Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form (38668 Views)

Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) / Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form / David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Heavensent01(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2022
realestate99:

......Another slave.

as in ehn!

this untrained boy just insulted the entire igbo race, if you think he's only insulting PO then you don't read the handwriting intelligently, instead of rebuking him literally, you're exonerating him and pushing the blame of his stupidity on Yoruba?

YorubaMentality how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by techWriter3: 5:11pm On May 01, 2022
The son of a terrorist runt
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by lebete3000: 5:13pm On May 01, 2022
airminem:
shocked

Obi is the cleanest politician/business man to date

Which Fulani is clean as PETER OBI

My bushy anus...

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by nwokoocha: 5:14pm On May 01, 2022
YorubaMentality:
El-Rufai son never made this statement, it was Yoruba propaganda media that created this statement just to cause tribal war between Igbo and Hausa.

Igbo and Hausa are working together towards one goal, which is election victory, either it goes to Igbos or it goes to the North, either way is acceptable by us.

Obasanjo 8 years
Osinbajo 8 years
And Yoruba is contesting for another 8 years, and they are asking Hausa not to contests. No be Juju be that
gbam cool

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Mooh247: 5:14pm On May 01, 2022
rickyrex:
lol truth be told ever since the shock of osinbajo declaration to rule against tinubu wish, you've not been happy with the igbos. Brother face your wahala and leave igbos alone. This people you attack everywhere are not the cause of you not been industrious. Agbero work has been destined for you people face it

Alaye dey your lane no dey cry for my mention

If agbero Na your destiny abeg speak for yourself alone no include me.... Mr industrious online braggart

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by realestate99: 5:16pm On May 01, 2022
Heavensent01:

as in ehn!

this untrained boy just insulted the entre igbo race, if you think he's only insulting PO then you don't read the handwriting intelligently, instead of rebuking him literally, you're exonerating him and pushing the blame of his stupidity on Yoruba?

Are you in police custody? Why type like you are under pressure, when you can put something worth reading and digesting, I will give you a response.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Dpleaser: 5:16pm On May 01, 2022
CSTRR:

Obi will win southern Nigeria with a landslide.
The south south, south East and all the progressive Southerners of Yoruba origin, just like in 2019.

You in the apc can go to the north to look for your votes.

I doubt if PDP will give him the ticket because that'll be very easy for APC to beat.
can't u even be reasonable for once, first, you can't compare Obi's popularity to any of APC runners, second, he hardly have good influence even among his fellow PDP members.
Giving the ticket to the person of Obi will further divide that party called PDP
Seriously it's a walk over for whoever wins APC's primary.

Anyway, BAT all the way

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Collyti19: 5:19pm On May 01, 2022
Small boy respect ursef�
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by LZAA: 5:22pm On May 01, 2022
elGenius:
OK, this has gone too far, can we all just stop these ethnic insults.

Is this how we intend to build our nation.
What nation?
God will punish tinubu for dragging this contraption backwards by aiding the voting in of this current government
Northern ppl that used to pretend to be humble are now being stupid and arrogant
This contraption is gone
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Titaniumental: 5:23pm On May 01, 2022
CSTRR:

Peter obi will get far more votes in the south South than even in the south East.
Especially in akwaibom where his wife comes from.

It seems you have not realised that southern Nigeria is united against the APC and Peter obi is leading the charge.

Just pray he does not win the prrimaries.

And it would be pdp's lose.
Nah, ain't dat interested in who wins or lose.......to me all these crops of aspirants are thesame to me, whoever wins amdist them won't really make any difference to the current situation we have in the country.....,....Nigeria and Nigerians aint ready yet
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Misterone: 5:23pm On May 01, 2022
airminem:
shocked

Obi is the cleanest politician/business man to date

Which Fulani is clean as PETER OBI
Peter Obi is the dirtiest. soooo... dirty that ibori is a saint where he is. this guy is smart in covering his tracks. if not for pandora, would we know he has some secret assets other than those declared. and that is just the tip of the iceberg. he is a criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Heavensent01(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2022
realestate99:

Are you in police custody? Why type like you are under pressure, when you can put something worth reading and digesting, I will give you a response.

you think everyone is a criminal like your dad released from owerri prison?
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Amumaigwe: 5:42pm On May 01, 2022
alsudan:
When a Useless Soakaway sniffing Aboki think his Opinion counts.

When PO is elected President of the FRN, you can join BHT and start bombing like your tools did in the past to undermine GEJ, and watch ur terrorist skinny Azz handled.

This forum keeps going down with lightening speed. An MOD found this foolish remark worthy of front page? Indeed there was a land housing a useless currency.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by edungene7: 5:58pm On May 01, 2022
2023 election result will be a shocker go and APC how market in the just concluded local government election in Abuja they rigged in the villages but lost in All local government in the urban areas trust me that is a signal every one is tired of deceiving themselves if only PDP can give Obi the ticket it's over I bet u ask APC how market for Edo election rigging formula go only work were people never tire
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by edungene7: 6:03pm On May 01, 2022
Heavensent01:

as in ehn!

this untrained boy just insulted the entre igbo race, if you think he's only insulting PO then you don't read the handwriting intelligently, instead of rebuking him literally, you're exonerating him and pushing the blame of his stupidity on Yoruba?

sentiment apart if Peter Obi does not emerge come 2023 I bet u the north would be swept away by insecurity the north now knows that only a sincere southern can save them
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by DMerciful(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2022
Hatred for Igbos unite Nigeria
Mooh247:
cheesy

Mkpuru Mniri miscreants can give it out but can't take their own joke

Peter Obi in the mud

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Zorn: 6:07pm On May 01, 2022
trutharena:

That Aboki na em get the vote o coz the votes in Kano & Kaduna alone is more than what your Meth region can muster.

The guy just congratulated Obi Pandora and yet you are still bitter. Wetin go please human being for this life?
Because you're senseless doesn't mean others are senseless too.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Akpacha(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2022
Son of a satan
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Feggie3: 6:11pm On May 01, 2022
Dpleaser:

Y are you against Tinubu and not others, is there.any saint among the others
Tinubu will mortgage the destiny of this country just the way he mortgaged Lagos just by merely becoming a two time governor. You won't understand the intoxication of absolute power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by realestate99: 6:13pm On May 01, 2022
Heavensent01:

you think everyone is a criminal like your dad released from owerri prison?
.....you mistake everyone for your dad that was sentenced to life imprisonment for cannibalism.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by haslaw(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2022
trutharena:

That Aboki na em get the vote o coz the votes in Kano & Kaduna alone is more than what your Meth region can muster.

The guy just congratulated Obi Pandora and yet you are still bitter. Wetin go please human being for this life?

Kano state alone has 2million votes while the whole of SE in total have 2.19 million votes.

These mkporu miri cannibals don't have much electoral value.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by CSTRR: 6:24pm On May 01, 2022
Dpleaser:

I doubt if PDP will give him the ticket because that'll be very easy for APC to beat.
can't u even be reasonable for once, first, you can't compare Obi's popularity to any of APC runners, second, he hardly have good influence even among his fellow PDP members.
Giving the ticket to the person of Obi will further divide that party called PDP
Seriously it's a walk over for whoever wins APC's primary.

Anyway, BAT all the way
Give me one candidate that will provide a greater challenge for the APC than Peter obi?

Is it atiku?
He will lose the north and lose the South too, especially when the South is clamouring for a southern president this time.

Is it tambuwal or saraki?
The same too.
They cannot win the South, neither can they win the North.

The only person that can put a spanner in the wheels of the APC is Peter obi.

And they know it.

At least, that is a candidate that APC cannot rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by CSTRR: 6:26pm On May 01, 2022
realestate99:

Lol!! You are trying to find a soft landing after Obi finished 5th at the primaries, your mitigating skill is poor, very poor!!
The thing be say when the thing done happen, we would not see you guys again.

You go run go hide face or change the analysis to "Peter obi cannot get 10 votes in the general election".

Stick to APC politics.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by ExcelDBM: 6:29pm On May 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Why not tag Nnamdi Kanu that I broke rule of ipob?

The mods can confirm if I have any other account that is banned.

My friend get off my mention. Who called you here?
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by LeoDeKing: 6:30pm On May 01, 2022
[s]
ExcelDBM:

My friend get off my mention. Who called you here?
[/s]
Get out. I should be telling you that.

We're you asleep when you tagged my moniker?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by ExcelDBM: 6:32pm On May 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Get out. I should be telling you that.

We're you asleep when you tagged my moniker?

You're inconsequential and not even useful enough for chest beating. Your sense of reasoning can't even survive a secondary school not to talk of a tertiary institution.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by onuman: 6:35pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:
cheesy

Mkpuru Mniri miscreants can give it out but can't take their own joke

Peter Obi in the mud

Parasites don't change.
You people must be getting ready to preside over your Arewa Islamic Sharia Republic given the manner you daily rubbish Peter Obi who is the most qualified of all the presidential aspirants for now.

A country of unequal citizenship never lasts. Unequal citizenship in Nigeria was established through proliferation of undue large number of states and local government areas in the old northern region. Enough is enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 27th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photo) / The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Obi Discussing Merger To Wrest Power From APC - AriseTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.