Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Aba Vs Ibadan Development - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Vs Ibadan Development (25314 Views)

Aba Vs Abeokuta Development / Ariaria Market, Aba vs Igbudu Market Warri. ( picture's) / Ibadan in 1976 vs Ibadan in 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by EmekaA125(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
aribisala0:
Aba is 70 square kilometres , Ibadan is 3080 square kilometres

Abia State is 6320 square kilometres

There is no basis for comparing Aba one of the dirtiest places on earth to Ibadan
Ibadan is 44 times the size of Aba

Is no joke
Is that why Ibadan is filled with ancient brown roof mud houses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by EmekaA125(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
helinues:

Are you minding them, when development got to SW, some people were still humping from one tree to another
Yes oooooo. I agree with you perfectly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by EmekaA125(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Reality3080:
those houses u call ugly have been built as far back as 1950's n i can tell u for free that majority of ibadan people haven't step in b4 they only have distant relatives there.

They decide to leave it there cos ibadan has wide land n u don't have to demolish b4 building another one like your region that u kill yourself cos of a plot of land

Just imagine one unexposed illiterate believing ibadan people stay in that place,if u ain't trying to b mischievous go to real ibadan areas I mean highbrow areas n feed your eyes.

My grandparents have houses there but me n none of my siblings know d place n one fool will say ibadan people are staying in ugly houses.

Leave your village n get exposed, igbos that have been to ibadan will never say this,it is igbos who are still stucked in their region that have this kinda mindset.

U self go fear for beautiful houses if u come ibadan,capture ibadan highbrow areas with that of aba n shame go catch u.

Just houses in one local government will humble u
Show us pictures of this highbrow areas in Ibadan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by EmekaA125(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
famouscargo4u:
Well, you chose to cover where you want to for obvious reasons. Why not go to Oluyole, ikolaba area in Ibadan and then compare.
Lol

After Oluyole, Ikolaba and Agodi, we will check Mokola, Yemetu, Oke Aremo, Oke Ogun, Apata, Moniya grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Obamaofusa: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
bomb24:

Afonj pig. That is Ibadan >: grin

Slum candidates

The only pigs in Nigeria are from biafla.Ask kanu..

7 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Don't go that route, FYI, Aba has more industries, both indigenous and multinationals!
But the igr, gdp and vat proved u wrong... Can u explain that ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
EmekaA125:

Show us pictures of this highbrow areas in Ibadan.
Oga ade your mumu never do ? U want me to derail this thread by showing dilapidated areas in that your cursed south Eastern region ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by FACE(m): 12:41am On May 01, 2022
mrvitalis:

Oga stop this useless lies Ibadan city is different from all of Ibadan land
A lie repeated several times has a way of gaining a life of its own. Ibadan metropolis is about 580sqkm and only about 3 times the size of Aba metropolis in landmass. Aba is compact with a large number of high density buildings

9 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 12:50am On May 01, 2022
engreo:
This people are funny o, Ibadan and ABA kwa? Nah Jericho estate and ABA dey the same level o. Compare Jericho estate and ABA first.
Lol, he selected the bad side of ibadan and compare it to the whole Aba.

You see how dumb he is.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 12:52am On May 01, 2022
aribisala0:

There is no basis for comparing Aba one of the dirtiest places on earth to Ibadan

Is no joke
Did you not see how he pick bad side of ibadan and compare it with whole aba lol

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 12:55am On May 01, 2022
Reality3080:
u are a dunce if u think this is how to make it through blogging.

Ibadan d largest city in west Africa is an ancient city with 2 phases,the old n traditional ibadan we know where our forefathers lived like d mapo, oja oba, bere,ode aje, popo osa n co.

In the ancient settlement they have well to do children like governors,senators n co but nobody will demolish those brown roof houses cos it's just a monument in remembering our forefathers n further more in ibadan u don't have to demolish a building to build another one,those big children have houses in ibadan highbrow areas that your mischievous soul refuse to show.

My parents are from all those brown roof mud houses n i have never been there b4 cos they have enough houses in town,so u are showing your unexposed mind by comparing houses of 1950 to newly built houses in aba.

If e sure for u go n capture pictures of places like aerodrome estate,providence estate,them royal lodge,other ibadan highbrow areas n compare it with your filthy aba.

You have destroyed him completely.

1 Like

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 12:58am On May 01, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Op, no where in the South West is comparable to the east.

Their cities are an eyesore..that’s why they all claim Lagos..

Not even all of Lagos, the good part of Lagos..

Northerners breed clean cities.

But the southwest is a tragedy on its own.

Such a backward region filled with filth
If you aren't this pain about the development in southwest, you won't be here talking about it.

If nobody talks about you, you be nobody. Why is no one talking g about your region except yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 1:04am On May 01, 2022
JANK23H:

Oga forget story!

In Europe some houses have stood for over 200years and still look good.The SW is a massive slum.

Ibadan is better.Ekiti and Ondo are horrible.
Yea, we see no brown roof in Anambra.

These ones are drawing, see as the roofs are gold.

4 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 1:08am On May 01, 2022
Sergio103:
Brown roof is really shinning Yolloba people
Yes o. Just as these golden roofs are shinning Osu people

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 1:19am On May 01, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Simple question

Why do Yorubas love living in ugly houses and surroundings?
Show us this enugu side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Nobody: 2:09am On May 01, 2022
Ngorbungor:

Why comparing light and darkness? Aba is the answer

Yet, there are more Igbos in Ibadan than Yorubas in ABA. Are you not a Clown?

7 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by 1872op: 2:29am On May 01, 2022
[s]
helinues:
All 5 SE states are just a little bigger than Oyo state in Landmass..

How can you guys be using una 2x2 Abia state to be comparing Oyo state..

What an insult
[/s]
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by 1872op: 2:29am On May 01, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Are you minding them, when development got to SW, some people were still humping from one tree to another
[/s]
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 3:09am On May 01, 2022
Siwel25:

Yet, there are more Igbos in Ibadan than Yorubas in ABA. Are you not a Clown?
Nyamiri peoples are worse than anything...
Very poor peoples...
See nyamiri eldorado region

6 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by walefresh3(m): 3:13am On May 01, 2022
Nyamiri the poorest Southerners with audio billionaires.....
U see your dilapidated city

6 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ibadanpikin: 6:38am On May 01, 2022
aribisala0:

Is no joke
Ibadan is bigger than ikeja and other parts of lagos does it mean that ibadan is more developed than them.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ibadanpikin: 6:43am On May 01, 2022
helinues:
All 5 SE states are just a little bigger than Oyo state in Landmass..

How can you guys be using una 2x2 Abia state to be comparing Oyo state..

What an insult
Oyo state is bigger than lagos and River states,does it mean that it is more developed than them.

6 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ibadanpikin: 6:51am On May 01, 2022
Reality3080:
d guy is not exposed at all,he took pictures of houses built on 1950 that people decide not to demolish to structures built lately.

A wise person who wants to compare will go for highbrow areas of the two cities, their useless dirty aba that is not even up to 5 local governments in ibadan, only few estates in ibadan will relegate those shits he posted here
When you stand on the last floor of cocoa house Dugbe,the tallest building in ibadan,and view the whole of ibadan you will really cry for ibadan.

5 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ibadanpikin: 6:58am On May 01, 2022
helinues:

But today those people humping from one tree to another are building mansions all over,while those claiming early development are celebrating their ancestors mud and brown roof houses as heritage.INDEED POVERTY IS A BASTARD.

7 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ibadanpikin: 7:04am On May 01, 2022
Reality3080:
but y do igbos from paradise migrate aggressively to slum?

I think u need to answer that
To buy up the whole slum and build modern mansions and bungalows for the slum dwellers.
Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Michael004: 7:08am On May 01, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Why not name the industries in Ibadan first since you want to throw the challenge while I name the ones in Aba? Lol, if Aba is not industrialized, you think shell would have built gas pipelines to the city? You think Geometric would have built the biggest private power plant there?
He challenged you first, don't be a coward. Didn't una start the thread. Abi una strength don finished?

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ibadanpikin: 7:11am On May 01, 2022
Obamaofusa:

lol
Aba keh?That dump?
Even Anambra state cannot come out talkless of that dustbin.
Those guys are just stupid.
If they have the balls,let us compare infrastructures in Ibadan to the whole SE if Ibadan will not trample Igboland.
Showing the video of Maroko in Lagos or Mapo area in Ibadan does not mean that they are not more developed than the entire Igboland which has very scanty modern buildings and infrastructures..
Which infrastructures does ibadan has than se states,is it those dilapiltated tall buildings in dugbe that look old and ugly(the are only fine in internet cos of editing)

3 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ibadanpikin: 7:24am On May 01, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Comparing a slum Aba to IBADAN is the most stupidest thing I have read on the internet today!

Y'all go and check out the pictures of IBADAN city threads I created yesterday on my page and see how beautiful ibadan is grin Bunch of delusional clowns

Outta here
Please tomorrow monday,go to cocoa house dugbe(tallest building in ibadan )clamb the tallest floor and snap pictures come back here and post pictures for us.

6 Likes

Re: Aba Vs Ibadan Development by Ibadanpikin: 7:52am On May 01, 2022
Islandlady:
Never Aba don't have modern house like ibadan even in their dream! Go check out the New ibadan city on my page thread and you will come back and edit your post
Which one is new ibadan city,the truth is most yorubas about 70% live in brown roof and mud houses in ibadan.I am currently in ibadan now.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) / PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George / Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.