Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form (38664 Views)

Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) / Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form / David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by ComeToJesus: 6:40pm On May 01, 2022
The whole el-Rufai clan are a set of sadistic nonentities.

The dad has destroyed Kaduna state with his ineffective and inefficient governance.

Having the most strongest and superflous military formations on your stead and yet you cannot do the extraordinary in galvansing them to secure the people of Kaduna shows that you are a top gun failure.

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Kfed4ril(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2022
trutharena:

That Aboki na em get the vote o coz the votes in Kano & Kaduna alone is more than what your Meth region can muster.

The guy just congratulated Obi Pandora and yet you are still bitter. Wetin go please human being for this life?

I don’t know why you people keep deceiving yourself with fictitious numbers.
Pls how on earth will a desert be more populated than a mangrove.

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by onuman: 6:42pm On May 01, 2022
CSTRR:

Give me one candidate that will provide a greater challenge for the APC than Peter obi?

Is it atiku?
He will lose the north and lose the South too, especially when the South is clamouring for a southern president this time.

Is it tambuwal or saraki?
The same too.
They cannot win the South, neither can they win the North.

The only person that can put a spanner in the wheels of the APC is Peter obi.

And they know it.

At least, that is a candidate that APC cannot rubbish.

Yes. This is why Peter Obi's aspiration to pick PDP presidential ticket gives APC apologists some nightmare.

Peter Obi shall be the only candidate who can give APC presidential candidate a run for his/her money.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by haslaw(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2022
alsudan:
When a Useless Soakaway sniffing Aboki think his Opinion counts.

When PO is elected President of the FRN, you can join BHT and start bombing like your tools did in the past to undermine GEJ, and watch ur terrorist skinny Azz handled.

How does Peter Kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary how to achieve that without the votes of the northerners.

Note that the whole of SE states have a total of 2.19million votes while Kano state alone have 2million votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by haslaw(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2022
onuman:

Yes. This is why Peter Obi's aspiration to pick PDP presidential ticket gives APC apologists some nightmare.

Peter Obi shall be the only candidate who can give APC presidential candidate a run for his/her money.

Stop being emotional.

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Heavensent01(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2022
realestate99:

.....you mistake everyone for your dad that was sentenced to life imprisonment for cannibalism.

I'm not interested in the poor man story life, I mean the ediot you inherited your stupidity from
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Heavensent01(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2022
edungene7:
sentiment apart if Peter Obi does not emerge come 2023 I bet u the north would be swept away by insecurity the north now knows that only a sincere southern can save them

you be real Oponu, you're just demarketing PO with your imbecilic post, is this how to sell a candidate?

if igbo dont become president Nigeria will this and that, naive cow. what will PO do different, state it here and let reasonable Nairaland weigh your IQ beyond the little 2kb I weighed it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by rolams(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2022
Being the son of a governor or a rich man can never and will never buy you sense.

This boy did not understand that PO has once occupied the office his father currently occupies before and his father will be back to PO's current position as former governor.

His father may not be relevant and vibrant as PO is currently and we shall see what becomes of this mannerless boy when the time shall come.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by realestate99: 6:49pm On May 01, 2022
Heavensent01:

I'm not interested in the poor man story life, I mean the ediot you inherited your stupidity from
At least I know my father, that is a luxury a product of baby factory like you can't afford, legend has it that the man that sire you slept with 8 ladies in a day and was paid 1500 for the " hard work", in other words you are a product of " unknown community prick" ( UCP)

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by 9japride(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2022
Feggie3:
Tinubu will mortgage the destiny of this country just the way he mortgaged Lagos just by merely becoming a two time governor. You won't understand the intoxication of absolute power.
[color=#006600][/color]

Most people who support funny candidates are just doing so to get some benefits (campaign money) so as to Japa with their families abroad. Imagine giving someone absolute power who already controls a state in Nigeria? Some people are just too heartless, all they care is themselves only.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Olatara(f): 6:58pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

Nothing Provocative about using the qoute button
False accusation and report to moderator in hopes of shutting people up to suite you is not tolerated here

We have freedom of expression and freedom of speech as long as 22 Nairaland rules wasn't violated nobody can bully anybody to silence

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by jrusky(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2022
I tried to read the boy post sorry I couldn't see any sense in it or I'm I missing something?
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Sleekfingers: 7:04pm On May 01, 2022
Cantonese:

Very idiotic comment from the braggart. That irresponsible comment would have attracted an arrest for “ordinary people”. Anyway his father has only a few months to go.

When una dey blast tinubu unnecessary online, who dem arrest?
I like El Rufai's son comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Realists(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2022
PressMyButton:
Bashir again!
Why is this dude fond of tearing into ibos as if it was his mother's skirt Ojukwu stole before disguising as a woman to Ivory coast.
Let's settle this matter in peace.

You mean Ojukwu the Great, stole Bashir mother's skirt on his disguise mission to Ivory coast?.

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Sleekfingers: 7:13pm On May 01, 2022
jiz:
This is ridiculous post from Elrufai son. Some of this politician children think they are above the law, only few are sensible.

Which law , he break?

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by ExcelDBM: 7:15pm On May 01, 2022
realestate99:

.. another child in adult form, won't you report to the police instead? Immature dolts

Get out of here
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Sleekfingers: 7:16pm On May 01, 2022
Tareq1105:

Hell Rufai should causion the children. Peter Obi is older than his father.

You guys no dey insult his father? Especially those ill-bred children on nairaland. Now e dey pain una......peter obi the twitter president

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by SUPERBLOOM(f): 7:19pm On May 01, 2022
airminem:
shocked

[s]Obi is the cleanest politician/business man to date[/s]

I
You are uninformed
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Misterone: 7:20pm On May 01, 2022
onuman:

Parasites don't change.
You people must be getting ready to preside over your Arewa Islamic Sharia Republic given the manner you daily rubbish Peter Obi who is the most qualified of all the presidential aspirants for now.

A country of unequal citizenship never lasts. Unequal citizenship in Nigeria was established through proliferation of undue large number of states and local government areas in the old northern region. Enough is enough.
it's like you want every street in the SE to be made a local government area

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Sleekfingers: 7:23pm On May 01, 2022
Emekaonline:

The news is about Obi Pandora and here you are mentioning Tinubu. It seems you are suffering from dementia. Maybe Tinubu impregnated your mum and you are sad

; cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is like dem don use Tinubu mentioning swear for dem
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by rickyrex(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

Alaye dey your lane no dey cry for my mention

If agbero Na your destiny abeg speak for yourself alone no include me.... Mr industrious online braggart
Eve offline bro
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by JOemmy(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2022
The kind of deep hatred in these people is something else yet they still won't find the decency of separating themselves from the people they so much hate. I really don't understand the kind of one nigeria these ethnic and religious bigots really want how long will they continue like this?

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Olatara(f): 7:48pm On May 01, 2022
Seun do something, this thread is becoming dirtier by every single post.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by lagosrd: 7:49pm On May 01, 2022
The poor boy is extremely rude and doesn't know that people are waiting for his father to leave offi e before they unleash all manners of thing at him at payback time.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by braine(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2022
alsudan:
When a Useless Soakaway sniffing Aboki think his Opinion counts.

When PO is elected President of the FRN, you can join BHT and start bombing like your tools did in the past to undermine GEJ, and watch ur terrorist skinny Azz handled.

At the end of the day, your own opinion doesn't matter either. kiss
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by KaptainAfrika: 7:58pm On May 01, 2022
If not for his vertically challenged, loud-mouth of a father, who would know this aboki, weed-smoker.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Kenturkey048(m): 8:03pm On May 01, 2022
elGenius:
OK, this has gone too far, can we all just stop these ethnic insults.

Is this how we intend to build our nation.

You are wasting your time here...
Even the owner of this platform encourages tribal and religious banters.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2022
PressMyButton:
Bashir again!
Why is this dude fond of tearing into ibos as if it was his mother's skirt Ojukwu stole before disguising as a woman to Ivory coast.
Let's settle this matter in peace.

Adekunle grandson is jailed. Next is the terrorist midget.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Mooh247: 8:12pm On May 01, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Safiu shut up.

Dave shut up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Resigns After Lieutenant-Colonel SA Ochalla Starved Him And Others / Foreigners Mock Nigeria Over Accidental Bombing Incident / Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.