Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling (1657 Views)

I Went To Heaven. See unusual experience... / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling by jedaii(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
So these days basically am a road trip guy these days. So I went for one of my sister's matriculation which was a success so I decided to check one of my family member.
So I bordered a bus going to gwoza (not real) so we had to wait for the rest of the passengers to come so there's this lady that came, she looked at me and offered that we seat together, as she fine I was okay with it because the rest of the people were married people and also old and unattractive people.
Finally we were on our way we all got talking and all fun, she told me she buys and sales yam that she recently came back from Lagos.. That one no even still fear me. She was practically comfortable with me which she left me with her bag and phone (like leaving it on my body).
So we reached a point which we were sopose to alight for a break before we continued. OMG I carried her bag out of the car, practically I couldn't move my other leg, i felt like meabi as I didn't keep my leg properly, omoh the thing still continued like I had stroke, I had to support my way around people were looking at me. One of my mind told me to go and give her the bag, I managed my way and gave her the bag and then I became normal again.
I thanked God for my life.. and please while traveling we should be careful with people we meet ooo.. naija no safe again things de anyhow, moo the use our head think, be safe out there.
Re: An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling by Intoboy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
Young man do more of exercise and don't come here to convince us not to collect bags from fine girls inside moto

13 Likes

Re: An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling by Qatar2022: 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2023
Intoboy:
Young man do more of exercise and don't come here to convince us not to collect bags from fine girls inside moto
Keep quiet mugu you never see anything
Re: An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling by Qatar2022: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2023
Next time mind how you mingle with strangers

1 Like

Re: An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling by jedaii(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
Qatar2022:

Keep quiet mugu you never see anything
Don't mind him bro.. na only God knows watyn de the girl bag.. thank God I survived
Re: An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling by ridwanlawal: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
The last line should have been
That’s the end of my story
Re: An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling by ridwanlawal: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
What about Part 2?
Re: An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling by Karleb(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
You better start exercising. You want us to tell you it's jazz abi?

2 Likes

Re: An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:13am On Apr 26, 2023
The girl done simp you, she carried heavy bag and she couldn't manipulate older men to carry her bag but you. The bag did not allowed free flow of blood in your body.

2 Likes

Re: An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling by jedaii(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2023
ridwanlawal:
The last line should have been
That’s the end of my story
This is no story man.. when your not in a situation u think everything is a story
Re: An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling by jedaii(m): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
The girl done simp you, she carried heavy bag and she couldn't manipulate older men to carry her bag but you. The bag did not allowed free flow of blood in your body.
Lol.. it wasn't a big bag bro.. it was a small bag and trust me it was a purse, it was the content of the bag that was heavy and strange, sha when e never happen to you, e never happen to you.. I know what I felt I have been traveling before but what I felt, I have never felt that Before
Re: An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling by Drsnives(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2023
Intoboy:
No mind the mumu op,
Nature just happened to him he come dea fear dea accuse innocent lady.
You get luck say I be Christian watin I for use your eyes take see enh
Re: An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling by blacksam01: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2023
nothing happened na
Re: An Unusual Experience I Had While Traveling by Generalwoodz(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2023
Video of you walking like lepers at the golden gate or you know the rest

(1) (Reply)

Would You Leave A 250,000 In A Private Company For A FG Job of 100 thousand? / How Can U Tell If It Will Work Out? / Between Yoruba Girls And Hausa Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.