Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu (51863 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister / Senator Dino Melaye Picks His Nomination Form For Kogi Governorship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Major7: 8:07am On Apr 30, 2022
PhilGreen:
I don't believe in any politician though am rooting for a non northerner to become our next president. If this man is young and agile, I'd pick him over the rest bunch of jokers declaring their interest upandan. Whoever ordered the lekki massacre is the kind of man we need to lead us out of this mess, a man without remorse for his actions, a man who doesn't care the consequences of his actions, brutal, radical to the core. A man who can order the clear out of terrorist group even with his wife in their captivity, Yes that's the kind of man we need right now. And don't get me wrong, whoever ordered the lekki killings must face God judgement. Am just picturing the best man for the job

Your brain is really messed up with such comparison. If you had lost a member of your family in lekki massacre, you would be more reasonable. Gosh! Get sense abeg
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by wonder233: 8:10am On Apr 30, 2022
There was no massacre in lekki
PhilGreen:
I don't believe in any politician though am rooting for a non northerner to become our next president. If this man is young and agile, I'd pick him over the rest bunch of jokers declaring their interest upandan. Whoever ordered the lekki massacre is the kind of man we need to lead us out of this mess, a man without remorse for his actions, a man who doesn't care the consequences of his actions, brutal, radical to the core. A man who can order the clear out of terrorist group even with his wife in their captivity, Yes that's the kind of man we need right now. And don't get me wrong, whoever ordered the lekki killings must face God judgement. Am just picturing the best man for the job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Blaqroman0000: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abimba ohamadike, the undisputable and indispensable performer. Igbos, Hausa, South south love you to death.
stop deceiving yourself
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by fykes(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
I have never seen a zombie politician like Sanwo Olu... the guy is a disgrace to politics

This is everything that's wrong with our generation... Loyalty respect and honour means nothing to us....

A sensibility that suggests that since u have data and phone u can insult a sitting governor of a state, a man accomplished by many standards is a sensibility only fools and kids are prone to have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Asapchris(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2022
Jmichael1:

atleast u understand wetin i mean,abi u see me 4 ur class room?

Fine but we should stop hating…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by dododawa1: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2022
Women throw themselves at famous people so bad that it is suffocating. If the average person walks in Yul’s shoes for one year, they will get five or more women pregnant. So don’t be quick to judge if you have not lived that life. Most people will do worse.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Juanmike(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Our incoming president.

Ranka ya dade

Chukwu gozie gi meekwa gi onye isi ala cool cheesy
Homosexual
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2022
It’s like this Sanwo-Olu does not have work again than to be following Tinubu up and down like zombie.

This is what Ambode refused to do that made them get rid of him. I can count how many times he was publicly seen with Tinubu throughout his entire tenure.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Pootle: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2022
be like this 2023 election go be the straw wey go scatter naija las las too many thug like aspirant
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by HomoSapiien: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Juanmike:
Homosexual

Is that what your father has been doing to you??

Haha grin grin grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Duru009(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2022
Ahmed Nnamdi Bola Musa Tinubu is the NEXT President of the country called NIGERIA.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Juanmike(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Is that what your father has been doing to you??

Haha grin grin grin shocked
Thats what you want to do to me.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
5%ters cum Dot nation will wish they have someone like BAT who is loved across Nigeria

I can see Tinubu’s army of paid online supporters are working hard on this thread.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by West2019(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2022
See tinubu supporter . commenting rubbish cos of 1000k naira .
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Kpengla(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Druggies
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by gasparpisciotta: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2022
Tinubu packaged Buhari, let’s see how he packages himself
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Edijana2015(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Our incoming president.

Ranka ya dade

You need a brain transplant if you are a youth.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Edijana2015(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
stop deceiving yourself
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Starz825(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
5%ters cum Dot nation will wish they have someone like BAT who is loved across Nigeria
YES... CORRECT
if the ibos have someone as influential as tinubu..they will have more hope in ruling this country someday...
That's just the Truth....
Meanwhile, when you talk about corruption..all of them are corrupt....so pick your own corrupt politician wisely...

Peter obi is corrupt too.... don't paint him a saint....his regime as a governor had a lot of flaws ...
They are all thieves ..
Mind you.. corruption is not just all about embezzling funds ... nepotism is corruption, tribalism is corruption, favouritism is corruption etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Edijana2015(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2022
Juanmike:
Homosexual
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Tareq1105: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
buhari has already deceived us, but If tinubu will be the one to lead us to our promise land, GOD will take him there. One love to jagabana of lagos.

I think our prayers should be:

Prayer 1. "that Lord God almighty should choose for us among these eminent personalities that are jostling for the position of president irrespective of party, religion, and tribe to the glory of Nigeria, only that fellow You've ordained shall triumph from primary to the final election for the peace and prosperity of Nigeria amen"

Prayer 2. "that Lord God almighty, Nigeria nation is Your project, therefore, we ask that You choose for us a compassionate leader that would put the interest of the suffering masses, the downtrodden, millions of jobless youths in the front burner, a leader that would restore our industries, functional infrastructure, and the lost glory of Nigeria through Jesus Christ our saviour amen"

Prayer 3. "that Lord God almighty should come down with His wrath of vengeance upon those troubling the peace, progress, growth and development of this nation Nigeria"

This we should do everyday from now till the general election in Feb next year.

We shouldn't be watching politicians toying with our future. Let's call on God since we don't have #40m or #100m to challenge them.

When we engage in this exercise, God will hear us and He would give us someone after His heart irrespective of party, tribe, or religion.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Tareq1105: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2022
Duru009:
Ahmed Nnamdi Bola Musa Tinubu is the NEXT President of the country called NIGERIA.....

If he's the wish and verdict of God concerning Nigeria.

We pray for the plans, purpose, and counsel of God to come to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by ojmartins(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Pls help our beloved sister, God bless

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by hotseat: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2022
The eagle has landed!

In spite of the campaign of calumny championed by haters, betrayers and backstabbers, like the Rock of Gibraltar, the Lion of Bourdillon remains unfazed, unperturbed, resolute, focused with his eyes on the mark.

Asiwaju did it for Lagos State, he will do it for Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by samiabigail: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2022
I pray that this 2023 election will be possible undecided

GOD pls take total control in Nigeria

#2023 loading

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by samiabigail: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Franking: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Our incoming president.

Ranka ya dade

Justice and equity means nothing to u. U shall never get them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Franking: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abimba ohamadike, the undisputable and indispensable performer. Igbos, Hausa, South south love you to death.

Chineke kpokwa gi oku.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Tareq1105: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:
It’s like this Sanwo-Olu does not have work again than to be following Tinubu up and down like zombie.

This is what Ambode refused to do that made them get rid of him. I can count how many times he was publicly seen with Tinubu throughout his entire tenure.

Is that right to you? Why would Ambode suddenly think he's arrived politically? Pride entered Ambode, take it or leave it.

In politics, even in every sphere, your loyalty to your boss, leader, mentor must not be in doubt or questionable.

Sanwo Eko can't afford to sit on the fence at this critical time when loyalty has to be demonstrated openly. It's a time he should carry Tinubu on his head and hawk him like Gala.

Why?

Tinubu has done so much for him and I'll do same if I find myself in his shoes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Tareq1105: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2022
samiabigail:

Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces / Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim / Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.