Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours (55048 Views)

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by ehay(f): 11:51am On May 02, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
laudate:

Just say you don't know what you are talking about. undecided

The same Julius Agwu later recovered and chased this Ibiere lady out of his house, claiming she was the one spiritually responsible for his sickness.

He threw her things out and he was supported by his family to do so.

The poor woman left after nursing him through that sickness only to be rewarded with evi'l by Julius Agwu.

After he became well, he continued his partying and skirt chasing. Then he fell sick again. And he now expected the same wife he chased out to come and nurse him back to health?? Hehehehe.....she declined, of course.

But you are here conjuring fake stories as if you were part of their marital history. shocked

The truth is already out, o. Update yourself instead of blaming a poor woman who did all she could to take care of her husband, but was thrown out for her efforts. sad

The same Julius was seen partying at Rita Dominic's wedding, held in the Southeast recently. Abí, he is no longer sick again?

Every man wants a good and loyal woman, but when God blesses them with one, the take everything from the woman and reward her with evil.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by ehay(f): 11:59am On May 02, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] I
knowyaself2:

Whether from a poor or rich family, once her man stops making adequate money, trouble starts. Offences that would normally be overlooked or played down become exaggerated and made a big issue. I know this from experience. The role success or money plays in a marriage can never be over emphasized. A good man that's poor can never be appreciated or loved. To be poor or struggling is a curse.

Those offences you thought were overlooked because you were rich were stacked somewhere waiting to be brought out at the days of reckonings. Women do not forget or overlook, they patiently (even if takes 40 years) wait for when misfortune will visit you to pay back all the hurting you caused them when you where forming maximum ruler.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by mfm04622: 12:16pm On May 02, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
I remember watching the wedding ceremony of these people as a child.

I actually asked myself then, why would a young pretty woman marry someone as short, ugly and unattractive as JA.

Well silly me. It was the money. It is the money. It will forever be about the money.

Now Stand up comedy is obsolete. JA has literally no source of income. And guess what, she just suddenly realised that JA is a fool.

Or that he was unfaithful while sick. Or some other flimsy excuse. But you woke up, wore white gown and swore with a bible to be with him through it all.

Young men. I don't know what to say, but you can't ever be actually loved. Maybe your mother will try.

But that's just about it. TFU this woman sha

Next time, ask for all the details before commenting!
1. The lady is from a rich home. Money was never her motivation.
2. She nursed him and stayed with him when he was ill, he got well and moved out of the rented family house. How is that her fault?
3. He moved out, never remembered the children, but it is the woman that is at fault? Give me a break!

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by laudate: 12:18pm On May 02, 2022
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color] Every man wants a good and loyal woman, but when God blesses them with one, the take everything from the woman and reward her with evil.

Don't mind all these people who keep saying what they don't know about Julius Agwu and his wife Ibiere. It was after she took care of him and nursed him back to health that he now realised she was wit'ch (according to him) and he abandoned her and their 3 children, after movings his things out of the house and throwing her own stuff, outside.

Trust some Nigerians to come up with falsehood, gossip and deceit to justify their take on any situation, instead of finding out the truth..

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by philip0906(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2022
laudate:

Thanks for letting us know that hunger is your problem. It says a lot about you....
Good…so focus on feeding yourself too.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by greypencils: 3:06pm On May 02, 2022
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color]

Hmmmmmm... Same thing Yul edochie said before he started counting wife's.
Not everybody is Yul. There are people who have said the same thing and have remained faithful to one wife.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by knowyaself2(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2022
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color] I

Those offences you thought were overlooked because you were rich were stacked somewhere waiting to be brought out at the days of reckonings. Women do not forget or overlook, they patiently (even if takes 40 years) wait for when misfortune will visit you to pay back all the hurting you caused them when you where forming maximum ruler.

You may be right to say women are vindictive and do not forget easily. But my point is that success sort of has a soothing effect because of the many good things that come with it, but once this relief from money fails, majority of women become easily irritated and even find faults in the most trivial mistakes just to create an excuse to leave the marriage. Even your jokes become irritating. So, if as a man you really have serious character flaws, and you have also lost your financial power, then you have just served a breakup excuse on a platter
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by laudate: 6:45pm On May 02, 2022
philip0906:

Good…so focus on feeding yourself too.
You should be taking your own advice, instead of rambling here...
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Shalayetv: 6:47pm On May 02, 2022
Welcome, Shalayetv: Edit Profile / SH / Followed Topics(6) / FB / L&S / MT / FG / FS / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,853,308 members, 6,843,064 topics. Date: Monday, 02 May 2022 at 06:42 PM / Logout(all)

Yul Edochie In Trouble | Third Wife Knocking - Romance - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yul Edochie In Trouble | Third Wife Knocking (11 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Un-Follow)

Yul Edochie In Trouble | Third Wife Knocking by Shalayetv: 6:38pm
Yul Chibuike Daniel Edochie professionally known as Yul Edochie is a Nigerian actor, named after popular Russian actor Yul Brynner.
He is from Anambra State Nigeria and the son of veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie.
He was born on 7th January 1982 in Lagos, Nigeria into a well-grounded Christian family with six children.
The movie icon spent his growing years in Lagos and Enugu and got married at 22. He attended the University of Port Harcourt, where he received a Bachelor's degree in Dramatic Arts.

Please don't forget to subscribe, like, and share this video.
thanks a lot, you are the best yes in talking to you that just liked and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZktH6VHef3Y
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Please subscribe to our channel
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by philip0906(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2022
laudate:

You should be taking your own advice, instead of rambling here...
I will only take my own advice, when you let me know when you’re done feeding yourself. I wait…
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by grandstar(m): 1:11am On May 03, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
I remember watching the wedding ceremony of these people as a child.

I actually asked myself then, why would a young pretty woman marry someone as short, ugly and unattractive as JA.

Well silly me. It was the money. It is the money. It will forever be about the money.

Now Stand up comedy is obsolete. JA has literally no source of income. And guess what, she just suddenly realised that JA is a fool.

Or that he was unfaithful while sick. Or some other flimsy excuse. But you woke up, wore white gown and swore with a bible to be with him through it all.

Young men. I don't know what to say, but you can't ever be actually loved. Maybe your mother will try.

But that's just about it. TFU this woman sha

I think JA should bear the brunt of the failure more. He married someone that would project his image rather than out of love. He also said he not not want to "make the same his father did" by marrying a short woman. grin grin

Also, JA has a hot temper and he talks to people anyhow. Not a personality to emulate at all
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by laudate: 6:13pm On May 05, 2022
philip0906:

I will only take my own advice, when you let me know when you’re done feeding yourself. I wait…
Ok, you have been ranting about food for a while. It is so obvious that hu get has dealt with you. Go and beg for food and fill your belly, so that everyone can have peace.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by philip0906(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2022
laudate:

Ok, you have been ranting about food for a while. It is so obvious that hu get has dealt with you. Go and beg for food and fill your belly, so that everyone can have peace.
You were the first person to mention anything about “feeding”. I obliged you and told you to get yours, look at you here still gnashing your teeth.

Like I said earlier, get back to me when you’re done feeding yourself.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by laudate: 2:28am On May 06, 2022
philip0906:

You were the first person to mention anything about “feeding”. I obliged you and told you to get yours, look at you here still gnashing your teeth.

Like I said earlier, get back to me when you’re done feeding yourself.

Eéyah....you are simply getting worked up over food. It seems you cannot afford to fees yourself, because hunger is really dealing with you. Sorry, o....
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by philip0906(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2022
laudate:

Eéyah....you are simply getting worked up over food. It seems you cannot afford to fees yourself, because hunger is really dealing with you. Sorry, o....
You're still gnashing your teeth? You never start, lmao! Just let me know when you're done "feeding" yourself.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Lacash: 8:37am On May 09, 2022
Parisian:
Where is thy faithfulness to thy wife oh son of perdition?
E be like say u won collect bah, Abeg shift ur face.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Iceberg3: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
laudate:

Somebody fed you with lies and you are here shouting "succinct?" Wonders shall never end

I remember this honorary yoruba conehead grin grin grin .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Flies Destiny Etiko In An Aircraft (Photos) / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.