Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu (51862 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister / Senator Dino Melaye Picks His Nomination Form For Kogi Governorship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Mandate2023: 5:48am On Apr 30, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
I have never seen a zombie politician like Sanwo Olu... the guy is a disgrace to politics

D only thing u'v not seen in ur life is how fatuous u r

Chinedu u can as well cry....it has only increase d demand for him

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by softwareman(m): 5:48am On Apr 30, 2022
MartinCorridon:
grin

The candidate to beat.

Some piggies will have a sad weekend.
The name of the game is FOCUS. FOCUS. FOCUS.
The game plan is IGNORE THIS FOOLS completely and the coming days let us FOCUS ON THE PRIZE SET BEFORE US COME JUNE1.
I sincerely advise that we rooting for JAGABAN totally IGNORE THE CHILDREN OF HATE AND THE CHILDREN OF PERFIDY .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by stonemasonn: 5:54am On Apr 30, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
I have never seen a zombie politician like Sanwo Olu... the guy is a disgrace to politics
My brodaaaa....the guy taya me too

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Islandlady(f): 6:29am On Apr 30, 2022
NDI WAILERS and haters will be wailing everywhere now like a bush baby cry I will soon show them the road to lagoon to end their Miserable lives

All hail the jagaban, me and my family members are loyal to you and will vote him come 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by candidbabe(f): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2022
NANSENSE..
No vacancy for an ancestor in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
5%ters cum Dot nation will wish they have someone like BAT who is loved across Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by duduade: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Sanwo with no class

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by izubext007: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Father and son.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Jmichael1(m): 6:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Sheuns:
Na 150M dem hold for hand so o.
my brother,u dn see am ooh....
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by hope4nigeria(m): 6:54am On Apr 30, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Our incoming president.

Ranka ya dade

Chukwu gozie gi meekwa gi onye isi ala cool cheesy
se ooya were?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Jmichael1(m): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2022
I guess he has nt heard abt the drug text....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Skillsnigeria: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Rainerpaints122(m): 7:02am On Apr 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by ceaser: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2022
Na like this this guy go dey junket all over the world with state resources once he gets elected.

The signs were there with Buhari before his first election. But GEJ left Nigerians with no choice with his non-chalant attitude towards fighting corruption. Hence Buhari was able to ride on "anti-corruption and integrity" trail to convince Nigerians to vote for him.

Years down the line, Buhari has proven to Nigerians that he is just like GEJ.

Now that signs are there with BAT and thankfully there are better, healthier, younger and apparently more honest options this time, Nigerians should reject the foisting of an elderly unhealthy dishonest statesman on the people.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2022
Some people will need shock absorber after the elections. E go clear Una for eye

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2022
grin Your money go reduce tire

Peter Obi next president

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by kennygreen(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I wish them all the best with their political pursuit.

Sir, It is "in" their political pursuit, and not "with" their political pursuit.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by kennygreen(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I wish them all the best with their political pursuit.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by President2001(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2022
Hope his hand is not shaking again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Ybaby: 7:14am On Apr 30, 2022
PhilGreen:
I don't believe in any politician though am rooting for a non northerner to become our next president. If this man is young and agile, I'd pick him over the rest bunch of jokers declaring their interest upandan. Whoever ordered the lekki massacre is the kind of man we need to lead us out of this mess, a man without remorse for his actions, a man who doesn't care the consequences of his actions, brutal, radical to the core. A man who can order the clear out of terrorist group even with his wife in their captivity, Yes that's the kind of man we need right now. And don't get me wrong, whoever ordered the lekki killings must face God judgement. Am just picturing the best man for the job

Go for check up upstairs....ruthlessness is not leadership

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by HomoSapiien: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2022
hope4nigeria:
se ooya were?

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Acidzie: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2022
I CAN SWEAR THAT NAIRALAND IS ALREADY BOUGHT BUT TINUBU
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by ogwuche4u(m): 7:19am On Apr 30, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Our incoming president.

Ranka ya dade

Chukwu gozie gi meekwa gi onye isi ala cool cheesy

Where is the life in this old wasted human being you are cheering to be president? You need mental evaluation. Compare the two men standing and tell me who is more fit between the two to rule even if it's a local government then compared to office of the president. Don't be unfortunate please.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Jostoman: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Baba just dey use this presidential of a thing to deceive his gullible but na the fear of loosing Lagos State to PDP dey worry jagaban now and that is why baba is fighting it dirty in Lagos through MC Oluomo.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Thebig4: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2022
Okay hmm
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Akmahoghany: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu!!! The Lord is your shepherd, In Sha Allah 2023 is a done deal. Our incoming president. "Advertisement plug" for other products. [color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Oracleforce: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Our incoming president.

Ranka ya dade

Chukwu gozie gi meekwa gi onye is ala cool cheesy

I thought he went to go and pray...since he knows that his rivals have started hitting the ground running...he quickly left his facade fake prayer that he left the country to do in Mecca...(as if he believe in the god of Mecca) we know that he has a backup of different spiritism..

Tinubu will weep. He crushes back to.celebrate his failure in view
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by haslaw(m): 7:25am On Apr 30, 2022
See as Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu just dey peper ndi mkporu miri cannibals.

Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu, Una too wicked.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by omowumi9: 7:25am On Apr 30, 2022
Let the game begin. Na you I support sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces / Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim / Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.