Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies (15695 Views)

My Message To The single & Searching Ladies / Word Of Advice To Ladies / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies by Youngpo413: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
cikadile:

1.I wanna be married, some day....to a guy I am attracted to, for whatever reasons
2.Some guys asked me to marry them in the past...3 of them very seriously, I said no to them, cos I had my reasons
3. I have been engaged twice, but along the line found out I was getting married for the wrong reasons...mainly worried I am getting older, so I called off the 2 weddings, the most recent being last week
4.Most people in 2 and 3 are all married with a kid or 2,got married immediately and they ALWAYS give me invitations to their weddings and naming ceremonies...maybe to show me what I missed or not
5. I may or may not meet the guy, I may end up alone, sadly, but I hope not...but I will never regret saying no to these guys above...and would not marry them if they came now and asked...
What I regret is hurting the 2 fiances by bailing on them, and the hurt their families felt, and are feeling
SUMMARY - it is better to be alone and happy, or semi-happy, than to be married to the wrong person and be abjectly unhappy, solitude can never be loneliness...also any guy I say no to who is now saying "look at me now", I don't begrudge you your happiness, I don't envy your wife, I am happy you moved on and are happy, I may even be sad Mr Right is still elusive, BUT I would NEVER REGRET saying no to you, cos that was me choosing happiness to desperation...and more importantly, that was me saving you from getting married to a woman who would not be true to you....that was me trying to be a good person
I hope people understand me

being too choosy is bad,no one is perfect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.