Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Yahoo Boys Behind Slay Queens Having S*x With Dogs (leaked Audio) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Boys Behind Slay Queens Having S*x With Dogs (leaked Audio) (2888 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Behind Slay Queens Having S*x With Dogs (leaked Audio) by Oleys: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Depravity of Dubai Porta Potty and slay queens having s*x with animals like dogs and cats are the gist and gossips making the rounds in Nigerian’s social meda.

Many Nigerians are concerned that we are already at the stage of the biblical Sodom and Gomorrah .

There is a reason for these stories finding ways into the social media:

“Yahoo boys pay herbalists to put money making charms on dogs and all they need to do is to find any lady that can make love to them. The more these sessions are performed, the more money for the yahoo boys”

However, these startling revelations emanated from a leaked audio message of a girlfriend of a yahoo boy and his childhood friend

Listen to the leaked audio below:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1520087104600088577

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/04/30/yahoo-boys-behind-slay-queens-having-sx-with-dogs-leaked-audio/

Re: Yahoo Boys Behind Slay Queens Having S*x With Dogs (leaked Audio) by Dagger111(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2022
Wake me up if this get to FP.
Re: Yahoo Boys Behind Slay Queens Having S*x With Dogs (leaked Audio) by everythinggirly(f): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2022
Crazy things are happening every single day.
End time.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Behind Slay Queens Having S*x With Dogs (leaked Audio) by owiko(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2022
Okay
Re: Yahoo Boys Behind Slay Queens Having S*x With Dogs (leaked Audio) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2022
EVERYTHINGDOGGIE angry
Re: Yahoo Boys Behind Slay Queens Having S*x With Dogs (leaked Audio) by liftedud(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2022
God have mercy
Re: Yahoo Boys Behind Slay Queens Having S*x With Dogs (leaked Audio) by bmdmix13: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Looking for a studio to record ur songs?
Beat making, mix and master to your taste

what app me direct here
https:///EjnKrTew4

LAGOS EGBEDA
Re: Yahoo Boys Behind Slay Queens Having S*x With Dogs (leaked Audio) by Righteousness2(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
Re: Yahoo Boys Behind Slay Queens Having S*x With Dogs (leaked Audio) by koyyess: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
God, save us from these regressive animals called negroes.
Re: Yahoo Boys Behind Slay Queens Having S*x With Dogs (leaked Audio) by Lamanii22(f): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Crazier things everywhere ooo…. Olorun saanu wa o
Re: Yahoo Boys Behind Slay Queens Having S*x With Dogs (leaked Audio) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
Na waooooo

(1) (Reply)

My Woman And My Brother: I Need Advice / What Are The Major Turn Offs And/or Turn Ons You Have For The Opposite Sex? / I Always Get Hurt Easily When My Bf Offends Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.