Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Aba Vs Ibadan Development - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Vs Ibadan Development (25465 Views)

Aba Vs Abeokuta Development / Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) / Ibadan in 1976 vs Ibadan in 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Putinofrussia: 9:24pm On May 10, 2022
Igboland and poverty are like 5&6..

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 9:35pm On May 10, 2022
Shaolin77:
You can't tell me you feel like vomiting when you live in place like these in Ibadan because 70 percent of Ibadan residents live in a place like this or even worse, you're only deceiving yourself, just like the other screenshot I posted reads that...Over half of Ibadan residents still practices open defection, each street only host one pit toilet where people defecate

I'm actually the one disgusted after reading something like that

Tell me the truth, be honest to yourself, why won't I feel like vomiting with this poverty, ravaged, disgusting, and smelling environment in enugu!? grin

Ehn
Chei

5 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by totit: 9:36pm On May 10, 2022
Michael004:
Let me add more Enugu the pride of the east cheesy

I am preparing more brownroofs oceanic pics in alaigbo. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2022
Shaolin77:
Poor? But they're buying most of your land and the only thing you could do is wail to Tinubu abi Drugnubu and Osibanjo to stop them from taking all your land
Audio buyer and your peoples roaming Lagos State looking for apartments to rent from Yoruba landlord ? U better wakeup from your dream..

See your deserted region ....

Poor people of Africa...

4 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 10, 2022
Bad days for ndi developers grin grin grin grin

They developed Thailand,hong Kong,south Africa,Lagos,abuja,Accra,Nairobi

Meanwhile alaigbo is a dilapidated shithole grin

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 10, 2022
Aba ,alaigbo eldorado grin grin grin

Land of audio ndi developer billionaires

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 10, 2022
Land of Ndi developers

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 10, 2022
grin grin grin Enugu like Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 4:29am On May 11, 2022
The poorest southern city is south east...
They don't even have a meeting point.. no cosmopolitan city.... No coastline road , no way way , no international border , no light train , no ferry , no bus terminal , no metro train , no sea port and international airport and they have the gut to challenge the greater part of Nigeria due to thier insecurity....

Yoruba land u can never see the type in ibo region

4 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 4:30am On May 11, 2022
Yoruba land .. lasgidi

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 5:19am On May 11, 2022
bomb24:

You really hit them hard.

The likes of totit e.t.c and the hordes of zombies had to result to unrealisticsatellite view. I couldn't stop laughing.
Keepshot... U don't even have a place that worth to be call City in your vulnerable town ....

Show me anywhere in ibo land that's developed by your leaders with other Nigerians support....
Your land is a cursed one... No son of a real man will invest in the barren region call south East.....

Show me ibo city like dis.. anufia

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 5:20am On May 11, 2022
Yoruba land ... Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 5:25am On May 11, 2022
Nigerians can only see structures like dis in the southwest

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 5:29am On May 11, 2022
God always favour the west.... West means progress...

Yorubaland waterways infrastructure built by our able leaders

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 5:31am On May 11, 2022
Look at lovely happy peoples in one 9f the best garden in Africa... Yoruba land Ibadan they don't want to show you..

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 5:34am On May 11, 2022
I Adam just look better than all nyamiri primitive town they call city

I love ibadan

5 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 5:55am On May 11, 2022
walefresh3:

Audio buyer and your peoples roaming Lagos State looking for apartments to rent from thier Yoruba land ? U better wakeup from your dream..

Poor people of Africa...
Do you need proof?

About Yoruba landlords denying Igbo's apartment, I never said all the lands in Lagos belongs yo Igbo's but bigger percentage, and those can even be those slum landlords, because we know the type of houses Yoruba's can afford to build, those bungalows slums, ibadan is clear example

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 5:59am On May 11, 2022
walefresh3:

Audio buyer and your peoples roaming Lagos State looking for apartments to rent from thier Yoruba land ? U better wakeup from your dream..

Poor people of Africa...
That first pics is market, stop showing me market area when am showing you residential areas, mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 6:05am On May 11, 2022
totit:

Tell me the truth, be honest to yourself, why won't I feel like vomiting with this poverty, ravaged, disgusting, and smelling environment in enugu!? grin

Ehn
Chei
Ibadan is worst, imagine ppl defecating in rivers,pit toilet, nylon bags in a capital city

Cursed shithole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 6:13am On May 11, 2022
Putinofrussia:

Do you mean that Igbos are fleeing to Yorubaland to come and beg for alms from the rich Yoruba people?
Chai!
Look at poverty below in Igboland.No wonder they are fleeing to the SW to beg.
Fleeing where, be deceiving ur self, who will free beautiful and developed Igbo Land to skull mining and ritual infested hellhole, you wet never see food chop fit give person alms
Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 6:46am On May 11, 2022
Transcriber:
This thread went badly for the developers cheesy
Keep deceiving urself everyone know the brownroof republic and slum center in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 6:51am On May 11, 2022
Putinofrussia:

The Lagos developers grin
Yeah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by israelinvests: 6:51am On May 11, 2022
Shaolin77:
Keep deceiving urself everyone know the brownroof republic and slum center in Nigeria

Yoruba land look better than ibo land....my stake
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 6:55am On May 11, 2022
Transcriber:
bookmarking this thread for the future cheesy

Kudos to you and the other guys for teaching them a good lesson grin cheesy shocked
keep consoling yourself, as long as I dey NL I'll continue exposing you ewedu guzzlers
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Metachit: 7:05am On May 11, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
According to diametric ABA is the worst place to live in Nigeria. You compared ibadan interior to the best place in Abia. It only shows how inferior you're. I don't know why you're obsessed with the yorubas. The picture below is from Abia. Mumu
I'm not part of your argument but young man I put it to you that this is not aba, where is that skyscraper in aba ?
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Shaolin77: 7:05am On May 11, 2022
israelinvests:

Yoruba land look better than ibo land....my stake
These things below doesn't look better than anything, its the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria

NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL DISGRACE

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 7:08am On May 11, 2022
totit:

I am preparing more brownroofs oceanic pics in alaigbo. cheesy
Kikikikikiki, I will post more when I have time. The world must know how these guys have been lying all these years.
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by IreneJane: 7:17am On May 11, 2022
OFFICIAL336:
This is Mapo, the centre of Ibadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkUYY2Ur8z0

This Aba, the supposed worst city in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ogjN0TQTY4

Which is more developed?

Do you know ibadan landmass compared to Aba.
Besides you just showed one area within ibadan, you didn't show dugbe, eleyele, Jericho, iyaganku , aerodrome , oluyole, alalubosa and co.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by 1876sxx: 7:18am On May 11, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
This thread went badly for the developers cheesy
[/s]
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by 1876sxx: 7:18am On May 11, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
Chai this is an ocean of brown roofs shocked
[/s]
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by IreneJane: 7:21am On May 11, 2022
Shaolin77:
Fleeing where, be deceiving ur self, who will free beautiful and developed Igbo Land to skull mining and ritual infested hellhole, you wet never see food chop fit give person alms
Mtcheeew

Ok , I can say you are still under ur parent feeding you. When it's time for you ehn , that skull mining will be your small London

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (42) (Reply)

NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks / Nigerian Troops Gun Down 73 Boko Haram Terrorists In Fresh Attack On Konduga / Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.