Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours (55034 Views)

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / Julius Agwu & Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Photos / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 01, 2022
Olatara:
She wasn't poor nah ( at least her father was a Professor) he initially objects her marriage to Julius Agwu.

Julius begged to marry her, so what exactly are you saying?

She might be stubborn oh, but she's not a bad person.
Eye witness.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by zudozz: 9:46pm On May 01, 2022
This one wey piece nose like this?

I pity my fellow men.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by greypencils: 9:50pm On May 01, 2022
Parisian:
The girl is from a wealthy family and her brothers are even richer than Julius. Her father is also well to do.

So what exactly is your point?
You don't use money to impress a girl no matter how much you like her. The chase has to be 50:50. Show her your 50%, she has to go the remaining 50%, chasing you too as proof that she is into you. A woman who is really in love with you will STAY in love with you through thick/thin. You don't go chasing a girl who sees you as a last option. JA used money to chase this girl. She was never into him.
And this is me just questioning why she would marry someone like him in the first instance. This is me not factoring in other factors like cheating in a marriage. Marriage vows are a big thing, you don't break them and expect the same level of commitment, love and trust from your partner.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Proudlyomonna: 10:00pm On May 01, 2022
Olatara:
Just say you wan hear story(I no go tell you tongue).
Just know that what I wrote up there is the fact.

I just want that guy I quoted to know that Ibiere wasn't poor at all and if you're Julius Pele o.

You must have a funny meaning for the word fact grin grin
What if I told you that the said woman told me she was the one who proposed to JA via text message. Fact grin grin grin

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by knowyaself2(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2022
CIAOps:
The girl is not from a poor home, I know them very well, her dad was a professor, all her brothers are American citizens doing very well in the USA.. Julius agwu was privileged to have married her.

Whether from a poor or rich family, once her man stops making adequate money, trouble starts. Offences that would normally be overlooked or played down become exaggerated and made a big issue. I know this from experience. The role success or money plays in a marriage can never be over emphasized. A good man that's poor can never be appreciated or loved. To be poor or struggling is a curse.

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by antibullshit: 11:37pm On May 01, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
I remember watching the wedding ceremony of these people as a child.

I actually asked myself then, why would a young pretty woman marry someone as short, ugly and unattractive as JA.

Well silly me. It was the money. It is the money. It will forever be about the money.

Now Stand up comedy is obsolete. JA has literally no source of income. And guess what, she just suddenly realised that JA is a fool.

Or that he was unfaithful while sick. Or some other flimsy excuse. But you woke up, wore white gown and swore with a bible to be with him through it all.

Young men. I don't know what to say, but you can't ever be actually loved. Maybe your mother will try.

But that's just about it. TFU this woman sha
Its quite unfortunate that all some people can do is badmouth people online ....people who in real life you can't be in the same room with let alone talk crap to them. Who told you that stand up comedy is obsolete? That's just your ignorance talking . Stand up comedy existed long before you and will exist long after you! It will only evolve . I know Julius in person and hes a good man who helped many people build their careers ! He just had health problems which could happen to anyone ! When you become an icon in whatever field ,and you help countless people start their careers ,only then would you have earned the right to say a word about Julius Agwu. Shame on you !
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by ibinaboonline: 11:44pm On May 01, 2022
Actually, there’s something else besides money: humor. Women like funny men. They like men that aren’t too serious and can make them laugh. I personal noticed that one of the first things women look out for is if the man is harsh. Will Smith once said that jokes can literally make a woman’s underwear fall off.
TarOrfeeek:

I actually asked myself then, why would a young pretty woman marry someone as short, ugly and unattractive as JA.

Well silly me. It was the money. It is the money. It will forever be about the money.

Now Stand up comedy is obsolete. JA has literally no source of income. And guess what, she just suddenly realised that JA is a fool.

Or that he was unfaithful while sick. Or some other flimsy excuse. But you woke up, wore white gown and swore with a bible to be with him through it all.

Young men. I don't know what to say, but you can't ever be actually loved. Maybe your mother will try.

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Olatara(f): 12:08am On May 02, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

What if I told you that the said woman told me she was the one who proposed to JA via text message. Fact grin grin grin
I never said Julius begged her, read what I wrote, this time carefully.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Ebymyk(m): 12:19am On May 02, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Are you finer than him?

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Olatara(f): 12:20am On May 02, 2022
Nairaland and egoistic men, see Dem quoting me because i said Julius begged to marry Ms Ibiere.

One of them even called his mother a b1tch ( mannerless boy) who is training all this redpillers?

See the people that wants to marry white women cheesy

Una go pay alimony taya.

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Olatara(f): 12:22am On May 02, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

She told you cheesy. Of course she did.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by jimmychang: 12:38am On May 02, 2022
bewla:
I pray when you find that person the person should love you as much as you.do to her

Not all this olosho who go by the name.hookup girls

Ask d bamj

Before him right that song

Why will you pray for your soulmate to love you the way you love her....which kind soulmate be that.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Nobody: 12:47am On May 02, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
I remember watching the wedding ceremony of these people as a child. sha
I am not saying you are wrong, but I remember her calling for his numerous concubines to come and help him in hospital bed, since they also ate out of his money.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by dontbothermuch: 2:36am On May 02, 2022
dollynnn:

Know this and know peace

Seconded
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Chiedygirl: 4:02am On May 02, 2022
The number of likes and replies on his post goes a long way to show that a lot of men, especially on nairaland, lack the mental and emotional ability to be in a relationship.

Just some mentally and emotionally broke men replying with their crowd mentality to an issue they have less than 10% knowledge about.

He just choose to completely omit the part that the comedian was in the habit of disrespecting the vows he made to his wife by being a serial cheat, and then decides to lay emphasis on fake claims that the woman probably left him because he's broke.

I'm seriously worried for the women that'll end up with these set of guys.

DKM123:
A man was cheating CONTINUOUSLY in his marriage causing his partner unhappiness, depression and STDs.

Yet, one ekperima on front page say it is a flimsy excuse for a woman to want divorce and that it's cos of money that she doesn't want to be with the father of her kids she has been with for 14years. It doesn't matter that Julius Agwu is currently a Glo ambassador with multi million contract asides his numerous gigs.

Of course his fellow men agree cos this is Nairaland full with bullsheet men. Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Chiedygirl: 4:12am On May 02, 2022
But you believed the one someone Said on nairaland because it massages the victim mentality in you appropriately.

philip0906:

How many of such incidents have we seen that have turned out false? How many? Same way people have personal accounts about supposed rapists that turns out false. Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by 1873a: 5:53am On May 02, 2022
[s]
post=112430233:
Some jobless and nonsensical people go just carry people marriage for head like gala.
[/s]
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by 1873ao: 5:53am On May 02, 2022
[s]
post=112430239:

Call the blogger wey post d news and d person wey carry am come here to decrypt it for u nah.
[/s]
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Ericsdm55(m): 6:19am On May 02, 2022
dollynnn:

Know this and know peace
Hmmmm....life ooo
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by MVLOX(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Sad truth
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by bewla(m): 7:51am On May 02, 2022
jimmychang:

Why will you pray for your soulmate to love you the way you love her....which kind soulmate be that.
Never mind

Thank me later when you find that one
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by Missionaire: 9:23am On May 02, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by babzo(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, they have bitten a big chunk off its importance to people....

Why spend so much attending comedy shows when little data can get you something close with your phone!

The game is seriously crowded now!

Just like most people stay home to watch a movie; a good number will still be people to spend money to go to a cinema .

People are still willing to spend 1 million per table at a show with a stand up. Or 10K for standing position!
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by laudate: 11:08am On May 02, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Just say you don't know what you are talking about. undecided

The same Julius Agwu later recovered and chased this Ibiere lady out of his house, claiming she was the one spiritually responsible for his sickness.

He threw her things out and he was supported by his family to do so.

The poor woman left after nursing him through that sickness only to be rewarded with evi'l by Julius Agwu.

After he became well, he continued his partying and skirt chasing. Then he fell sick again. And he now expected the same wife he chased out to come and nurse him back to health?? Hehehehe.....she declined, of course.

But you are here conjuring fake stories as if you were part of their marital history. shocked

The truth is already out, o. Update yourself instead of blaming a poor woman who did all she could to take care of her husband, but was thrown out for her efforts. sad

The same Julius was seen partying at Rita Dominic's wedding, held in the Southeast recently. Abí, he is no longer sick again?

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by laudate: 11:10am On May 02, 2022
philip0906:

Succinct!!

Somebody fed you with lies and you are here shouting "succinct?" Wonders shall never end.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by laudate: 11:17am On May 02, 2022
BinamRex:
Do you even know what happened? Did you know she nursed Julius Agu back to health. Did you know he accused her of being responsible for his sickness and moved out of the house? Was she supposed to force him to stay married to her?

Help me tell dem, o! All those carriers of fake analysis and derogatory comments that have no inkling of the truth, will come up online to mislead others by sharing untrue gossip and deceit.

When Julius Agwu was sick even the girls family was part of those who spent a lot of money, to make sure his medical bills were paid. Thankfully, his state governor back then also came to his rescue and covered a lot of his bills at home and abroad.

Many of those saying she left him because he became broke don't realise that he became broke due to his illness, and yet she still stood beside him all through the ordeal.

It was after he recovered and started messing around again that she tried to caution him.

And what happened? Julius and his family especially the sister, ganged up to move Juilus out of the house, and also throw her out by accusing her of being responsible for his illness.

So she left. Now, they are looking for ways to tarnish her name....and some ijiots are helping them conjure fake tales to cover up Julius Agwu's crappy attitude and nasty actions.

Where were all those girls he was chasing when he recovered? Why hasn't he brought them back home?

Nansense, ingredients and condiments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2022
Olatara:
She wasn't poor nah ( at least her father was a Professor) he initially objects her marriage to Julius Agwu.

Julius begged to marry her, so what exactly are you saying?

She might be stubborn oh, but she's not a bad person.

No be easy thing to marry Professor pikin o.

No be sey dem get money, but the ego dey always high reach Mount Everest.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by philip0906(m): 11:46am On May 02, 2022
laudate:

Somebody fed you with lies and you are here shouting "succinct?" Wonders shall never end.
Good. So focus on feeding yourself at least I’ve been fed. You need the feeding more.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by ehay(f): 11:46am On May 02, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
greypencils:
Tell them! To all the ' get money first, I can marry any type of woman after I've gotten money' crew, any woman you marry after you've gotten money is marrying you for your money. Just pray that money stays, or else, you are a gonner. Me wey I marry when I still broke, e get why, I married someone who loved me in my struggling state and to God who made me, it's the best feeling ever. You are sure of that love, it humbles you and makes you wanna be better not just for yourself but because of her and your children.

Hmmmmmm... Same thing Yul edochie said before he started counting wife's.
Re: Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours by laudate: 11:50am On May 02, 2022
philip0906:

Good. So focus on feeding yourself at least I’ve been fed. You need the feeding more.
Thanks for letting us know that hunger is your problem. It says a lot about you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) / Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.