Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday (30122 Views)

New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos / Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by 2016easy2017: 8:25am On May 02, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Honestly sultan deserve to be flogged mercilessly for following Saudi blindly what a useless leader

Sorry he's not following Saudi. He's never part of them. he's only interested in Fulani stealing lands and kingdoms
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 8:26am On May 02, 2022
IbaOluyole:
Our christian brethrens are commenting on what doesn't really concern them meanwhile they have more than enough to deal with in their faith....it reminds me of sudden migration from the old 40 days lent fasting to the newly fabricated first 100days of the year fasting by one man, first 50days fasting by another man and many more of them.

They are worshipping fellow men instead of God.
What a confused religion with set of confused worshippers.

May Allah guide you to the right path before it will be too late
Don't mind them. The bastards, out of the twelve tribes of the house of the is real to whom original Jesus was sent.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

How does this change your status as an INTRUDER, a religious slave to the twelve House of Israel of original Jesus as against fake jesus whom you forced on yourself ?

A religious slave grin

When are you (Yoruba Muslims) going to give directives to your Fulani/Hausa slaves counterparts? Or are you (Yoruba Muslims) born to be slaves to your Fulani master in Sokoto?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by JoeEeL(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

[s]Who is more foolish than the one, the follower of a fake prophet?
How far does your brain interpret Jesus , your saviour ,judging twelve tribes of house of Israel after the resurrection without your tribe?[/s]

What brought the matter of Jesus here na? If I call mohammad nau, u'll start crying.

Foulani man with nothing in their brain other than religion that ends immediately upon death.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 8:31am On May 02, 2022
ArewaTech1:
I see a lot of non Muslims here commenting.

Ask anyone from Sokoto and they will explain to you.

This defiance was politically motivated.

also in Islam, it's not permissible for a portion of people(minority in terms of populatio) to observe Eid when the majority are still fasting.
This is exactly what what the pigs and their yoloba religion crime partners are bereaved of.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 8:33am On May 02, 2022
ArewaTech1:
I see a lot of non Muslims here commenting.

Ask anyone from Sokoto and they will explain to you.

This defiance was politically motivated.

also in Islam, it's not permissible for a portion of people(minority in terms of populatio) to observe Eid when the majority are still fasting.
This is exactly what the pigs and their yoloba religion crime partners are bereaved of.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2022
IbaOluyole:
Our christian brethrens are commenting on what doesn't really concern them meanwhile they have more than enough to deal with in their faith....it reminds me of sudden migration from the old 40 days lent fasting to the newly fabricated first 100days of the year fasting by one man, first 50days fasting by another man and many more of them.

They are worshipping fellow men instead of God.
What a confused religion with set of confused worshippers.

May Allah guide you to the right path before it will be too late

Sorry during your shahada who are you worshipping?

If Christians are worshipping Jesus Christ whom Quran says He's the word of God and the spirit of God, why are you Muslims worshipping kaaba the shrine according to Quran, why bowing down, cycling, even go half naked while performing your ritual right during hajj at Kaaba?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by ArewaTech1(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2022
RightChannel:

You've resume back lying for allah now that your 1-0-1 fasting has ended right?

Even in the home town of Sultan of Sokoto, there was numerous confusion

https://www.nairaland.com/7105633/sokoto-community-defies-sultans-directives

See as moon is confusing your slaves brothers and sisters in the home town of your Fulani master grin

Your Fulani master the sultan of Sokoto is coming for you for calling them unbelievers. Maybe you know Islam more than them in Sokoto you will tell us grin

Do you want to shift the goal post to Trinity because allah has put you to shame right?

LOL... You keep wandering around, evading questions, and making daft statements.

if you've read the thread, you'd have seen my comment where I stated/confirmed it that some people in Sokoto metropolis did observe their eids yesterday(sunday). I am from Sokoto and I once again confirmed that it's true. But ask anyone from Sokoto and he'd confirm to you that the defiance was politically motivated and has no basis in Islam. (check my previous explanation)

let me repeat my answer again, moon is not confusing anyone. They did what they did for their personal, selfish interests.

I don't understand why you keep saying Fulani masters. I am a pullo myself, and I am from Sokoto. So get another argument as this one doesn't work.

We don't call anyone unbelievers for they did their eid on a different day... What we do say is "what they did has no basis in Islam, and it's against the rulings of Islam."... Now it's between them and their Creator, the Almighty Allah.

I'm not shifting any goal posts. I answered your question first, and then I asked you a simple question.

Explain TRINITY to me. How can 3 be 1, how can 1 be 3? How can God, Man, and a Woman all be one.

It's confusing. As a Christian I asked you to explain that, but you can't because there's no possible explanation.

Finally, I keep answering your questions but you can't answer a single question. LOL shame on you.

and if you wanna verify that I am a Fulani, you can check my posts. I have posted several pictures of myself on the forum. Or you can check my highlights on Instagram @nerdyfullo

I am waiting for your explanations. And don't dodge the question again.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by RightChannel: 12:07pm On May 02, 2022
ArewaTech1:

LOL... You keep wandering around, evading questions, and making daft statements.

Which questions am I evading? On the statements, why is confusion in the home state of your Fulani master?

ArewaTech1:

if you've read the thread, you'd have seen my comment where I stated/confirmed it that some people in Sokoto metropolis did observe their eids yesterday(sunday). I am from Sokoto and I once again confirmed that it's true. But ask anyone from Sokoto and he'd confirm to you that the [b]defiance was politically motivated and has no basis in Islam. (check my previous explanation)[/b]

Who is the politician(s) behind their gathering and reference your claim that what they did has no basis in Islam or stop lying for allah

ArewaTech1:

let me repeat my answer again, moon is not confusing anyone. They did what they did for their personal, selfish interests.

They claimed also to have sighted the moon, isn't it? How many moons did you have in islam. Earlier you said that their gathering was politically motivated but now, it's for their personal selfish interest. You are even confusing yourself from your own statements. grin

ArewaTech1:

I don't understand why you keep saying Fulani masters. I am a pullo myself, and I am from Sokoto. So get another argument as this one doesn't work.

Is sultan of Sokoto not a Fulani man? Are you not made to obey his directives on when to have your Salah celebration? PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS

ArewaTech1:

We don't call anyone unbelievers for they did their eid on a different day... What we do say is "what they did has no basis in Islam, and it's against the rulings of Islam."... Now it's between them and their Creator, the Almighty Allah.

Reference your claim that what they did has no basis in islam maybe eid is not part of your Salah and which ruling kick against what they did by celebrating Salah? ANOTHER QUESTIONS FOR YOU

ArewaTech1:

I'm not shifting any goal posts. I answered your question first, and then I asked you a simple question.

Explain TRINITY to me. How can 3 be 1, how can 1 be 3? How can God, Man, and a Woman all be one.

It's confusing. As a Christian I asked you to explain that, but you can't because there's no possible explanation.

Finally, I keep answering your questions but you can't answer a single question. LOL shame on you.

Is the topic about Trinity? DO YOU NEED ENGLISH TEACHER TO EXPLAIN THE TOPIC TO YOU? If you want to argue on Trinity, create a topic on TRINITY tagged my nick and I will surely answer you.

ArewaTech1:

and if you wanna verify that I am a Fulani, you can check my posts. I have posted several pictures of myself on the forum. Or you can check my highlights on Instagram @nerdyfullo

I am waiting for your explanations. And don't dodge the question again.

As a Fulani slave that you are, you must still obey your Fulani Master the sultan of Sokoto, YES or NO?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 1:32pm On May 02, 2022
Antiislaam:

A religious slave grin

When are you (Yoruba Muslims) going to give directives to your Fulani/Hausa slaves counterparts? Or are you (Yoruba Muslims) born to be slaves to your Fulani master in Sokoto?

A religious, out of wedlock son of the house Israel, when are you going to be confirmed as lost,but found in Nigeria ?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 1:44pm On May 02, 2022
RightChannel:

Which questions am I evading? On the statements, why is confusion in the home state of your Fulani master?

Who is the politician(s) behind their gathering and reference your claim that what they did has no basis in Islam or stop lying for allah

They claimed also to have sighted the moon, isn't it? How many moons did you have in islam. Earlier you said that their gathering was politically motivated but now, it's for their personal selfish interest. You are even confusing yourself from your own statements. grin

Is sultan of Sokoto not a Fulani man? Are you not made to obey his directives on when to have your Salah celebration? PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS

Reference your claim that what they did has no basis in islam maybe eid is not part of your Salah and which ruling kick against what they did by celebrating Salah? ANOTHER QUESTIONS FOR YOU

Is the topic about Trinity? DO YOU NEED ENGLISH TEACHER TO EXPLAIN THE TOPIC TO YOU? If you want to argue on Trinity, create a topic on TRINITY tagged my nick and I will surely answer you.

As a Fulani slave that you are, you must still obey your Fulani Master the sultan of Sokoto, YES or NO?

What is your problem with Nigeria Muslims and the practise of Islam whereas your problem of FAKE CHRISTIAN IDENTITY is unresolved on earth and in the heaven?
Matthew 15:24, Matthew 10:23, Luke 22:30 and Matthew 19:28.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by RightChannel: 1:54pm On May 02, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

What is your problem with Nigeria Muslims and the practise of Islam whereas your problem of FAKE CHRISTIAN IDENTITY is unresolved on earth and in the heaven?
Matthew 15:24, Matthew 10:23, Luke 22:30 and Matthew 19:28.

I'm expecting you to help your brother answering those questions therein but is like those questions are too difficult for you guys to be answered!

Well, what is the fake Christian identity that is unresolved in heaven and on earth? Let me open wide your reasoning and expose the ignornance abiding in your life
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 2:03pm On May 02, 2022
Antiislaam:

Sorry during your shahada who are you worshipping?

If Christians are worshipping Jesus Christ whom Quran says He's the word of God and the spirit of God, why are you Muslims worshipping kaaba the shrine according to Quran, why bowing down, cycling, even go half naked while performing your ritual right during hajj at Kaaba?
What is your problem with that 'shahada', when you are yet to answer questions on your :
1 blood affinity with twelve tribes of House of Israel whom original Jesus was sent?
2. tribe missing among the twelve tribes in the hereafter Jesus ' judgment arena?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

What is your problem with that 'shahada', when you are yet to answer questions on your :
1 blood affinity with twelve tribes of House of Israel whom original Jesus was sent?
2. tribe missing among the twelve tribes in the hereafter Jesus ' judgment arena?

You are welcome back.. allah the idol muhammad inherited from his pagan father is waiting for you here

https://www.nairaland.com/7089603/some-ramadan-topics-muslims/3#112335474
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 2:14pm On May 02, 2022
RightChannel:

I'm expecting you to help your brother answering those questions therein but is like those questions are too difficult for you guys to be answered!

Well, what is the fake Christian identity that is unresolved in heaven and on earth? Let me open wide your reasoning and expose the ignornance abiding in your life

How good will you open wide my reasoning when, in the first instance, you are daft to reply by explaining relevance or irrelevance of quoted 4 verses on the issues I raised?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

A religious, out of wedlock son of the house Israel, when are you going to be confirmed as lost,but found in Nigeria ?

You will ask the league of your imams and alfas the reason why they are not allowed to give directives to that Fulani master of yours in Sokoto?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 2:18pm On May 02, 2022
Antiislaam:

You are welcome back.. allah the idol muhammad inherited from his pagan father is waiting for you here

Continue to dodge the questions but I will continue to pose it to you wherever and whenever you are ignorantly intruding into Islam when you are not fit in any way.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 2:24pm On May 02, 2022
Antiislaam:

You will ask the league of your imams and alfas the reason why they are not allowed to give directives to that Fulani master of yours in Sokoto?
Which one is weighty :
Nigerian - Nigerian Muslims or
Nigerian - Israel 12tribes Christian relationship?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Continue to dodge the questions but I will continue to pose it to you wherever and whenever you are ignorantly intruding into Islam when you are not fit in any way.

You will be exposed now just relax

gaskiyamagana:

Continue to deceive those who don't know the level of your stubbornness. Is this first time l posed the issues of biblical snake / lion God in the last 24 hours ?
Anyway biblical:
1 . Christian SNAKE - Hissing God Isaiah 5:26, 7:18 and Zecharia 10:8
2.Christian LION - Roaring GOD lsiah 42:13, Jeremiah 25:30
3. Christian London Barber God Isiah 7:20

1. Where is God as snake or Christian snake from those chapters and verses you mentioned above? Must you still be lying at this time of your 1-0-1 fasting? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY and ISLAM AT LARGE for lying at this month of your paganism

Isaiah 5:26

He lifts up a banner for the distant nations, he whistles for those at the ends of the earth. Here they come, swiftly and speedily!

Isaiah 7:18

In that day the LORD will whistle for flies from the Nile delta in Egypt and for bees from the land of Assyria.

Zachariah 10:8

I will signal for them and gather them in. Surely I will redeem them; they will be as numerous as before.

2. The two chapters shows our Lord as mighty in battle, we don't need to fight for him as you slaves are fighting for allah that couldn't fight its own battle.. That is the meaning of those two chapters and verses you mentioned above

Isaiah 42:13

The LORD will march out like a champion, like a warrior he will stir up his zeal; with a shout he will raise the battle cry and will triumph over his enemies.

Jeremiah 25:30

Now prophesy all these words against them and say to them: “’The LORD will roar from on high; he will thunder from his holy dwelling and roar mightily against his land. He will shout like those who tread the grapes, shout against all who live on the earth.

3. When you meet with the league of your alfas and imams, ask them to tell you more about Christian London god, they knows him well and they thereby brainwashed you by associating London god with my Jehovah..

Read thoroughly and carefully, answer the questions over there
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Which one is weighty :
Nigerian - Nigerian Muslims or
Nigerian - Israel 12tribes Christian relationship?

It is no more TWELVE TRIBE OF JESUS abi? I will make sure you get sense las las grin

Bobo, when are you going to ask the league of your imams and alfas the reason why they are not allowed to give directives to that Fulani master of yours in Sokoto?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by RightChannel: 4:38pm On May 02, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

How good will you open wide my reasoning when, in the first instance, you are daft to reply by explaining relevance or irrelevance of quoted 4 verses on the issues I raised?

Afterall your 1-0-1 fasting has ended, I believe your sight organ ought to be working properly. You came in as your friend's saviour that would rescue him from the mess he put himself but rather you raised another issues that are against the OP. Anyways, read my response again on the issue you raised earlier and answer the questions in it

RightChannel:

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
RightChannel:

Afterall your 1-0-1 fasting has ended, I believe your sight organ ought to be working properly. You came in as your friend's saviour that would rescue him from the mess he put himself but rather you raised another issues that are against the OP. Anyways, read my response again on the issue you raised earlier and answer the questions in it

1.What is the relationship between Nigerian Christians and the lost sheep of the house of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?
2. Which of the twelve tribes Nigerian Christians will be found, after the resurrection that Jesus will be judging House of Israel?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 7:57pm On May 02, 2022
Antiislaam:

It is no more TWELVE TRIBE OF JESUS abi? I will make sure you get sense las las grin

Bobo, when are you going to ask the league of your imams and alfas the reason why they are not allowed to give directives to that Fulani master of yours in Sokoto?

League of imam, Fulani Master are blocking your sense to answer the question on your affinity to the lost sheep of the House of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by RightChannel: 8:40pm On May 02, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

1.What is the relationship between Nigerian Christians and the lost sheep of the house of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?
2. Which of the twelve tribes Nigerian Christians will be found, after the resurrection that Jesus will be judging House of Israel?

You raised an issue that's against the OP, let's clear that first before jumping to another goal post. When is allah gonna open your eyes to see this; What is the fake Christian identity that is unresolved in heaven and on earth you said above?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 12:32am On May 03, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

League of imam, Fulani Master are blocking your sense to answer the question on your affinity to the lost sheep of the House of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?

League of imams and alfas that gathered you slaves in other to be brainwashed are your leaders in the religion of allah, why denying them?

Look at what the league of imams and alfas told you and you carry this come here, you are even bold, happy, you thought I won't expose your ignorant and finally, allah put you to shame while you were woefully disgraced grin

gaskiyamagana:

Continue to deceive those who don't know the level of your stubbornness. Is this first time l posed the issues of biblical snake / lion God in the last 24 hours ?
Anyway biblical:
1 . Christian SNAKE - Hissing God Isaiah 5:26, 7:18 and Zecharia 10:8
2.Christian LION - Roaring GOD lsiah 42:13, Jeremiah 25:30
3. Christian London Barber God Isiah 7:20

Stop listening to your alfas, sheikhs and imams, they are novice like you
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 8:36am On May 03, 2022
Antiislaam:

League of imams and alfas that gathered you slaves in other to be brainwashed are your leaders in the religion of allah, why denying them?

Look at what the league of imams and alfas told you and you carry this come here, you are even bold, happy, you thought I won't expose your ignorant and finally, allah put you to shame while you were woefully disgraced grin

Stop listening to your alfas, sheikhs and imams, they are novice like you

League of imams, sheik, alfa are the ones who will reset your brain and guide you to answer your affinity to the lost sheep of the House of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent and whom he will judge on the day of resurrection ?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

League of imams, sheik, alfa are the ones who will reset your brain and guide you to answer your affinity to the lost sheep of the House of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent and whom he will judge on the day of resurrection ?

You are just jumping from one place to another in an unceremonious or fruitless manner. Let's clear this first before moving to another point of discussion, I am very much ready to assist you since the league of imams and alfas were established for you in islam to brainwashed you slaves into the wrong path.

Antiislaam:

1. Where is God as snake or Christian snake from those chapters and verses you mentioned above?

2. Where is the Christian lion?

3. Have you consulted your chief imam to tell you more about London Barber God?

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 8:55am On May 03, 2022
RightChannel:

You raised an issue that's against the OP, let's clear that first before jumping to another goal post. When is allah gonna open your eyes to see this; What is the fake Christian identity that is unresolved in heaven and on earth you said above?

OP is open to truth.He is intelligent, not moronic like you. How do you expect him to deny senselessly, blindly and hypocritically denying what has solid and unambiguous references from the Bible that Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel and they are those he will judge in the heaven, that no Nigerian Christian tribes are among the twelve tribes of the House of the Israel he will attend to In the heaven?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 9:05am On May 03, 2022
Antiislaam:

You are just jumping from one place to another in an unceremonious or fruitless manner. Let's clear this first before moving to another point of discussion, I am very much ready to assist you since the league of imams and alfas were established for you in islam to brainwashed you slaves into the wrong path.

How am I jmping in the last five or four continuos demand on explanation of your affinity to the lost sheep of the house of Israel?
Let your dodging continues .l too have time to attend and treat your evasive tactics.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by RightChannel: 9:06am On May 03, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

OP is open to truth.He is intelligent, not moronic like you. How do you expect him to deny senselessly, blindly and hypocritically denying what has solid and unambiguous references from the Bible that Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel and they are those he will judge in the heaven, that no Nigerian Christian tribes are among the twelve tribes of the House of the Israel he will attend to In the heaven?

Op was telling us how Muslims in Sokoto defies Sultan's directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday but you came up with this

gaskiyamagana:

Is your statements corresponded with the topic, can't you ask questions relating to the topic? All you need is common sense to argue on a public forum like this
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

How am I jmping in the last five or four continuos demand on explanation of your affinity to the lost sheep of the house of Israel?
Let your dodging continues .l too have time to attend and treat your evasive tactics.

Have you finish what you started here?

You are just moribund, a click on the link above will save you
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2022
RightChannel:

Op was telling us how Muslims in Sokoto defies Sultan's directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday but you came up with this

Is your statements corresponded with the topic, can't you ask questions relating to the topic? All you need is common sense to argue on a public forum like this

Buhahahaha grin don't mind that slave, he needs a bottle of hot camel urine to get his senses back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Muslims from Northern Nigeria have native names? / Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath / In The Mosque This Morning, After Morning Prayers, Something Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.