Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. (23985 Views)

What Part Of Chicken Is The Sweetest? / Health Benefits Of Zobo / "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by BigDawsNet: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Hmm..

Nice

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by angelfallz(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2022
Another one for me to try.

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Etosha: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2022
There was a trend some time ago about how to make it. So, I decided to try it. I used date as sweetner. Unfortunately, I added too dates. I felt tensed throughout the night. I am now half inclined to believe that date is an aphrodisiac.

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Have you tried this?

Once nepa stabilise, will try this next month

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by mariahAngel(f): 9:28am On Oct 26, 2022
Justinlean02:
Nice I love this drink, recently visited family home and there's a lady that makes this drink (zobo) her's just feels line wine. Such lovely taste and it's only N50 grin
How do you guys always have the right meme?

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by jamesbridget13(f): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2022
Etosha:
There was a trend some time ago about how to make it. So, I decided to try it. I used date as sweetner. Unfortunately, I added too dates. I felt tensed throughout the night. I am now half inclined to believe that date is an aphrodisiac.
before u no know. Dates is good at that o. That is y it's good for men/women of reproductive age to take drinks rich in dates. Another drink rich in dates is tigernut juice.
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by DenreleDave(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2022
husband and wife own too can give hiv?
ANSOM:

Sweet but can give you AIDS plus the wahala the owners carries with it
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Johnboom: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2022
Campgnolo:
Mama sobo yin tutu? Is your zobo cold
You are hilarious, what is your number?
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by favour32(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2022
You try.

Use Zobo dried leaves and Pineapple only for best results.

Dates have high sugar concentrate.

Boil zobe dried leaves and the peel of full pineapple. For about 25mins.
Slize the pineapple into tiny bits and put into the boiled zobe_pineapple peel(Off your gas)
Leave to soak for 10 hours
Drain.
It is ready for consumption.

Duration of wine=72hours only.

Don't drink too much in 24 hours.

Facts:
**One of the highest vitamin C concentrate to maintain body function.
**Good for prostrate
**Controls belly fat or burn belly fat
**Controls weight.
**Reduce depression.
**Others.

Reduce alcohol.
Don't touch any soft drinks or malt(they are packaged sugar sold)

Processed sugar is deadly, avoid it.

Vote Obi
Vote Labour Party

Modified
Energy drinks nai worse pass.
A man drank energy drinks consistently for three years.
After the fourth year,he was dead!

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2022
litigator:

Can one add beetroot to the mix?

Yes you can, homemade recipes goes with any of your favourite flavours or seasonings.
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by folake4u(f): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Etosha:

Lmao. You nor know before? Date, tigernut are natural aphrodisiac. cheesy

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2022
jessylaurel:

No explanation/ directions

Sorry about that, it was an oversight.
I have modified it.

I used the tiny Zobo leaves, they have more juice than the bigger ones.
Wash the zobo, add the washed cloves and pineapple back.
Boil for 20 minutes.
Seive out the pineapple back and Zobo leaves.
Blend the dates ginger and pineapple.
You will soak the dates overnight and remove the seeds before blending.
Pour into the Zobo and bring to a boil.
Allow to cool and sieve with a sieve cloth.
Serve chilled.
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Southernigbo:
What is zobo

Zobo is Hibiscus Flower.
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2022
Etosha:

Dates is an aphrodisiac, but human body differs.
It works for one and might not work for another.

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by blesson04(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2022
Next time make the picture of the ingredients closer

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2022
blesson04:
Next time make the picture of the ingredients closer

Ok sure.
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by AngelicBeing: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2022
Hmmmmmm cool

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by luckyz4rea(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Homemade zobo with lots of ingredients, sweet like Tinubu.
I love that man!!!

My vote is for him, vote competence!!!

Buhari was also said to be competent. If you weren’t supporting any party, how would you rate Buhari’s administration? If you are not directly or indirectly profiting from who you are supporting, would you have supported him?
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by everythinggirly(f): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2022
Lovely kitchen anyway... Zobo no too good for women to consume it has its own side effect.

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by powerblaze(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2022
Etosha:

Lol you don't know b4? Drink dates and tiger nuts make u know how far grin

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Realestatevixen: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2022
My zobo always has a sour taste. How do I eradicate the sour taste

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2022
Realestatevixen:
My zobo always has a sour taste. How do I eradicate the sour taste

What ingredients do you add?
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2022
everythinggirly:
Lovely kitchen anyway... Zobo no too good for women to consume it has its own side effect.

Please what is the side effects for women, I never heard of any.
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by NLaob: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by NLaob: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Please what is the side effects for women, I never heard of any.

It can lower your chances of getting pregnant. It reduces your estrogen levels.

NB: Only when you take too much.

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Viraltrends123: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
luckyz4rea:

Buhari was also said to be competent. If you weren’t supporting any party, how would you rate Buhari’s administration? If you are not directly or indirectly profiting from who you are supporting, would you have supported him?
Buhari is the best president we have ever hard, Buhari government is arguably one of the worst administration. If Buhari were to rule during Obasanjo's tenure, he would have performed better.
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by luckyz4rea(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Buhari is the best president we have ever hard, Buhari government is arguably one of the worst administration. If Buhari were to rule during Obasanjo's tenure, he would have performed better.

How would he had performed better during Obasanjo’s time?
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Viraltrends123: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
luckyz4rea:

How would he had performed better during Obasanjo’s time?
Compare the number of countries we sell oil too, compare oil prices, no major inflation induced by any disease, no 1 year lockdown. Buhari is a better leader.
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Realestatevixen: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

What ingredients do you add?

Zobo leaves, pineapple, flavour, and sugar

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Realestatevixen:

Zobo leaves, pineapple, flavour, and sugar

Its possibly a contrast between the sugar and the flavour.
If I want to use artificial sweeteners, I don't use sugar at all.
Pineapple and strawberry flavours are nice too.
Try it without the sugar and observe if there's a change.

Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? / Who Are The Real Middle Class In Nigeria? / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog