women are paid to do same.
Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by samiabigail: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by BeerBeerManiple: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
grin

OP you no lie ooo especially the yam leg YIEBO ladies that have been fuuuuccking dogs and pigs in Italy since 18th century. Also their local based in Nigeria always creating baby factories here and there

grin
Abobi make una lap come kpor this jonzing Moropi wey no get compass. cool
Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by Premiumwriter: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Future is dogmail

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by Benwallt(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
This gender will fast track apocalypse and and armageddon
Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by Ahmback(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
The future is female dogmail
Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by bashuayi(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
siofra:
Nigerian men have been raping poor goats since time immemorial yet we didn't see creatures like this.

BTW, it's very obvious you failed biology woefully in school if not your olodo brain will know that hybrids like that are the stuff of deranged sexual fantasies and curious fictions.

Y'all are just pained that what you force animals to do with you, women are paid to do same.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by potent5(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
czarr:
What most women wouldn't do for money doesn't exist.
Op, I de eat o. Make person nor vomit.
Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by Vinnie2000(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Since the garden of Eden debacle till now, this Vagina Gender continues to bring different kinds of Wahala and catastrophe to we Men! Its a Wa!

1 Like

Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by 5991ayo: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lalami3232:
If no be you disvirgin your wife, just set your mind say she don do the unthinkable and thinkable during her whoring stage. Before a 9ja girl go agree to settle down, just know say the toto don reach breaking point. Lucky are those who met their wives/GFs as virgins. For those of una wey meet boreholes, my condolence to una. grin
Lalami3232:
[quote ai jst dy lol post=112378387]If no be you disvirgin your wife, just set your mind say she don do the unthinkable and thinkable during her whoring stage. Before a 9ja girl go agree to settle down, just know say the toto don reach breakin
Re: These Are The Type Of Babies You'll See In Nigeria Very Soon.... by Demonicus: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
If you born pikin wey resemble dog name am wetin?

DOUGLAS grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Brazilian Man That Looks Exactly Like Actor The Rock(photos) / I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand / If You Give Her This Kind Of Compliment, She Will Start Chasing You Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.