Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu (51864 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister / Senator Dino Melaye Picks His Nomination Form For Kogi Governorship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Martartins(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

When did Tinubu handle the economy of Nigeria?

I am just telling you what he what he will be judged on when he wins.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by PhilGreen(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Ybaby:

Define leadership?

this is why I do not advocate beating kids becos they become adults who need beating to do the right thing. They will always go to where they will be abused physically.... they crave cleansing. Apes obey!!!!

You are not thinking like an adult.

Elder chibuike, listen very careful to me. Lagos state governors are always performing overwhelmingly because someone made a lot of sacrifices and put in a great plan in perpetuity to accommodate all future challenges. Today even someone as worse as governor yahaya bello of Kogi state can be a successful governor in Lagos, we need such a person to set the standard for others to follow. Then we can begin to consider any of this SIMPs declaring their interest upandan. Now if you needed to sit like an elder and see beyond just words, I've just schooled you. Thank you!!
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by EmekaMD(m): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

As long as it is not Anambra state money, Emeka you calm relax your mind. cheesy cheesy cheesy
average Nigerian mentality.

What makes you think I am not more Lagosian that you are? My name ?

If I pay tax in Lagos I have more stakes than you who have no job and no business and does not contribute anything.

So relax

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Asswipemod: 2:15am On May 01, 2022
seunmsg:
Aradugbo, a tun tide o
Opoooor leti, oje Keti magbo
Jagaban! Oko Iya wailers grin

We’re in this race to win and victory is assured. Those who love crying will cry till 2027 and we won’t give a fvck. The progress of Nigeria is what is paramount to us at this moment and the best candidate based on antecedent to bring that progress is Tinubu.

Yinmu!
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Ybaby: 4:19am On May 01, 2022
PhilGreen:

Elder chibuike, listen very careful to me. Lagos state governors are always performing overwhelmingly because someone made a lot of sacrifices and put in a great plan in perpetuity to accommodate all future challenges. Today even someone as worse as governor yahaya bello of Kogi state can be a successful governor in Lagos, we need such a person to set the standard for others to follow. Then we can begin to consider any of this SIMPs declaring their interest upandan. Now if you needed to sit like an elder and see beyond just words, I've just schooled you. Thank you!!

Still not thinking like an Adult.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Henrygetpaid: 4:25am On May 01, 2022
Piss off you pigs
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2022
Ebuka78:

How is it a crime to run?

In the case of Osinbajo, it's more than run. You knew the story, you wouldn't want to have people like as friends or followers.

Ambode was removed because he didn't do their bidding.

He fought to make you have a better lagos, and peaceful environment.

He was removed because he does not release money to Oga.

Now you hate him because he gave you good life in lagos.

This world is wicked!!!!

Ambode almost destroyed APC in Lagos just because of greed, thinking he could hijack party because he was made a mere governor
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by 1873ao: 6:30am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
5%ters cum Dot nation will wish they have someone like BAT who is loved across Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by DonPagli: 9:43pm On May 02, 2022
No sha fall on the mandate of the old man and break your legs

EmirGold:
Nothing do you jare my incoming presido, on your mandate i stand
Wailers can knack their heads on the wall and end their miserable lifes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces / Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.