Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) (82419 Views)

Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) / Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) / Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Spanki(f): 7:48am On May 05, 2022
Macsjebs:
Source: https://dnbstories.com/2022/04/full-list-of-elon-musks-wives-girlfriends-and-children.html

cc: lalasticlala

A man of great vision is not tied down by any lady!!!! Bleep it!
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2022
DeMagneto:
White people and divorce be like 5 & 6...

Most of them just jam bad women. Amber Heard was beating him grin She was beating Jonny Depp too
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by MrLankeeee(m): 7:50am On May 05, 2022
Toks2008:

Most Billionaires are in the dark. In fact you will hardy find one real Billionaire (Not Audio Billionaire) who is not involved in occultism even the so called General overseers OF CHURCHES. 'Most' mega church general overseers are occultic especially the ones in Nigeria.

Don't get me wrong, we have real legit millionaires but you see these billionaires, they start off very good then when they attain that status, they become scared of losing it then they join a dark group to sustain their status.

When the bible says in Mathew 19 vs 24 that ''Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

That verse is exactly what it is, it is talking about stupendously rich people

E concern you?
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by OscarJaden(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2022
DenreleDave:
E remain Tonto dike and Nkechi blessing

I once caught musk with them cheesy
lol they should keep thier dirty and over used pussy to themselves
I detest those two
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 7:51am On May 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

So Dangote get money pass Atiku ?

Or Dangote get money pass Tinubu ??
Dangote get money pass both

But tinubu get money pass atiku because his looting has been and is still continuous in Lagos

But tinubu money no reach dangote own that's why he tried to be collecting steady 10% everymonth from Lagos earning to meet up with dangote daily profit in cement across the nation

If dangote refinery start he would triple tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by NaBanga: 7:53am On May 05, 2022
Divorce is very beneficial for the woman in Western system. It allows the woman to move on with her life for dating and affection. It also allows the woman to get assets from the man for herself and her children. In polygamy the woman may or may not get much. The man can leave his old wives for years with no affection, in order to focus on a new wife. Upon his sickness or death, there will be a fight to finish among the wives. The whites marry for money and love, so when the love is gone, they go. However it benefits them, because power is shared. No one has to suffer and smile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 7:53am On May 05, 2022
It is true that money can not buy everything. Imagine having all the money in the world, but you can't find a true partner to call your own.

This life ehn...e no balance undecided

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Lightorder: 7:54am On May 05, 2022
theForth:

Musk is a psychopath.
simple. Having him as a boss would not be fun, i presume

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Dangote get money pass both

But tinubu get money pass atiku because his looting has been and is still continuous in Lagos

But tinubu money no reach dangote own that's why he tried to be collecting steady 10% everymonth from Lagos earning to meet up with dangote daily profit in cement across the nation

If dangote refinery start he would triple tinubu

Hmmm

No forget say these men get heavy investments overseas oo. I heard Tinubu has a refinery in Equatorial Guinea abi na Gabon sef. And remember na Dangote dem dey use launder money and use do fronts. Even that refinery isn’t entirely Dangote own.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by stamapro(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2022
This one fit handle money but no fit handle wife

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by eminikansoso(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2022
saintkeppy:
This man dey run his family/marriage like government, the first wife was lucky to run 2-term of 4years tenure each producing 5children in the process fulfilling her promise when she took her marital oath of office.

The rest are inconclusive 2years tenure with court cases &2pikin,thereby rendering the billionaire unstable marital government despite enough money available, some of them chop the billionaire clean mouth no result/performance like a typical Nigerian Governors.

weytin this oyibo women really want sef.

Elon Musk having declared that seat vacant, should come to Nigeria and pick a wife that will manage the resources available for optimal performance forever. I trust our Nigerian lady especially those from southern part cool
Benin precisely

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Fadafada231(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2022
Emu4life:
From the way this guy dey post for Twitter, u go know say Na Weyrey e go begrin

Elon musk na confirm guy man
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by dnawah(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2022
If me dey that position,I go marry from all the races on earth.so that my money will go round.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Ellasure: 7:57am On May 05, 2022
White women are over the bar in marriage. Even marriage to an extremely rich man the white women are not finding joy and happiness. Nobody can satisfy them anymore.

The desire to be most popular and on the pages of all daily newspapers in front of clicking cameras has made the white women unstable in personality.

The black women are almost there to because these days more Nigerian girls are also spending time in front of cameras for a DM , Facebook posts, Instagram posts. All vanity.

Nobody is talking about agricultural farming and industrial production of consumables.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Lightorder: 8:00am On May 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Since they don't uphold Polygamy, divorce becomes an inevitable end.
AFRICA is much better. We uphold Family tenets more. We frown at divorce but embrace polygamy which is much better.
After all, my elementary social studies reminds me that Polygamy is still a type of marriage and shouldn't be frowned at.
Divorce wreaks havoc.
I thought Akon is a polygamous man
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 8:01am On May 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Hmmm

No forget say these men get heavy investments overseas oo. I heard Tinubu has a refinery in Equatorial Guinea abi na Gabon sef. And remember na Dangote dem dey use launder money and use do fronts. Even that refinery isn’t entirely Dangote own.
leave matter tinubu have no refinery anywhere

Apart from real estate they hardly do any business overseas because yawa fit gas as corrupt politicians

You still believe that shit that dangote dey do proxy, lol that guy that crock o, give him your corrupt money at your peril, how do you open mouth and drag such money
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by bignero: 8:02am On May 05, 2022
Malory:
There are people wey sabi more than him but are not lucky

Weak
Beggarly Nigerian/African mentality.

Some corrected you.. That he knows, thats hes not lucky.. The Nigerian in you, won't let you be... make you de learn.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Scottz: 8:03am On May 05, 2022
solexyy:
SO WAT ARE WE SUPPOSED 2 DO WITH THE LIST?
SHOULD WE TAKE IT 2 ANY NAIJA STORE & EXCHANGE FOR COMMODITIES?
he’s the richest man on the planet right now…there’s nothing wrong in knowing history afterall na subject or course for education. So don’t ask meaningless questions.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:03am On May 05, 2022
Elon na bad guy.

He was fucking_ Amber Heard while the lying bitch was still married to Johnny Deep.

Damn !!!

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Fadafada231(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
atiku doesn't have 1% of Elon wealth

You're right, 1% is about $2.5b
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All this money and he's been involved with just 5 women?

I'm really ashamed of him.
lol. life nor balance
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2022
Last last you can never have it all

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2022
saintkeppy:
This man dey run his family/marriage like government, the first wife was lucky to run 2-term of 4years tenure each producing 5children in the process fulfilling her promise when she took her marital oath of office.

The rest are inconclusive 2years tenure with court cases &2pikin,thereby rendering the billionaire unstable marital government despite enough money available, some of them chop the billionaire clean mouth no result/performance like a typical Nigerian Governors.

weytin this oyibo women really want sef.

Elon Musk having declared that seat vacant, should come to Nigeria and pick a wife that will manage the resources available for optimal performance forever. I trust our Nigerian lady especially those from southern part cool
This one no be oyibo problem o...
Check Dangote's marital woes before typing this.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Btruth: 8:08am On May 05, 2022
......truly, money can't buy it all.
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2022
theForth:

Musk is a psychopath.
all billionaires are. You cannot reach that level thinking like a normal human. Only pshycos can get to that level

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by DonEvarest(m): 8:10am On May 05, 2022
My own is the first wife saying he wasn't paying her much attention.... So business man like him go leave business dey play lovey dovey... If he broke now Na she go jappa

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:10am On May 05, 2022
falseprophet:
My role model

This is basically the story of most westerners...

An average American marries and divorce atleast 3 times or more...

But they criticise Arabs for doing thesame thing better by keeping the many wives...

African u call him American by paper no be SA him come from... yea American life and before 50yrs d guy became a billionaire... hmmm

When a man focus is on work more than family...

All about work work work... Mon to Sun and not having time 4 family... just know say cracks dey and finally e no end like this or similar...

This is just from d Nerd community others we never still hear!

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by phemmyfour: 8:11am On May 05, 2022
Lamanii22:
Who can even pronounce the name of his 6th child lol…. How can you name your child dark…. White people sha
more like Arabic

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by IbileIfe: 8:15am On May 05, 2022
DenreleDave:
E remain Tonto dike and Nkechi blessing

I once caught musk with them cheesy
Elon does not date retards angry
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by solexyy: 8:16am On May 05, 2022
Scottz:
he’s the richest man on the planet right now…there’s nothing wrong in knowing history afterall na subject or course for education. So don’t ask meaningless questions.
SO HOW DOES STUDYIN A LIST CONTAINING THE NAMES OF GFs/EX-GFs OF THE WEALTHIEST MAN ADD VALUE 2 UR LIFE? NA UR TYPE DEY GO UNIVERSITY GO STUDY SOCIAL-STUDIES DEN END UP JOBLESS & USELESS 2 OUR SOCIETY. RUBBISH..
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Crafteck1: 8:17am On May 05, 2022
Who d info hep
Re: Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 05, 2022
Mindlog:

The men and women involved in polygamy aside, can you share how polygamy help children in polygamous families thrive better?
U really want me to enumerate this over divorce?
I dey Library now.
My target na 8hrs study time.
Can't do that now, may be later!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / Affordable Clothes & Accessories In Dubai? / Help!!! Someone Keeps Sending Money To My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.