Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies (15693 Views)

My Message To The single & Searching Ladies / Word Of Advice To Ladies / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2011
^Utter rubbish - why would a Mod steal my girl angry angry

@OP

U Are 100% rite
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Mynd44: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2011
Hmmm
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by BABE3: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2011
Mynd_44:

@190, Is it true that yo can be banned for toasting a moderator's BABE! Will it not be abuse of powers. Its not like I am accusing anyone here oh

Yes--it's true. Very true.  smiley You'll be banned for a whole week.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Cuddlemii: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin Just hire Sexkillz
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Mynd44: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2011
BABE!:

Yes--it's true. Very true.  smiley You'll be banned for a whole week.

Who asked you?
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by BABE3: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2011
Mynd_44:

Who asked you?

Sorry for intruding-- I just thought I should answer the question. smiley
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2011
Mynd_44:

Who asked you?

ROTFL  grin  grin
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by alstarmayo(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2011
wat I feel is dat ladies should look at a guy w.ho has a bright future a guy with uni degree wil get a job nd things wil change rome was nt built in a day he may nt have cars nd mansions bt things wil def be 4 d better. If u want a ready made man then u r askin 4 a sugar daddy
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2011
Cuddlemii:

grin grin grin grin grin Just hire Sexkillz

Them go fit pay? undecided grin
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2011
sexkillz:

Them go fit pay? undecided grin
grin grin grin
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2011
alstarmayo:

wat I feel is dat ladies should look at a guy w.ho has a bright future a guy with uni degree wil get a job nd things wil change rome was nt built in a day he may nt have cars nd mansions bt things wil def be 4 d better. If u want a ready made man then u r askin 4 a sugar daddy

GOD BLESS YOU

MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG ON EARTH!!
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by iv4real(f): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2011
Men complaining about women that leave them because they did not have money . OK, how about the girls that stood by their men when they had nothing , only to be dumped when the guy starts making money.

1 Like

Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by alstarmayo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2011
@190 amen
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Cuddlemii: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2011
iv4real:

Men complaining about women that leave them because they did not have money . OK, how about the girls that stood by their men when they had nothing , only to be dumped when the guy starts making money.

sister iv, please tell them.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Mynd44: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2011
I don fall in love with BABE! oya who go ban me? If wahala no go happen for here
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by MMM2(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2011
nwa aba i need a punny in aba. wink undecided
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by zealot4me(f): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2011
M M M:

nwa aba i need a punny in aba. wink undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2011
lol @ zealot been shocked!! grin grin grin
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by zealot4me(f): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2011
190:

lol @ zealot been shocked!! grin grin grin

juz wondering wat aba gals are like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2011
2 be sincere, I thought girls only exist in Lagos, portharcourt and abuja (where im based)

I never tot aba state has girls  undecided
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by zealot4me(f): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2011
190:

2 be sincere, I thought girls only exist in Lagos, portharcourt and abuja (where im based)

I never tot aba state has girls  undecided

i have always been told PH gals are very good gold-diggers
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2011
^ i never had experience with lagos or ph girls but abuja girls

Mbanu - I wont marry one not in my life, or the next or the next cos they have 1st hand experience in thiefry undecided
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by zealot4me(f): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2011
190:

^ i never had experience with lagos or ph girls but abuja girls

Mbanu - I wont marry one not in my life, or the next or the next cos they have 1st hand experience in thiefry undecided

are u talking out of experience? tongue
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by GB102(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2011
dyt is dat u on ur profile?
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by zealot4me(f): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2011
GB102:

dyt is dat u on your profile?

GB102 is that u on your profile ?
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by 190: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by toyemz(f): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2011
@op

hmmm nice advice here
though limited
do you really mean that most ladies who are still searching are only single kos at one time or the other in their past,they refused to date men who had no money??

that has just got to be one out of the other numerous reasons why searching ladies are still single to date
mean while what of searching men, are they still single kos all if not most of the ladies they could have(should have) dated were penniless or had no money?

this is a sweeping statement and example oh
bearing in mind that not all ladies go after men for money,there are a lot of us who are totally independent and have come across men who are equally gold diggers too
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by MMM2(m): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2011
zealot4me:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

do u want 2 give me BJ? angry
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Roland17(m): 12:47am On Jul 11, 2011
so many ladies are lonely and are making it more difficult for them selves and guys who might really care about them. they are not accessible, they lock their ears with ear pieces that are not playing musics and put on serious frowns that could mean "you can not talk to me" while they are walking , others console themselves by having Dogs, cats or pets and transfer so much emotions to their pets, wishing they are humans, am not asking single and lonely girls to become loose, no, all am saying is become a little more cheerful, smile more, the right guy might just be by the corner.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by toyemz(f): 12:57am On Jul 11, 2011
@Roland17

nothing spoil oh
next time you see a lady walking her pet; be it a dog, a cat or even a goldfish
stop to say hi, start from the pet,saying how beautiful it looks
and before you can say bingo you re in!
on the other hand ,not being funny
if, i as a female, see a man smiling for no sound reason, the first thot that comes to mind is 'what a creepy creature'
so no i wont go round smiling as if I'm in some communication with some mental spirits
if my man is round the corner he'll have to find some other way of saying hi and bringing out that smile in me
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Roland17(m): 2:14am On Jul 11, 2011
@toyemz
if smiling at u for no apparent reason is enough to classify a stranger (man) as a creepy creature, that would mean most men are creepy creatures, men smile at pretty creatures.
Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by obowunmi(m): 2:41am On Jul 11, 2011
OP has an interesting point of view.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out My Hot Outfit. Will You Smash Or Pass? / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.