Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form (38667 Views)

Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos) / Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form / David Mark Joins Presidential Race, Set To Pick PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Heavensent01(m): 8:13pm On May 01, 2022
realestate99:

At least I know my father, that is a luxury a product of baby factory like you can't afford, legend has it that the man that sire you slept with 8 ladies in a day and was paid 1500 for the " hard work", in other words you are a product of " unknown community prick" ( UCP)

this your dad boring biography you cooked up there is just absolute thrash

are you sure you truly know your dad? you sounded like a product of wedlock
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 01, 2022
Dpleaser:

Which part of the south are u talking about oga, don't get it twisted, SW isn't for Obi and I'm very sure not even south south, he should just focus on his south east

So Na Tinubu go come win the South South abi? grin

You Yorubas don't know what's coming for you. Shey you did Jonathan and now want the SS abi?

E go shock una. Just continue with your delusion. Abi you go say SS Na 5% too abi?
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

I'm an Abobaku. I'll need to shut up

Thanks for telling me you're one. Never knew that.

No time to engage you. Bye.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by joeyfire(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2022
This el-rufai's ugly brats that behave like drug addicts
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Heavensent01(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2022
realestate99:

At least I know my father, that is a luxury a product of baby factory like you can't afford, legend has it that the man that sire you slept with 8 ladies in a day and was paid 1500 for the " hard work", in other words you are a product of " unknown community prick" ( UCP)

writing jargons with confidence, those around you should just bundle you to nearby cele church for spiritual cleansing
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by crackhouse(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2022
You won't blame him. He doesn't know what suffering means because he was born with a silver spoon. He thought he's funny but he's just foolish and stupid... I blame his father that's over feeding him.
He should be grateful to God that he found himself in a wealthy home and should not abuse the riches he's enjoying.

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by porthouse7(f): 8:38pm On May 01, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Tinubu will only get the vote of Lagos state grin grin
To be very honest, he win the presidential election but in Lagos State.
He will be president of Lagos state come 2023
president of Lagos no better pass Nigerian president? ipob oshi
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Ezidimma(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2022
I wish this submission will get to El-Rufai & his wife. They should fucking gag & tame their children because it's so shameful how they are the children of a politician that INSULT politicians & perceived rivals as well as non politicians online, they are always in the new for the negative reasons, one of them even died in a ghastly auto crash while going home late from a club yet his siblings won't keep a low profile like millions of other kids of politicians in Nigeria.....Dino with all his werey is able to keep his kids out of Nigerian Politics. Are the El-Rufai children more intelligent,informed,exposed,physically appealing etc than other kids of politicians? They are not even close, the one here is already going bald & have no known quality skill that the world needs to be a better place, it's high time Buhari speaks to their diminutive father to gag or better still put his wild strayed children on leash because they are obviously colossal nuisances online & otherwise.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 01, 2022
trutharena:

That Aboki na em get the vote o coz the votes in Kano & Kaduna alone is more than what your Meth region can muster.

The guy just congratulated Obi Pandora and yet you are still bitter. Wetin go please human being for this life?

Lol. That is definitive of sadists. Nothing pleases them.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Bifas1: 8:44pm On May 01, 2022
I can see that you are not going to be different from your Dad You have already inherited politics of bitterness and hate.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Cantonese: 8:47pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

Arrest him for what exactly?! What offence under Biafra constituition did he violate

Unfortunately Nairaland is filled with young school leavers with no experience about such matters.

Always you with nothing meaningful to say. Very empty fellow with absolutely no ability to contribute to decent discussions.

Time will always tell.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 01, 2022
Everybody just giving Peter Obi and Igbos gbas gbos up and down. Cant say insultive and uncouth Igbos don't deserve it though.

They have rained personal and very raw insult against El rufai and his family for years. We always warn igbos that those they insult have families and loved ones. They never listen. Now they are crying as Bashir kicks them in the bollocks hard.

Perhaps they think all others are like the Tinubu family with the man and his children cboosing to ignore uncouth Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by joeyfire(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2022
crackhouse:
You won't blame him. He doesn't know what suffering means because he was born with a silver spoon. He thought he's funny but he's just foolish and stupid... I blame his father that's over feeding him.
He should be grateful to God that he found himself in a wealthy home and should not abuse the riches he's enjoying.

Which silver spoon? Before obasanjo appointed him DG at BPE el-rufai was struggling to pay rent. The real silver spoon kids dont make noise or talk like drug addicts
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 01, 2022
Bifas1:
I can see that you are not going to be different from your Dad You have already inherited politics of bitterness and hate.

The consistent and non-stop hate, from igbos, against his dad and family for years nko? Who did Igbos inherit" that from?

You hypocrites just love throwing blows you can't take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:55pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

Keep your sermon to yourself young man

Hahahaha...Am I really a young man ? Anyway, it's freedom of speech, go ahead ... rant on
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Gireiboy(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2022
CSTRR:

Your sense is zero.

A hopeless northerner is insulting one of the finest characters in southern Nigeria.

It did not occur to you that this is a slap on the face of southern Nigeria.

Can tinubu son do that to their northern politician.?

You have sold your birthright for Peanuts all because of tribal politics.

Shortsighted clown.
A hopeless northerner you say smiley seriously what is wrong with you guys, or is it the effect of imprumiri (or what is it called?) besides, who is your father?

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by swaggerjack: 8:58pm On May 01, 2022
donprinyo:
So this is what u learnt after spending Kaduna money abroad.

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by kingjiss: 9:06pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:
cheesy

Mkpuru Mniri miscreants can give it out but can't take their own joke

Peter Obi in the mud

Mkpuru mniri like your silly parents
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Mooh247: 9:08pm On May 01, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Sirco: 9:21pm On May 01, 2022
alsudan:
When a Useless Soakaway sniffing Aboki think his Opinion counts.

When PO is elected President of the FRN, you can join BHT and start bombing like your tools did in the past to undermine GEJ, and watch ur terrorist skinny Azz handled.

usless,slowpoke... Alsudan

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by WhizdomXX(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2022
Bobloco:

You see that yester years KKK votes
It will shock you that come 2023, those million million votes no single political party will get it,
It will be shared
Why can't Igbos go and vote, instead of all counting on the North to split their vote? Let every region test their political strength, simple.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by CSTRR: 9:29pm On May 01, 2022
Gireiboy:

A hopeless northerner you say smiley seriously what is wrong with you guys, or is it the effect of imprumiri (or what is it called?) besides, who is your father?
My father did not give birth to ill mannered children with no respect.

Born throway children privilege to be born into corrupt wealth.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Sonn(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2022
Well, all i can say is that your father is currently the worst governor in Nigeria, under his watch' thousanfs of KADUNA STATE indigens are been butchered like goats on daily basis and you are here talking about Peter Obi,
let me categorically tell you this'
Your Father can never archieve half of what Peter archeived as a governor and as a business man,
Never..
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by jaxxy(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2022
alsudan:

When PO is elected President of the FRN, you can join BHT and start bombing like your tools did in the past to undermine GEJ, and watch ur terrorist skinny Azz handled.

He has to be pdp presidential candidate first b4 talking about president of Nigeria.

All u guys that like to run with emotions need to calm down and think.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by kettykings: 10:21pm On May 01, 2022
This is another fall out of democracy and why a country populated by idiots will always have idiots rule them, the miscreants and ignoble in the north far our populate the noble and genius in the east , they will always outvote them in a political contest. The ignoble and miscreants are entitled to one vote and nobles are entitled to one vote . The millions of ignorant ignoble always win, this has produced useless and stupid people at the centre with their satanic cheerleaders.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Light78: 10:29pm On May 01, 2022
Politics makes people see each other as enemies. What then was the purpose of schooling? All those people attacking each other are graduates behaving like touts.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by dheilaw1(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2022
alsudan:

where will he be elected? Continue deceiving yourself and beating your bony chest. Obi himself know he's going no where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by thinksense: 10:53pm On May 01, 2022
That's why South east will never rule. This short piece of writing now makes Igbo insulting hausas yet you want to rule! No any region will align with u because it would result to failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Iamnorth: 12:26am On May 02, 2022
Does anything ever please Nigerians? well,so long as this country is still together as an entity then its fair a enough to let the South Easterner's take the helm of affairs,my best bet is Peter Obi! a quick reminder tho,most of the votes comes from the north,if an "Aboki" should throw his weight behind you then its should count #nairalandhasnopollingunit #Obihasmyvote
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Memphitz357: 3:07am On May 02, 2022
realestate99:

We would know the hopeless clown after the Pdp primaries but I long to listen to new song of Lamentations from you and your likes.....lol, like seriously, you think Obi can win presidency in Nigeria, a goat with a cap printed on posters will conveniently thrash Obi hands down.
Imbeciles such as yourself will definitely vote for the goat than a reasonable person like Peter Obi......
If I were your parents, we would have gladly exchanged you for a mudu of garri.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form by Cajal(m): 4:04am On May 02, 2022
trutharena:
I also help El-Rufai son in congratulating our President, Twitter branch, H.E Obi Pandora on his projected win.

I seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) / Ohanaeze Reacts To Okorocha's Arrest Order By Governor Ihedioha / Herdsmen Cut Retired Principal’s Hands In Igangan In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.