Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday (30124 Views)

New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Beautiful Arewa Girls Celebrate Sallah With Stunning Photos / Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by RightChannel: 10:49am On May 03, 2022
He is just ranting and disgracing himself openly here

Antiislaam:

Buhahahaha grin don't mind that slave, he needs a bottle of hot camel urine to get his senses back
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 11:57am On May 03, 2022
Antiislaam:

Have you finished what you started here?

https://www.nairaland.com/7089603/some-ramadan-topics-muslims/3#112335474

You are just moribund, a click on the link above will save you

If I have not finished it, finish it and tell me your religious affinity with the twelve tribes of the House of Israel to whom Jesus was sent .
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 12:05pm On May 03, 2022
RightChannel:

Op was telling us how Muslims in Sokoto defies Sultan's directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday but you came up with this

Is your statements corresponded with the topic, can't you ask questions relating to the topic? All you need is common sense to argue on a public forum like this
What is the level of your common commotion sense response to the OP? OP asked you to respond in the way you responded?
Let me repeat the injection: what is your religious affinity with lost sheep of the House of Israel whom he sent to?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by RightChannel: 12:53pm On May 03, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

What is the level of your common commotion sense response to the OP? OP asked you to respond in the way you responded?
Let me repeat the injection: what is your religious affinity with lost sheep of the House of Israel whom he sent to?

Op was narrating how your fellow slaves defies sultan's directives, observes sallah on Sunday and I asked Why is the moon confusing you people in Islam, is the moon lost?.. Does my question didn't corresponded with the subject matter? You jumped in saying "What is your problem with Nigeria Muslims and the practise of Islam whereas your problem of FAKE CHRISTIAN IDENTITY is unresolved on earth and in the heaven?
Matthew 15:24, Matthew 10:23, Luke 22:30 and Matthew 19:28".
and I went further to asked for the fake Christian identity that is unresolved in heaven and on earth? in which I want to help you open wide your reasoning and expose the ignornance abiding in your life, till now you haven't answer the question. This question was too difficult for you to be answered, you went ahead asking another irrelevant questions against the OP;
1.What is the relationship between Nigerian Christians and the lost sheep of the house of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?
2. Which of the twelve tribes Nigerian Christians will be found, after the resurrection that Jesus will be judging House of Israel?

Does these your questions in-line with what we are discussing here? You are only ranting and displaying how ignorance you are by disgracing islam openly here because you are as empty as a pauper's purse with nothing upstairs to deliver.

NOTE: I will attend to all your questions, all you need is to create a new topic on them. Don't distract our attention/discussion on this topic "Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday"
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

If I have not finished it, finish it and tell me your religious affinity with the twelve tribes of the House of Israel to whom Jesus was sent .

grin kikikikikiki I should finish it for you, so you admitted to be daft abi?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 1:12pm On May 03, 2022
RightChannel:

He is just ranting and disgracing himself openly here

I love as you are exposing him, God bless you the more
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by RightChannel: 1:20pm On May 03, 2022
Amen and you too

Antiislaam:

I love as you are exposing him, God bless you the more
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 3:50pm On May 03, 2022
Antiislaam:

grin kikikikikiki I should finish it for you, so you admitted to be daft abi?
Admitted to be daft to a zombie who is dodging answers to his affinity to the lost sheep of the House of Israel to whom only Jesus was sent,a bi?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 4:13pm On May 03, 2022
RightChannel:

Op was narrating how your fellow slaves defies sultan's directives, observes sallah on Sunday and I asked Why is the moon confusing you people in Islam, is the moon lost?.. Does my question didn't corresponded with the subject matter? You jumped in saying "What is your problem with Nigeria Muslims and the practise of Islam whereas your problem of FAKE CHRISTIAN IDENTITY is unresolved on earth and in the heaven?
Matthew 15:24, Matthew 10:23, Luke 22:30 and Matthew 19:28".
and I went further to asked for the fake Christian identity that is unresolved in heaven and on earth? in which I want to help you open wide your reasoning and expose the ignornance abiding in your life, till now you haven't answer the question. This question was too difficult for you to be answered, you went ahead asking another irrelevant questions against the OP;
1.What is the relationship between Nigerian Christians and the lost sheep of the house of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?
2. Which of the twelve tribes Nigerian Christians will be found, after the resurrection that Jesus will be judging House of Israel?

Does these your questions in-line with what we are discussing here? You are only ranting and displaying how ignorance you are by disgracing islam openly here because you are as empty as a pauper's purse with nothing upstairs to deliver.

NOTE: I will attend to all your questions, all you need is to create a new topic for them. Don't distract our attention/discussion on this topic "Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday"

Thrash.
Two names for a single barking dog. As you are eternally confused in your religion of confusion, you think I can be confused.
The verses I have quoted are in your Bible, if you like create whichever topic(s). I am convinced that your comments to the OP deserve the issues l raised. What a shame that OP did not invite non muslims, let alone religious bigot like you, to the topic. Arrogantly, you are now saying rubbish. Simple truth is that you are not invited to Islamic issues and to pay you back is to ask you what, even you seniors , will not be able to answer. What is religious affinity a man of Nigerian tribe, has with the lost sheep of the House of Israel to whom alone original Jesus was sent?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by RightChannel: 5:07pm On May 03, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Thrash.
Two names for a single barking dog. As you are eternally confused in your religion of confusion, you think I can be confused.
The verses I have quoted are in your Bible, if you like create whichever topic(s). I am convinced that your comments to the OP deserve the issues l raised. What a shame that OP did not invite non muslims, let alone religious bigot like you, to the topic. Arrogantly, you are now saying rubbish. Simple truth is that you are not invited to Islamic issues and to pay you back is to ask you what, even you seniors , will not be able to answer. What is religious affinity a man of Nigerian tribe, has with the lost sheep of the House of Israel to whom alone original Jesus was sent?

You called it trash as you were been exposed!

I think one of your slave's brother took me for a Christian fellow like that, well that is your own cup of tea

Those Bible verses that you dropped, are they in line with the topic of discussion? I even asked you to tell me the fake Christian identity that is unresolved in heaven and on earth up till now Allah has not inspired you to be able to answer that.

You are only ranting and crying since this controversy in your religion was revealed by the Op and the Op never said only Muslims to comments. If many of your slave's brothers from islam can comments in Christian's section, you don't have to cry for we Christians commenting in your enslaved Muslim's section.

What rubbish did I said arrogantly? grin this is another evidence and proof that all what I exposed about you really chastise untutored abiding in your life

Simple truth is that tell your slave's brothers they are not invited to Christianity issues and to pay you back is to be exposing islam because we as Christians are fully learned, tutored in which the authors of Quran instructs you to always seek for knowledge from us when you are lost, oblivious, unobservant, ignorant and insensible about your book (Quran) and islam at large

As it is now, I am not forcing you to answer all my questions. I understand your pains and suffering, it is not your fault but the authors of Quran should be blame for revealing Quran 10:94 but do yourself a favour, create a new topic on that, I will be so much delighted to answer anything you want to know that is giving you confusion. Failure to seek for knowledge from Christians means you are against Quran 10:94. Till then leave this topic as it is, if you can't contribute anything relating to this "Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday" rather than ranting and crying all over, you can just walk away. Nobody force you to be here, stop disgracing islam
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 7:13pm On May 03, 2022
RightChannel:

You called it trash as you were been exposed!

I think one of your slave's brother took me for a Christian fellow like that, well that is your own cup of tea

Those Bible verses that you dropped, are they in line with the topic of discussion? I even asked you to tell me the fake Christian identity that is unresolved in heaven and on earth up till now Allah has not inspired you to be able to answer that.

You are only ranting and crying since this controversy in your religion was revealed by the Op and the Op never said only Muslims to comments. If many of your slave's brothers from islam can comments in Christian's section, you don't have to cry for we Christians commenting in your enslaved Muslim's section.

What rubbish did I said arrogantly? grin this is another evidence and proof that all what I exposed about you really chastise untutored abiding in your life

Simple truth is that tell your slave's brothers they are not invited to Christianity issues and to pay you back is to be exposing islam because we as Christians are fully learned, tutored in which the authors of Quran instructs you to always seek for knowledge from us when you are lost, oblivious, unobservant, ignorant and insensible about your book (Quran) and islam at large

As it is now, I am not forcing you to answer all my questions. I understand your pains and suffering, it is not your fault but the authors of Quran should be blame for revealing Quran 10:94 but do yourself a favour, create a new topic on that, I will be so much delighted to answer anything you want to know that is giving you confusion. Failure to seek for knowledge from Christians means you are against Quran 10:94. Till then leave this topic as it is, if you can't contribute anything relating to this "Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday" rather than ranting and crying all over, you can just walk away. Nobody force you to be here, stop disgracing islam

Story, story ....
Were you not asked about being a Muslim or not before commenting on "Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observers Sallah On Sunday"?
Was is not madness for you and your comrades in stupidity to tell me to leave the topic of my religion for you transgressors?
Being not a Muslim ,the topic is not for you, continue barking till thy kingdom comes or leave this particular topic.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by RightChannel: 10:48pm On May 03, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Story, story ....
Were you not asked about being a Muslim or not before commenting on "Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observers Sallah On Sunday"?
Was is not madness for you and your comrades in stupidity to tell me to leave the topic of my religion for you transgressors?
Being not a Muslim ,the topic is not for you, continue barking till thy kingdom comes or leave this particular topic.

Are you suppose to create a topic regarding islam in Christian's section here on NL?

https://www.nairaland.com/5414319/holy-quran-other-names

I am so happy that you were ignored as nobody responded to the post you created. Is that not a stupidity and madness for you to have created such topic in Christian's section?

Tell your slave's brothers and sisters to stop disturbing Christians in their own section and see how Christians will leave your ENSLAVED Muslim's section for you in no time.

Back to the matter on ground, those slaves in Sokoto that defies Sultan's directives not to Observes Sallah On Sunday under the Shari'a law do you know their punishment? They woefully shame islam through their ignorance and degraded sultan as not been capable to lead you slaves in Nigeria, what do you have to say on this?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 11:40pm On May 03, 2022
RightChannel:

Are you suppose to create a topic regarding islam in Christian's section here on NL?

https://www.nairaland.com/5414319/holy-quran-other-names

I am so happy that you were ignored as nobody responded to the post you created. Is that not a stupidity and madness for you to have created such topic in Christian's section?

Tell your slave's brothers and sisters to stop disturbing Christians in their own section and see how Christians will leave your ENSLAVED Muslim's section for you in no time.

Back to the matter on ground, those slaves in Sokoto that defies Sultan's directives not to Observes Sallah On Sunday under the Shari'a law do you know their punishment? They woefully shame islam through their ignorance and degraded sultan as not been capable to lead you slaves in Nigeria, what do you have to say on this?

What is your headache with Sultan and Nigerian muslims? How did Sultan capable or not to lead Nigerian Muslims added value to your outsiders or out of wedlock tribe to the twelve tribes of Israel to whom Jesus was sent?
Shame, shameful indeed! Talking about other's religion and mute about yours religions out of inferiority. Pending defeat because of no sensible answers to my repeated question is making you dodging by jumping from one deviation to another to cut off my insistence.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by RightChannel: 12:27am On May 04, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

What is your headache with Sultan and Nigerian muslims? How did Sultan capable or not to lead Nigerian Muslims added value to your outsiders or out of wedlock tribe to the twelve tribes of Israel to whom Jesus was sent?
Shame, shameful indeed! Talking about other's religion and mute about yours religions out of inferiority. Pending defeat because of no sensible answers to my repeated question is making you dodging by jumping from one deviation to another to cut off my insistence.

As you said earlier by accusing Christians for commenting on your Enslaved Muslims section while calling them names, I think stupidity and madness are part of you for creating a topic in Christian's section, you ignored this because you've been exposed again.

You will ask the authors of Quran and your pedophile prophet Muhammad this same question that what is their headache for giving you permission to hates Christians and Jews and also to kill them?

Why can't there be uniformity on how and date to observes your sallah? Since there is only one moon, why confusing yourselves in fixing different dates for celebration of your sallah? There should be dialogue where you slaves in Nigeria will agree on the same date to mark your sallah

I am not forcing you to answer all my questions. I understand your pains and suffering, it is not your fault but the authors of Quran should be blame for revealing Quran 10:94 but do yourself a favour, create a new topic on what you are crying and ranting about, I will be so much delighted to answer anything you want to know that is giving you confusion. Failure to seek for knowledge from Christians means you are against Quran 10:94.

If you can't contribute anything relating to this topic "Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday" just walk away as nobody force you to be here, the exit doors are opened for you alone
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

to be daft to a zombie who is dodging answers to his affinity to the lost sheep of the House of Israel to whom only Jesus was sent,a bi?

Dodging answers when you've not finish what you started rather telling me to help you out in ending it. You are shame and a big disgrace to islam and humanity

Many questions you left unanswered, you raised a mumu talk and we ask you questions on the same talk you raised but rather you are using questions to answer questions, is that how you are brought up from Ile-Kewu (Arabic school) ?

Antiislaam:

1. Where is God as snake or Christian snake from those chapters and verses you mentioned above?

2. Where is the Christian lion?

3. Have you consulted your chief imam to tell you more about London Barber God?

Here is another problem you created for yourself but to finish what you started, na help you dey look for, whom to help you finish am is the cry you dey cry around since grin

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 8:22am On May 04, 2022
Antiislaam:

Dodging answers when you've not finish what you started rather telling me to help you out in ending it. You are shame and a big disgrace to islam and humanity

Many questions you left unanswered, you raised a mumu talk and we ask you questions on the same talk you raised but rather you are using questions to answer questions, is that how you are brought up from Ile-Kewu (Arabic school) ?

Here is another problem you created for yourself but to finish what you started, na help you dey look for, whom to help you finish am is the cry you dey cry around since grin

More than 10 times repeated continuously and successively; but evasive, complaining, abusive and senseless replies. I have been consistence. Without an answer to your affinity as Nigerian tribe, to the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom Jesus was sent, you are wasting your time.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 8:45am On May 04, 2022
RightChannel:

As you said earlier by accusing Christians for commenting on your Enslaved Muslims section while calling them names, I think stupidity and madness are part of you for creating a topic in Christian's section, you ignored this because you've been exposed again.

You will ask the authors of Quran and your pedophile prophet Muhammad this same question that what is their headache for giving you permission to hates Christians and Jews and also to kill them?

Why can't there be uniformity on how and date to observes your sallah? Since there is only one moon, why confusing yourselves in fixing different dates for celebration of your sallah? There should be dialogue where you slaves in Nigeria will agree on the same date to mark your sallah

I am not forcing you to answer all my questions. I understand your pains and suffering, it is not your fault but the authors of Quran should be blame for revealing Quran 10:94 but do yourself a favour, create a new topic on what you are crying and ranting about, I will be so much delighted to answer anything you want to know that is giving you confusion. Failure to seek for knowledge from Christians means you are against Quran 10:94.

If you can't contribute anything relating to this topic "Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday" just walk away as nobody force you to be here, the exit doors are opened for you alone

Who supposed to walk away from Islamic topic? Once again, the impending failure of no logical answer to your affinity, as a Nigerian tribe, to twelve tribes of Israel to whom Jesus was sent, is making you tactically raising other Islamic Issue.
I am not a fool. When you failed to answer a question on your religion, you expect me to attend to that of mine. No amount of your reproach statements will compel me reply anything.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

More than 10 times repeated continuously and successively; but evasive, complaining, abusive and senseless replies. I have been consistence. Without an answer to your affinity as Nigerian tribe, to the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom Jesus was sent, you are wasting your time.

Shey in your ile kewu your alfas only gather you to teach you how to use questions to answer questions? Once you are with your senses, you will create another topic as Right channel told you but trying to evade these our questions that is related to the topic matter is what we won't accepted.. You will be okay las las

You can invite the league of your alfas and imams to help you finish what you started in the link below

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 10:02pm On May 04, 2022
Antiislaam:

Shey in your ile kewu your alfas only gather you to teach you how to use questions to answer questions? Once you are with your senses, you will create another topic as Right channel told you but trying to evade these our questions that is related to the topic matter is what we won't accepted.. You will be okay las las

You can invite the league of your alfas and imams to help you finish what you started in the link below

League of imam and alfa will help you to explain your affinity as a Nigerian tribe, to the twelve tribes of house of Israel to whom Jesus was sent? Fear of failure to give a reasonable answer will be making you......
When you are tired, you will send your link to your leagues of imams.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 12:23am On May 05, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

League of imam and alfa will help you to explain your affinity as a Nigerian tribe, to the twelve tribes of house of Israel to whom Jesus was sent? Fear of failure to give a reasonable answer will be making you......
When you are tired, you will send your link to your leagues of imams.

League of imams and alfas are not excluded from slaves the authors of Quran asked to seek for knowledge from we Christians. Las las you will all be alright.. grin

Bobo, don't use question to answer questions. Taqqiya is allowed to be adopted in answering my questions sogbo

Oya come over here, allah and his paedophile late messenger are waiting for you. Just a click

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 7:00am On May 05, 2022
Antiislaam:

League of imams and alfas are not excluded from slaves the authors of Quran asked to seek for knowledge from we Christians. Las las you will all be alright.. grin

Bobo, don't use question to answer questions. Taqqiya is allowed to be adopted in answering my questions sogbo

Oya come over here, allah and his paedophile late messenger are waiting for you. Just a click

What is the affinity between a Nigerian tribe with twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent? One day this injection will cure your stupidity about Islam.
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

What is the affinity between a Nigerian tribe with twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent? One day this injection will cure your stupidity about Islam.

You will ask your Sheikh or chief imam to explain to you the twelve tribe Jesus you were been brainwashed with and don't forget to invite him here to assist you in finishing what you started

Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 2:28pm On May 05, 2022
Antiislaam:

You will ask your Sheikh or chief imam to explain to you the twelve tribe Jesus you were been brainwashed with and don't forget to invite him here to assist you in finishing what you started

What is your affinity as a tribe in Nigeria, to the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

What is your affinity as a tribe in Nigeria, to the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?

You will tell us your affinity as islamic slaves in Nigeria to the slaves of Saudi Arabia as allah's paedophile messenger thoughtout his life time never step his legs outside mecca and medina.

If I'm lying you can tell us another place or city Baby Aishat's husband visited apart from medina and mecca b4 he was poisoned to death

You sha want to shift the goal post by fire by force so as for you to stop crying
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by gaskiyamagana: 9:14pm On May 05, 2022
Antiislaam:

You will tell us your affinity as islamic slaves in Nigeria to the slaves of Saudi Arabia as allah's paedophile messenger thoughtout his life time never step his legs outside mecca and medina.

If I'm lying you can tell us another place or city Baby Aishat's husband visited apart from medina and mecca b4 he was poisoned to death

You sha want to shift the goal post by fire by force so as for you to stop crying

14th time. What is your Christian affinity as tribe in Nigeria, to the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?
Re: Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday by Antiislaam(m): 11:15pm On May 06, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

14th time. What is your Christian affinity as tribe in Nigeria, to the twelve tribes of the house of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?

When you are ready to ask your Sheikh or chief imam to explain to you the twelve tribe Jesus which they brainwashed you with and invite them here (https://www.nairaland.com/7089603/some-ramadan-topics-muslims/3#112335474 ) to assist you in finishing what you started, then you will know more about the reason why baby Aishat's husband and the paedophile messenger of allah that was poisoned to death like a useless mosque rat refused to took his jihad outside Saudi Arabia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Muslims from Northern Nigeria have native names? / Franck Ribery Furious Over Beer Bath / In The Mosque This Morning, After Morning Prayers, Something Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.