Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu (51865 Views)

Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister / Senator Dino Melaye Picks His Nomination Form For Kogi Governorship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Gozac: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2022
The journey begins

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Henrospecial: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2022
APC have started the same thing the did with Buhari when he absconded the debate prior to the presidential election. Why didn't Tinubu go there by himself yesterday and struggle through the crowd of the so called "money mongers" supporters and press men as he is claiming to be so healthy and fit to preside over the affairs of Nigeria.

This old man should quietly go and rest and look for someone below 65yrs old to support.

Nigerians cannot afford to be led by a man above 70 yrs no matter the amount of money he shares
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by haslaw(m): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
grin Your money go reduce tire

Peter Obi next president

Na who be Obi again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by onuman: 7:31am On Apr 30, 2022
EmirGold:
this is nairaland and not beerfraudland, anything Tinubu is welcome here
I still stand on Tinubu's mandate

How about YaribaNationfraud land? No be only Beerfraudland.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by thesolutions(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2022
It is the teeth for me. Reno needs to go for eye check if he is not seeing the teeth like me.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by VIKTO83(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2022
Lines are falling in place for Tinubu. Right now he and Osibanjo2are d most serious (Front runners) in APC.
For Oshiomole to drop his Senate ambition speaks a lot too. That shows that he is needed in Abuja either as minister of chief of staff to Tinubu.
Just watch as the game plan plays out.
Tinubu is master in this game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Gozac: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
I have never seen a zombie politician like Sanwo Olu... the guy is a disgrace to politics
He is doing well in courting Tinubu to ensure his reelection.
He is just a stooge which a blind man can see
They said he's done very well and he deserves a second term
As one that live in Lagos I can't even fathom the area he has done well
Anyway we're in the era of endorsement, the emperor of Lagos has endorsed him
We're waiting for PMB, the authentic national leader of APC to as well endorse his successor by June 1

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Gozac: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2022
PhilGreen:
I don't believe in any politician though am rooting for a non northerner to become our next president. If this man is young and agile, I'd pick him over the rest bunch of jokers declaring their interest upandan. Whoever ordered the lekki massacre is the kind of man we need to lead us out of this mess, a man without remorse for his actions, a man who doesn't care the consequences of his actions, brutal, radical to the core. A man who can order the clear out of terrorist group even with his wife in their captivity, Yes that's the kind of man we need right now. And don't get me wrong, whoever ordered the lekki killings must face God judgement. Am just picturing the best man for the job
Then you pick Nyesom Wike then
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:35am On Apr 30, 2022
haslaw:

Na who be Obi again.
The person wey go bury Tinubu greedy power drunk ambition

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by 4dchairman(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
I have never seen a zombie politician like Sanwo Olu... the guy is a disgrace to politics
The thing pain am reach bone, grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by blacknoir: 7:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Rada rada rada
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by thankgod460(m): 7:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Ciscogod:
Can we have a day on Nairaland without Tinubu news? Either positive or negative
That is epitome of a consequential leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by EmekaMD(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2022
Sonwolu bought Tinubu the form with Lagos states money
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Khaysee: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2022
Strongest politician with massive grassroot supporter in Apc
2023 will be interesting

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by EmirGold(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2022
ogwuche4u:

Where is the life in this old wasted human being you are cheering to be president? You need mental evaluation. Compare the two men standing and tell me who is more fit between the two to rule even if it's a local government then compared to office of the president. Don't be unfortunate please.
On Tinubu's mandate we all stand
Haters can go hang themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Asapchris(m): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2022
Jmichael1:
I guess he has nt heard abt the drug text....
The hatred has filled your heart that you can not differentiate between text and test… bro stop hating the man you are hating did not even know if you existed or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Rayjnr: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
How is he a disgrace?, Disgrace to who??, You??, Nawa to u o,. Please think deeply before you type na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by oyeb15: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2022
Nigeria is not Lagos
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Kilometres: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2022
DonFreshmoney:

You're right

Ikpeazu the kerosene sharer is far better than him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by oyeb15: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2022
Nigeria is not Lagos
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by toujurs: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2022
This sanwo olu is a stupid man o grin, he knows his place, that is why he is not ashamed licking tinubu ass. Eww.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Jmichael1(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2022
Asapchris:

The hatred has filled your heart that you can not differentiate between text and test… bro stop hating the man you are hating did not even know if you existed or not.

atleast u understand wetin i mean,abi u see me 4 ur class room?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Alexxyz: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2022
It is high time the youth take over affairs of this great country...
HomoSapiien:
Tinubu arrived last night after completing his lesser hajj in Mecca. This morning he showed his nomination form which as been picked by his supporters for him yesterday. This morning he was with With SAnwo Olu

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1520260163013419008?t=at8XWowEzTH55Doa8ZkIqg&s=19
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Skymason20(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Incoming president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Qoko: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Na wa oo
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Bobloco: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2022
PhilGreen:
I don't believe in any politician though am rooting for a non northerner to become our next president. If this man is young and agile, I'd pick him over the rest bunch of jokers declaring their interest upandan. Whoever ordered the lekki massacre is the kind of man we need to lead us out of this mess, a man without remorse for his actions, a man who doesn't care the consequences of his actions, brutal, radical to the core. A man who can order the clear out of terrorist group even with his wife in their captivity, Yes that's the kind of man we need right now. And don't get me wrong, whoever ordered the lekki killings must face God judgement. Am just picturing the best man for the job

Is this not the same thing we wanted that landed us in this mess of a Buhari.

We complained about Jonathan not being strong and radical, at the end of the day Buhari was voted in and we went from bad to worst
Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by striker07(m): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2022
Jagaban borgu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Heavensent01(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2022
J
A

G

A

B

A

N

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Winters23: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2022
DonFreshmoney:

he feeds on tinubu's azz for breakfast, launch and dinner

no one in history have licked azz like this sanwo olu

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu by Contagious100d(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Our incoming president.

Ranka ya dade

Chukwu gozie gi meekwa gi onye isi ala cool cheesy

Sanwoolu should drop that form and go and sleep. What's it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kabiru Muhammadu Garkuwa Weds 2 Women, Maryam Umar Muhammad, Jamila Musa Ibrahim / Another Photo Of Tinubu Keeping Fit Surfaces / Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.