Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) (82424 Views)

Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) / Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) / Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by fabsyl(m): 12:27pm On May 05, 2022
Neurolinks, space program etc but common Family planning technique(s), u can't practice.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Kelechi009: 12:30pm On May 05, 2022
Toks2008:

Most Billionaires are in the dark. In fact you will hardy find one real Billionaire (Not Audio Billionaire) who is not involved in occultism even the so called General overseers OF CHURCHES. 'Most' mega church general overseers are occultic especially the ones in Nigeria.

Don't get me wrong, we have real legit millionaires but you see these billionaires, they start off very good then when they attain that status, they become scared of losing it then they join a dark group to sustain their status.

When the bible says in Mathew 19 vs 24 that ''Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

That verse is exactly what it is, it is talking about stupendously rich people

There is no real legit Billionaire IN DOLLARS. It is either you cheated your way into it by hiring cheap labour or you scam your way into NOT paying taxes or you build an invention and use the government as your customer like Elon Musk, provided you have an insider doing the leg work for you.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Invitationn: 12:32pm On May 05, 2022
Macsjebs:
Source: https://dnbstories.com/2022/04/full-list-of-elon-musks-wives-girlfriends-and-children.html

cc: lalasticlala
First, Musk is truly a lucky guy to have gone largely unscathed from dating that Amber Heard Delilah.
This lady singlehandedly destroyed Johnny Depp's career.
Second, what's with the X in the names of the children
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2022
theForth:

Dark triad is a personality trait not a cult. Every wealthy person is either a psychopath, Machiavellian or narcissist.
ok. Learned something today. Thanks bro
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by GiftCardTrade2: 1:05pm On May 05, 2022
World's Richest oga
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by frog12: 1:06pm On May 05, 2022
how she destroy johnny depp ??

Invitationn:

First, Musk is truly a lucky guy to have gone largely unscathed from dating that Amber Heard Delilah.
This lady singlehandedly destroyed Johnny Depp's career.
Second, what's with the X in the names of the children
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2022
Malory:
The man is simply lucky

Someone that has been working on his dream for more than 20yrs, you called that luck.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by JohnDazzy: 1:23pm On May 05, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All this money and he's been involved with just 5 women?

I'm really ashamed of him.

grin
You think say e easy to be like solo for Bible?
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by frog12: 1:26pm On May 05, 2022
now that he's a billionaire, amber heard can come back
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Invitationn: 1:50pm On May 05, 2022
frog12:
how she destroy johnny depp ??

She indicted him of domestic violence and went on a media tour to slander him.
Whereas, she's in fact the one that's been assaulting Depp.
She went on to sue him and she did win.
Depp fought back by sharing proofs of how she assaulted him multiple times but it wasn't enough.
The only time he physically fought back in self-defense was his undoing.

This lady cut Depp's finger and pooped on his bed; for me, that's the height of provocation.
Totally unacceptable!
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by frog12: 1:57pm On May 05, 2022
how come he no leave the house for her? he has the money
that pooping on the bed just dey jolly my stomach. HOLY SHIT grin grin grin grin grin grin

Invitationn:

She indicted him of domestic violence and went on a media tour to slander him.
Whereas, she's in fact the one that's been assaulting Depp.
She went on to sue him and she did win.
Depp fought back by sharing proofs of how she assaulted him multiple times but it wasn't enough.
The only time he physically fought back in self-defense was his undoing.

This lady cut Depp's finger and pooped on his bed; for me, that's the height of provocation.
Totally unacceptable!
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:59pm On May 05, 2022
DeMagneto:
White people and divorce be like 5 & 6...

It has started happening in nigeria too....
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by DonroxyII: 2:00pm On May 05, 2022
franchasofficia:
one common quality of highly intelligent men is promiscuity cry
That's how you calm down the Brain Neurons once they go Berserk:

Higher IQ Leads to Loneliness, You need someone to take you away from that world once in a while but when that person now become a Piece of Work too:

That's when High IQ runs away unto another new Catch ....

You can't be Wealthy unless You with Super Intelligences:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:03pm On May 05, 2022
DoveXlover:
So what's your point?
Because the last time i check, he hasn't killed anyone before so i don't understand how you say he is both.
Stick to the topic Mrs candy.
Urm I never said he’s both. You’ll need to put on your comprehension cap. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2022
frog12:
he is not an AFRICAN. because he is the richest man, now you see him as an AFRICAN. he is an EUROPEAN that colonise south africa

I wish you truly understand your own words because that's the race politics going on here. Once you understand that, you'll realize that's why white people insist and project him as a European, instead of an African. So, before you take me word for word, I understand that too well and was speaking in rhetorics.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by bilulu(m): 3:58pm On May 05, 2022
Lamanii22:
Who can even pronounce the name of his 6th child lol…. How can you name your child dark…. White people sha
he's African not white
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Aaay: 4:16pm On May 05, 2022
When you come from a rich family like him and davido and you use your brain aswell sky is your limit

Most of us aren’t fortunate like them we have to work hard
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by DonroxyII: 5:08pm On May 05, 2022
HardMirror:
I dont know about cults or secret societies. They are mostly conspiracy theories, but one thing I know for sure and you have also said is, Good people cannot become billionaires. It takes a highly self centered psycho that would pay any price (even if people have to die) to get to that level. That amount of wealth is not without serious costs.

These men are ruthless when it comes to their business. They do a lot of things that are unethical.
There is no pure ethical Anywhere even inside your own Room there are alot of unethical same goes for Billionaires too and Hundrednaires:

At Any Strata of life there is Never-Ever Perfection: it comes with being a HumanBeing and the world is not also standing still including Earth that we don't have absolute control over her Revolution and Rotations as well as Sun and our Weather Conditions:

Have you ever wonder what Shop Owners at Street/Corners do to One another even in terms of Fetish to now talk about Multi-Billion Dollars Conglomerates/Multinationals Businesses with Spans of Influences all over the World grin ....

You Yourself are Unethical grin ...
Unethical Gwanu ....

You keep to Some You Blow Some but Never-Ever Endeavour to Hurt Humanities: Humanities always Win in the Longrun:

Only God is Ethical and Perfect:
Nothing-Else and Nobody-Else!

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by DonroxyII: 5:13pm On May 05, 2022
gnykelly:

Someone that has been working on his dream for more than 20yrs, you called that luck.
Leave them:
An Inventor and Innovator for that matter and a crypto Maniac grin ....

Nigerians Religionists:
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2022
eminikansoso:

Benin precisely

Lol grin I no dey o!
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:43pm On May 06, 2022
THIS SATANISTS WILL LEad yOU HIS gullible ADMIRERS TO the ABYSS, TO HELL angryhe who has ears let jlhim hear. undecided
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by aalangel(f): 8:44pm On May 07, 2022
Dreal1247:
Madness

Asperges actually...he can't be steady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / Affordable Clothes & Accessories In Dubai? / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.