Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before (3331 Views)

Bianca wore this during date Night with kanye / Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University / 10 Top Sandals To Wear On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Michaelbjune(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Share your experience about it cool grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:46am On May 01, 2022
If the buckle no spoil the scandal go cut grin

18 Likes

Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Sucre6: 12:48am On May 01, 2022
I never liked it, I prefer kitto sandals that year grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by DeMagneto: 12:51am On May 01, 2022
Sucre6:
I never liked it, I prefer kitto sandals that year grin

Including me, loved my kito.

The sandal just resemble wetin our ancestors dey wear go farm.
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Nobody: 12:53am On May 01, 2022
Wow this sandals back then, how time flies....I no been too like am sha cheesy
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Aklee4994(m): 1:03am On May 01, 2022
I use to help my mom to hawk this that year.Na the buckle Dey spoil pass but am a good fixer then... love this great flashback.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Sheddy5(m): 1:05am On May 01, 2022
DeMagneto:

Including me, loved my kito.

The sandal just resemble wetin our ancestors dey wear go farm.
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by siofra(f): 3:01am On May 01, 2022
I hate this sandals angry

Thank God I never used it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:23am On May 01, 2022
Legendary...we rocked it that year sha grin
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by robinso01(m): 6:33am On May 01, 2022
Gone are the days. I remember i and my 3 other sibling having it then. Most of my schoolmates had it then,that u have 2 write ur name on it,if not na another person own u go wear if u put am off 4 where others dey.
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Kuriosmynd: 6:34am On May 01, 2022
Bad English....Have you wear?

1 Like

Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Islandlady(f): 7:11am On May 01, 2022
I wore it oooo, my dad bought for all his children, we got to write our names with pens, I hate the shoes ehn it will injure your legs because it is rubber

The buckle is always removing cry mai shoe buckler became our customer becos of buckle constantly removing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by extroveee(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2022
Michaelbjune:

Moses sandals, this sandals no dey gree spoil even if u want force am to spoil.
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by EXLOVER(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2022
This thing dey always injure leg
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by VlamesIffect(f): 12:36pm On May 01, 2022
grin
From this to kitto...to timberland sandals & bootcut trousers that year...to pencil trousers...na wa o. How time flies
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Michaelbjune(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2022
extroveee:

Moses sandals, this sandals no dey gree spoil even if u want force am to spoil.
Dgringrin; this guy fit kill person with Lough abeg

Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Nettybrown(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2022
Na wetin my boy dey use now
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by fijiuba: 5:52pm On May 01, 2022
Every raining season na wetin man d wear treck go school then.
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by nazablossom(f): 6:27pm On May 01, 2022
Michaelbjune:
The sandal has inbuilt blade grin
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Michaelbjune(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2022
nazablossom:

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by MadamOk(f): 6:46pm On May 01, 2022
My best sandal � that year
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 01, 2022
I didn't it's not for ajebutter pikin, only for ajepako
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Bashnigga(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2022
Lol, this sandals na all weather, my friend and his siblings had it then... I had leather sandals then but was jealous of my friends & wished i had this type instead. Small pikin mentality cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Knows12(m): 10:09pm On May 01, 2022
Yea.. and kito
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Knows12(m): 10:10pm On May 01, 2022
nazablossom:
yea e deh cut anyhow..

1 Like

Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Knows12(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2022
Michaelbjune:
e deh go with stocking... If u don't get it, forget about it..
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Jmichael1(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
Bad English....Have you wear?
MR I.T.K....I TOO KNOW
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Michaelbjune(m): 11:28pm On May 01, 2022
Knows12:
e deh go with stocking... If u don't get it, forget about it..
i get it

gringringrin
Re: Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before by Realmi: 11:31pm On May 01, 2022
Once e cut....we go remove the back, turn am to pan slippers, we go wear stockings grin grin, e dey fine sha

We dey always give excuses wen they ask us why we wear cut sandals

Until beating enter the matter before we go complain for house

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At This (Photo) / She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal / ‘fake’ Lady Embarrassed When His Genitals Slip Out While Twerking (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.