Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man (5760 Views)

Poll: Do you think you have suffered anyway in the hands of a Nigerian male/female emotionally in the past

yes: 63% (49 votes)
no: 25% (20 votes)
Infact i dealt with him/her: 10% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by whiteroses(f): 2:15am On Jul 13, 2011
number one lesson in the world, never let a randomer take your man angry my guy used to look around *well he's young* once another girl is surfacing i'll run and start crying under the wash hand basin, aren't i beautiful enough cry  not enough confidence in who I am would make me give up, the guy too will just close my chapter when I cant even challenge anything . As I grew older from experience i realized that men will always be men, keeping him has a strategy no dullin
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2011
I was in a relationship with a Nigerian man for 9 months. He became my best friend and lover. While Ive had my share of long term and short term relationships before, the experience blew me away like no other. A younger man from another culture,race and continent, It was like we were kinderd spirits separated at birth, go figure! And we shared the same silence, so rare. It changed me like there was a before and after. Ive missed and longed for him for 2 years. Ive learned that in spite of the hurt, love can be without strings, in the moment, and forever. He changed me forever and I am grateful.
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by carnal: 8:10am On Jul 13, 2011
good to read dat @talina.enjoy ur relationship atleast som gud news about 9ja men
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by omaojo1: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2011
I've been thru some emotional ups and downs recently. Though I've been a better person since having interest in her, she has up till date not given space to make my case. All she tells me is that everything points to a relationship and that she is in a serios relationship. What I don't understand is how that hampers my expressing interet in her. For me oh, I will not give up.
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by sley4life(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2011
more than enuf. only blv in urself
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by sorens(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2011
:-x
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by Archetype(m): 1:11am On Jul 21, 2011
girls suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by agitator: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2011
mine told me my palms are too dry she needs a wet one after syphoning everything while i was woking in construction company. i cannot date any hungry woman again
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 195(f): 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2011
agitator:

mine told me my palms are too dry she needs a wet one after syphoning everything while i was woking in construction company. i cannot date any hungry woman again
shocked shocked
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by Chiori(m): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
Initially, she used to deal with me as I was one of those who believed you had to treat beautiful girls specially because they are beautiful, else they walked out on you. It all changed when I read somewhere that a girl is a girl, whether beautiful or plain. And so I began to act up like I was fed up. Come see as she dey cry dey need me always. And I really used the chance to catch up on all the fun she had deprived me of.

But seriously, I have found it fun to deal with non-Nigerian girls, whether they are white or black. It seems non-9ja babes are just simply dumb and gullible; I mean it. I enjoy watching them blubber about. Please don't condemn me, but it is just so funny. The dumbest girls are from France, followed by those from the Central and East African countries, then American ladies come third on the scale. Arab babes are foolish, but their men protect them too well.
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 195(f): 12:58am On Dec 28, 2011
so na 190 start this thread

him try oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boss Captured By CCTV Camera Giving Secretary Hot Sex. Watch Video / Collection Of Epic Sexcapades From Sexuality Section / This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.