Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno (4360 Views)

Thousands Flee Borno Communities After Fresh B’haram Attacks / 2,000 Civilians Flee Borno To Niger Republic / Boko-Haram Amnesty Failure: Igbos, Yorubas Flee Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by ak47mann(m): 1:35am On Jul 13, 2011
Uh, the black gold that comes from the Igbo soil (and those who are related) makes Nigeria relevant.

Go and ask the Chinese professors learning Igbo, or the other Africans listening to Igbo gospel music. Me, I don't know.
[quote][/quote]
odikwa serious  grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by EzeUche(m): 1:36am On Jul 13, 2011
Desola:

Seriously, did you just do it again? Did you just direct me to another link?

Oh dear!

It really does su.ck to be ibo!

Just because you lot have big heads does not mean it's houses large brains if any at all.

I rest my case!

Calm down with your kissed by the sun arse.

Do not get upset that an Igbo man does not find you attractive. Not even your own men.  grin
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Onlytruth(m): 1:37am On Jul 13, 2011
If I start posting pictures of houses in Nnewi here, this Desola will faint.  cool
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by ezeagu(m): 1:38am On Jul 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

If I start posting pictures of houses in Nnewi here, this Desola will faint.  cool

grin Onlytruth let's not curse the ladies, we can roast them, but never curse. grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Desola(f): 1:39am On Jul 13, 2011
Stop being a hater and embrace that we Igbos take your money to build our estates.

This is business.

. . .and I pray that you continue to come to us to take money to build your "estate". As it was was in the beginning, so shall it be, forever and ever. . .

You would continue to need us to amount to anything.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Onlytruth(m): 1:39am On Jul 13, 2011
Correction accepted.  cool Post modified.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by ak47mann(m): 1:40am On Jul 13, 2011
^^
pls don't even go there, let her keep swimming on her delusional mind about NDI IGBO THE GIRL IS JUST A JOKER  cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by ezeagu(m): 1:40am On Jul 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

Correction accepted.  cool Post modified.

The strength of Igbo society. grin
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by EzeUche(m): 1:42am On Jul 13, 2011
ezeagu:

grin Onlytruth let's not curse the ladies, we can roast them, but never curse. grin grin

When has she ever acted like a lady? lipsrsealed

These Yoruba girls are the only women who act so tribalistic on Nairaland. I have yet to see an Igbo, Urhobo, Ibibio, Hausa girl act like that.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Desola(f): 1:44am On Jul 13, 2011

Do not get upset that an Igbo man does not find you attractive. Not even your own men

Forget about my black behind and don't shy away from your s.tupidity.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by ak47mann(m): 1:47am On Jul 13, 2011
EzeUche:

When has she ever acted like a lady?  lipsrsealed

These Yoruba girls are the only women who act so tribalistic on Nairaland. I have yet to see an Igbo, Urhobo, Ibibio, Hausa girl act like that.
Thats why Yoruba women their men run from them cos, they are the most wicked and jealous women in Nigeria, not all of them but majority of them are not nice cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Desola(f): 1:47am On Jul 13, 2011
onlytruth,

don't mind those a.sswipes, just be your foul mouthed morasucker at least you are being true, that is who you are. Stay true to yourself always.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by OgidiBoy(m): 1:49am On Jul 13, 2011
ak47mann:

Thats why Yoruba women their men run from them cos, they are the most wicked and jealous women in Nigeria, not all of them but majority of them are not nice cheesy cheesy

When did this thread become about Yoruba women sad
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by aljharem3: 1:50am On Jul 13, 2011
OgidiBoy:

gbammm really undecided i no understand this people sef
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by EzeUche(m): 1:51am On Jul 13, 2011
OgidiBoy:

Ask the rabid Yoruba woman who insulted the Igbo race.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Desola(f): 1:51am On Jul 13, 2011
Thats why Yoruba women their men run from them cos, they are the most wicked and jealous women in Nigeria, not all of them but majority of them are not nice  

Are you minding them. I have told them that they need to be more aggressive and give it up to the highest bidders like their ibo counterparts. Yansh all the senators and vice presidents even though they are Yoruba or hausa. They have no business being jealous, just yansh like the ibo girls do betterstill get into Nollywood, that would be your ticket to high class call girl! You would be bidded on by the top guns in government or sometimes even do small fry like Dbanj. It doesn't matter if you get an illegitimate child from it at least the money you would get from the Alhajis and senators or entertainers would be sufficient for child support.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Desola(f): 1:53am On Jul 13, 2011
Ask the rabid Yoruba woman who insulted the Igbo race.

Hahaha, you have a race? More like a clan, no, a tribe! Lol,
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by aljharem3: 1:56am On Jul 13, 2011
Desola:

Hahaha, you have a race? More like a clan, no, a tribe! Lol,

haba madam desola

wetin sef angry
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by NegroNtns(m): 1:57am On Jul 13, 2011
You all should understand why its difficult for her to accept thos pictures as authentic.

You are knee deep in manufacturing fake things.

Your credibility is like the sand in a rain, washed away!
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 13, 2011
EzeUche:

Do not get upset that an Igbo man does not find you attractive. Not even your own men.  grin

Ohsis ( currently battling allegations about her sleeping with moderators for a position, not sure how true. not my bizz)
FreeWilly
PlatinumK ( Court issues over stealing $14k from a NLer)
and many of the brainless eddiots that pass on comments as they go.

Yoruba women are just harder at it.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 13, 2011
Desola,

You're doing great as you go jare. I dey enjoy.

You hit a hard point. . . .Igbo is not a race. Even the US Census said "fcuxxx no!". cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Onlytruth(m): 2:04am On Jul 13, 2011
Personally I think that these Yoruba "women" are actually Yoruba men hiding as usual. Heck who can even tell the difference between a Yoruba man and a woman? LOL!  undecided grin
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

Personally I think that these Yoruba "women" are actually Yoruba men hiding as usual. Heck who can even tell the difference between a Yoruba man and a woman? LOL!  undecided grin

You can't. But an heterosexual man can.  wink

You sound like the kind that would walk up to a Yoruba man and try to grab his azz. You're so deep in the closet, you're finding Christmas presents.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Desola(f): 2:06am On Jul 13, 2011
Desola,

You're doing great as you go jare. I dey enjoy.

You hit a hard point. . . .Igbo is not a race. Even the US Census said "fcuxxx no!".

Awon bawo? These ones are shrimps, men! Do you see how they launch into their double ids anytime I take on them? That is when a meaningful debate degenerates into name calling and "ashawo" this and that when they have nothing more to throw at me. I know their "modus-operandi", so it's easy to deal with them. I was surprised that ezeuche didn't log into one of his numerous alter ego's id: Ngodigha or whatever its called. When he starts to get flustered, like magic, ngodigha would appear.

I would always hold my own alongside these guys, they are chicken eaglets, I deal with the super eagles!

Omo Yoruba ni mi o - SWAGGER!!! grin
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by OgidiBoy(m): 2:07am On Jul 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

Personally I think that these Yoruba "women" are actually Yoruba men hiding as usual. Heck who can even tell the difference between a Yoruba man and a woman? LOL!  undecided grin

That was low shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Desola(f): 2:08am On Jul 13, 2011
Personally I think that these Yoruba "women" are actually Yoruba men hiding as usual. Heck who can even tell the difference between a Yoruba man and a woman? LOL!

Probably not, because our Yoruba women are three times more of a man than you would ever be!
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Onlytruth(m): 2:10am On Jul 13, 2011
^^

Actually if you take a look at Super Falcons, you would see that it is about 80% Igbo. That tells you all you need to know about Igbo women.
Take a look at Super Eagles, you would see Igbo men there.
We don't make noise, we act. cool
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 13, 2011
Desola:

Awon bawo? These ones are shrimps, men! Do you see how they launch into their double ids anytime I take on them? That is when a meaningful debate degenerates into name calling and "ashawo" this and that when they have nothing more to throw at me. I know their "modus-operandi", so it's easy to deal with them. I was surprised that ezeuche didn't log into one of his numerous alter ego's id: Ngodigha or whatever its called. When he starts to get flustered, like magic, ngodigha would appear.

I would always hold my own alongside these guys, they are chicken eaglets, I deal with the super eagles!

Omo Yoruba ni mi o - SWAGGER!!! grin

You have to psychologically understand the mind of Igbo men. They have high passive avoidance deficit, they cannot easily take criticism. I believe it's just the Igbo race where you find high testosterone in both sex. Igbo men are aggressive to the point of permanently eliminating their women in the throes of arguments.

Only Igbo men would sit on NL 24/7 arguing with women --> talk about having balls.  I know that I'd have already been killed if one of these Igbo boys knew my location. Na to dey fight with women upon skirt.  grin
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Desola(f): 2:14am On Jul 13, 2011
Actually if you take a look at Super Falcons, you would see that it is about 80% Igbo. That tells you all you need to know about Igbo women.
We don't make noise, we act.

Hmm. . .yet you accuse Yoruba women of looking manly.

confused.com!
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 13, 2011
Desola:

. That tells you all you need to know about Igbo women.
We don't make noise, we act.

Hmm. . .yet you accuse Yoruba women of looking manly.

confused.com!

ROTFLMAO!! grin
Those are men. If they can lie about their age,t hey can lie about their sex.
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Desola(f): 2:23am On Jul 13, 2011
ROTFLMAO!!
Those are men. If they can lie about their age,t hey can lie about their sex

Lol,

I have never seen facial hair on women as much as I have done on ibo women. Haba! They are even hard to distinguish from their men with their yam tuber legs. grin
Re: Boko Haram: Igbos Flee Borno by Desola(f): 2:32am On Jul 13, 2011

Uh, the black gold that comes from the Igbo soil (and those who are related) makes Nigeria relevant.

Go and ask the Chinese professors learning Igbo, or the other Africans listening to Igbo gospel music. Me, I don't know.

For every one chinese professor learning ibo, there are 20 caucasian professors holding lectrues and seminars in it not to mention students learning it. Yoruba is so important that it has its own department in some universities.

Omo go siddon abeg! We dey tok oyinbo you dey tok of an evolved ibo man - a chinese? Omo, I laugh in cantonese!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Main Reason For The Emergence Of Boko-haram / Separation Of Church And State: Do You Support It? / The Economy Is Looking Up : Well Done PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.