Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I (3262 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by HitSong: 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

The alternative is for me to keep raping my retired prostitute mother
Exactly cool
Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by HitSong: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Exactly I am a goat r@pist. fvCk my
Mom for free cool
No thanks grin
Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by HitSong: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Please show me my OLOSHO mama
Wait for it grin grin grin

Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by HitSong: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Photo of when my useless ugly mama born me

See below

Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by Threesha(f): 7:17am On May 01, 2022
cry
rickpat:
too bad... humans are now acting like animals
Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by rickpat(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2022
Threesha:
cry
why that face?....sorry...winks*

1 Like

Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by Michoco(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2022
Tbvh girls have so much advantage in terms of bombing. I would advocate for that anytime anyday than make dog Bleep em
Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by HltSong: 11:09am On May 01, 2022
Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by kayperry: 11:21am On May 01, 2022

Ogbeni nothing like naijarians never change or you no read my yarnings?
I say why did we choose to carry this lady own on our head at the same time using it as a means to insult all women when e be say we men dey do am since time immemorial.
Allow that guy wey fvvk snake and cow trend too,this one don dey abnormal.

The same energy wey idvvts like una put in condemning this gal make una do the same against stvvpid men raping innocent women, ogbeni wake up no be today human in general start to dey fvvk animal.

It is statutory for men to react to matters that berate our existence and men we continue yarn cos we are the custodian the society upon which morals & value thrive, before Eve came on board Adam made several decisions buh just one decision Eve made changed God's plan and affected man adversely and this why men must always scrutinize women's choices and decisions
The bible referred to women as builders and from a logical perspective women are naturally home builders, collective homes make up the society, another analogy is a man can design is house anyhow but the builder must not be left to do it anyhow cos when a house collapse all hands are pointed @ the builder technically those rapist & men sleeping with goat where raised by a woman and those gurlz sleeping with dogs are raised by a woman ... so when there is a crumble it makes logical sense to call out the women/builders.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by HltSong: 11:31am On May 01, 2022
I am so ashamed to be part of the male gender that watches bestiality p0rn and rape animals.

I think we are cursed.

- HitSong
Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by HltSong: 1:13pm On May 01, 2022
2 all undergraduates, pls do not b like me. I traded all ma school fees in ma final year on MMM. I almost died that year...horrible times day year.

Slept in bet naija centres...no money 4 girlfriend. Stole money to visit ashawo joint. Masturbating every single day out of boredom and depression. I am a security man now. Atlist my mates who don't have beta work r earning more. Me dey earn 8k cos na my oga dey feed me.

HitSong
Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by placeofallure(f): 1:28pm On May 01, 2022
[/quote][quote author=Threesha post=112391713]If you haven't seen the video you can check my channel on telegram @TrishCorner

Send the video to me please

1 Like

Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by Elporo(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2022
Threesha:
Sex with dogs: “If you have an alternative way these girls can make money, say it” — Lady says as she makes a case for girls seen in trending video with dogs

Futureisfemale grin
Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by Threesha(f): 2:23pm On May 01, 2022
placeofallure:

Send the video to me please
Kindly check TrishaCorner on telegram
Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by Threesha(f): 4:25pm On May 01, 2022
undecided
Elporo:

Futureisfemale grin
Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by cherryCola: 4:38pm On May 01, 2022

Ogbeni nothing like naijarians never change or you no read my yarnings?
I say why did we choose to carry this lady own on our head at the same time using it as a means to insult all women when e be say we men dey do am since time immemorial.
Allow that guy wey fvvk snake and cow trend too,this one don dey abnormal.

The same energy wey idvvts like una put in condemning this gal make una do the same against stvvpid men raping innocent women, ogbeni wake up no be today human in general start to dey fvvk animal.

WHITE KNIGHT !
Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by Hamachi(f): 9:42am On May 03, 2022
rickpat:
too bad... humans are now acting like animals
true
Re: Sex With Dogs: “if You Have An Alternative Way These Girls Can Make Money, Say I by Threesha(f): 12:39pm On May 04, 2022
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Sallah Picture, Here Is Mine (pics) / Explain This In Details And Receive N20k (pics) / What does a woman wants from a man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.