Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) (82422 Views)

Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) / Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) / Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by jeff1993: 7:10am On May 05, 2022
Fg
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On May 05, 2022
DeMagneto:
White people and divorce be like 5 & 6...
Since they don't uphold Polygamy, divorce becomes an inevitable end.
AFRICA is much better. We uphold Family tenets more. We frown at divorce but embrace polygamy which is much better.
After all, my elementary social studies reminds me that Polygamy is still a type of marriage and shouldn't be frowned at.
Divorce wreaks havoc.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by falseprophet: 7:10am On May 05, 2022
grin
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Gkemz: 7:10am On May 05, 2022
Let him marry an Igbo lady. They last long in marriage especially when there's so much money.

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by GreatAxeMan: 7:11am On May 05, 2022
The man is just too eccentric and enigmatic. See as some of the names resemble algebraic equations grin

Lamanii22:
Who can even pronounce the name of his 6th child lol…. How can you name your child dark…. White people sha

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 7:11am On May 05, 2022
B
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 7:11am On May 05, 2022
I heard that fornication, adultery or numerous girlfriends caused poverty. Can someone justify this ?

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:12am On May 05, 2022
This Amber Heard na finisher O. shocked
So this same woman that is finishing Johnny Depp's career has had a long neck relationship with world's richest man.
Fear woman. Him who no fear woman has been good at dating the devil. shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by DoveXlover: 7:13am On May 05, 2022
Any man that is above 1 billion dollars in worth can't find true love again in his life.
Sadly reality of life in the world we live in.

So a man like Elon has no choice than to just accept his faith, it's men like Elon that are allowed to have multiple partners and children from different women because they literally can't find true love from one woman again because he has to protect his wealth and property in case a divorce happens so men like Elon will never ever marry, prenup or not.

6 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by OceanEye: 7:14am On May 05, 2022
The names of his sixth child can injure you tongue while trying to pronounce them
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:14am On May 05, 2022
Macsjebs:
Source: https://dnbstories.com/2022/04/full-list-of-elon-musks-wives-girlfriends-and-children.html

cc: lalasticlala

Seems the guy likes small girls or much younger women. He even did two seasons with one of the women

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Papichulostunne(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2022
Malory:
There are people wey sabi more than him but are not lucky

I think the word you are lookig for is BLESSED

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 7:16am On May 05, 2022
White people don't take marriage things seriously, once they're tired they file for divorce. Here in Africa (Nigeria) most people honor marriage and make it last without divorce, they make it a do or die affair. Lol.

Contact me for your academic research writing services!
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 7:16am On May 05, 2022
DenreleDave:
E remain Tonto dike and Nkechi blessing

I once caught musk with them cheesy
those are dirty Nigerian sluts. They are of too low league for elun

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Maxxim: 7:17am On May 05, 2022
Meanwhile Amber Heard don relate with the richest man in life come dey use em husband Johnny Depp eye see wahala cos he can't fill that void.

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by raphroye: 7:17am On May 05, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All this money and he's been involved with just 5 women?

I'm really ashamed of him.
You weh no involve with 5 spouses how much you get grin grin
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by ChiefS(m): 7:17am On May 05, 2022
“Two things I ask of you, Lord;
do not refuse me before I die:
Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches,
but give me only my daily bread.
Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’
Or I may become poor and steal,
and so dishonor the name of my God." - Proverbs 30:7 - 9

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Bastard1stborn: 7:17am On May 05, 2022
My mind dey tell me say, na Elon da Musk carry liberty reserve money go and he's also into other big time fraud.

He's a global financial frontman for the new world order.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by wwwihy: 7:18am On May 05, 2022
abc115:
Former wives and girlfriends

6 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:18am On May 05, 2022
Wetin concern the writer... Na Elon give all the details
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Blakpot: 7:19am On May 05, 2022
Gkemz:
Let him marry an Igbo lady. They last long in marriage especially when there's so much money.

Dead dry joke.
Couldn't be any less funny.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2022
Malory:
There are people wey sabi more than him but are not lucky
no matter how you put it , the guy is damn hardworking and if paid off.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by CaptMarvel(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2022
He looks Asian undecided
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by shortgun(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2022
Emu4life:
From the way this guy dey post for Twitter, u go know say Na Weyrey e go begrin
That account is a parody account, it's not connected to Musk.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by quinox947: 7:20am On May 05, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All this money and he's been involved with just 5 women?
I'm really ashamed of him.
Does he have an African blood?
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by waxxydude: 7:21am On May 05, 2022
Toks2008:

Most Billionaires are in the dark. In fact you will hardy find one real Billionaire (Not Audio Billionaire) who is not involved in occultism even the so called General overseers OF CHURCHES. 'Most' mega church general overseers are occultic especially the ones in Nigeria.

Don't get me wrong, we have real legit millionaires but you see these billionaires, they start off very good then when they attain that status, they become scared of losing it then they join a dark group to sustain their status.

When the bible says in Mathew 19 vs 24 that ''Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

That verse is exactly what it is, it is talking about stupendously rich people
Preach bro preach
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2022
shortgun:
That account is a parody account, it's not connected to Musk.
I have been following Musk for Years. Yes, his real account. Not the parody or Photoshop thingy.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2022
DoveXlover:
Any man that is above 1 billion dollars in worth can't find true love again in his life.
Sadly reality of life in the world we live in.

So a man like Elon has no choice than to just accept his faith, it's men like Elon that are allowed to have multiple partners and children from different women because they literally can't find true love from one woman again because he has to protect his wealth and property in case a divorce happens so men like Elon will never ever marry, prenup or not.
money or no money , from a woman, there’s no unconditional love

5 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:24am On May 05, 2022
Shows he’s the problem

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2022
These women cashed out big..
Getting a divorce settlement with Elon is simply
a jackpot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / Affordable Clothes & Accessories In Dubai? / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.