Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. (1412 Views)

MouthAction, intimacy gadgets And Other Unspeakable Things - Kingsley Okonkwo / Buy Adult Intimacy Gadgets In Nigeria / Ugandan Police Underfire For Confiscating intimacy gadgets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by hearttoheart001: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2022
I have been away for some months now. I and my fiancee always do video calls every day. So we keep each other company.
Yesterday, my girl insist I should order a intimacy gadget for her or she will get it herself. I stand my ground and told her this will amount to cheating. She says that she should use a intimacy gadget than another man sleeping with her
Folks, should I allow her to get the toy? How will it affect our relationship? Am I not competing with sex machines like this?
No bashing, I need informative advice.
I feel like I am been intimidated in my territory.
Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by Loveisnotenough: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Una day craze. E show say na Konji una know.
Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by hearttoheart001: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
Una day craze. E show say na Konji una know.
. Well body no be firewood

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by Bluezy13(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Some people's problem is not a problem at all.
Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by RealityKings: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
distant relationship is a scam. she is just taking you for a ride, she is already straffing other available dicks

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
grin grin grin If you are insecure of intimacy gadgets maybe you should get her a dog then grin
Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
RealityKings:
distant relationship is a scam. she is just taking you for a ride, she is already straffing other available dicks
Are you the other guy? You sound so convincing.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by hearttoheart001: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
RealityKings:
distant relationship is a scam. she is just taking you for a ride, she is already staffing other available dicks
She is faithful 100%. I know that but don't ask me how I know.
Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by hearttoheart001: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
Palema007:
grin grin grin If you are insure of intimacy gadgets maybe you should get her a dog then grin
. How will intimacy gadgets affect our relationship?
Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by MAGG0T(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
hearttoheart001:
I have been away for some months now. I and my fiancee always do video calls every day. So we keep each other company.
Yesterday, my girl insist I should order a intimacy gadget for her or she will get it herself. I stand my ground and told her this will amount to cheating. She says that she should use a intimacy gadget than another man sleeping with her
Folks, should I allow her to get the toy? How will it affect our relationship? Am I not competing with sex machines like this?
[/s]

Trash as usual, from a loafer

See person wey never see chop de talk of purchasing a gadget for his imaginary girlfriend
Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by shege45: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
RealityKings:
i swear
Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by shege45: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
hearttoheart001:
the gadget thing na just camouflage. She is already straffin someone

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Get her a dog instead. Patronize me bruh!

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
hearttoheart001:
She is faithful 100%. I know that but don't ask me how I know.
you deceived yourself
Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by hearttoheart001: 2:19am On May 01, 2022
[quote author=MAGG0T post=112410281][s][/s]

Trash as usual, from a loafer

See person wey never see chop de talk of purchasing a gadget for his imaginary girlfriend
[/quote. God pass you, Bros, I got a good job now and I am doing well. I know you said this because of my other thread. You are so bitter and short sighted.
Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by Nobody: 8:48am On May 01, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Get her a dog instead. Patronize me bruh!

cheesy yaf mahdt Sir.
Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by Nobody: 8:50am On May 01, 2022
shege45:
the gadget thing na just camouflage. She is already straffin someone
grin I hope say no be she I chow recently sha.. make the op send a pishur, need to Cross check smfng.
Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by Ebonygeek(f): 9:07am On May 01, 2022
hearttoheart001:

Who knew that a grown man can be so ignorant undecided

Your lady has proffered a solution to prevent cheating, but you're too dense and insecure to take it. Using a toy will help her to satisfy her sexual needs dumbass. Get her one or sit there while she uses your neighbor's rod to feel good instead undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by hearttoheart001: 9:14am On May 01, 2022
Ebonygeek:

Who knew that a grown man can be so ignorantundecided

Your lady has proffered a solution to prevent cheating, but you're too dense and insecure to take it. Using a toy will help her to satisfy her sexual needs dumbass. Get her one or sit there while she uses your neighbour's rod to feel good insteadundecided
You don't have to rain insult on me. I can't stand having a loveless relationship.
Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by Ebonygeek(f): 9:19am On May 01, 2022
hearttoheart001:
You don't have to rain insult on me. I can't stand having a loveless relationship.

I'm sorry. I just find this ignorance that many Nigerian men have about intimacy gadgets irritating
Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by hearttoheart001: 9:49am On May 01, 2022
Ebonygeek:

I'm sorry. I just find this ignorance that many Nigerian men have about intimacy gadgets irritating
I was asking her if she travels and I purchased a sex doll for sex, how will she feel. Babe got mad and told that amounted to cheating. I want her to be happy but this intimacy gadget is another level.
Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2022
hearttoheart001:
A machine is a machine. Maybe you can get it for her. The cuddle and kisses of a man can't be replaced by a toy.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am About To Compete With intimacy gadgets. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:06pm On May 01, 2022
This story is amusing for some reason.
A piece of plastic is threatening the male ego

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? / Yahoo Boys Are Part Of The Problems We Have In Nigeria / Help! My Sallah Ram Has Escaped!! (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.