Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake (4001 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Vinnie2000(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2022
Jodera:

Genesis 4v1: then Adam had intercourse with his wife and she became pregnant, she bore a son...and named him Cain

So how come you claimed the snake's seed is Cain when the Bible EXPLICITLY stated that Adam's seed is Cain??
Have you ever reasoned where Cain learnt the evil vices of Envy and Killing from? because Adam and Eve were portrayed as innocent individuals. Tell me where he got it from!
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Vinnie2000(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2022
HltSong:

What fruits did eve give Adam? The snake? Are you saying Adam and Eve practiced bestiality?
Just forget abt dis matter,ok?. Your mental facaulty does not have the capabilities to absorb or digest it!
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Jodera: 1:07pm On May 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Have you ever reasoned where Cain learnt the evil vices of Envy and Killing from? because Adam and Eve were portrayed as innocent individuals. Tell me!
Cain and Abel was already in the world out of God's presence(garden of Eden). It might be Cain, it Might be Abel, but Cain just chose to be Wicked and envious

Moreover, I'll love to ask . God created Lucifer (or Satan). Who taught him the evil vices, pride and wickedness he always had and exhibits?

1 Like

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by HltSong: 1:09pm On May 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Just forget abt dis matter,ok?. Your mental facaulty does not have the capabilities to absorb or digest it!

4get what? Because say I don catch u....who u wan deceive with your bestiality religious doctrine? I am a Yoruba Muslim and I can tell animal worshipers from their words.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Jodera: 1:19pm On May 02, 2022
omochelsea004:
I won't agree 100% with the OP assertion, because of the part where he stated that the snake had intercourse with Eve...

But I think he is actually right with the rest. To the best of my knowledge SEX is what they tagged as FORBIDDEN FRUIT

The first sin the first man & woman who happens to be Adam & Eve committed is having sexual intercourse, & I believe it was actually branded "forbidden fruit" maybe because of the young ones, or just to keep us wondering the exact way we are right now, & again they also call the forbidden fruit "Apple" in some areas.

My own personal view

1. It was after the act that they both realized they were naked, there by covering their private parts with leaves, it was stated that they have been living there lives normally not knowing what unclothedness is long before then, so how did they got to know their private parts immediately after eating the so called "forbidden fruit" why not cover their mouth or ear, or nose instead? Why the private parts alone?

2. We are made to understand that God curse them afterwards that "man shall work very hard & suffer before being able to cater for the family, which of course is Eve & the seed that will come with the sexual act "offspring", & that women shall pass through labour before giving birth to babies which is still also related to the sin they committed, it all pointed to "sexual act"

3. According to Catholic church definition: Baptism is a sacrament that takes away First & original sin, (ìbatisí ni sacrament kan tí ó mún èsè àkósè kúrò)

What is the sin a baby inherited from his/her parents immediately at birth? A baby that doesn't even know anything at that point, that it is after baptism that the infant is washed free of the first sin? Of course it is because babies are conceived through sexual intercourse! We are all products of sexual intercourse & that was how we all inherited the first sin

4. There is this saying that the blessed Virgin Mary conceived of the holy spirit, without the stain of the first sin,

So what do we think is that first sin?

I believe according to God's plan, the time Adam & Eve engaged in the sexual act is not the appropriate time for them to do so, as I believe it would still happen, but at the very appropriate time that God had planned for it to happen!

As to the bestiality op is referring to, I am not sure of that one o, but all I'm saying is that sex is the word replaced by "forbidden fruit"

How I wish I could talk and explain all these in my native language! As English no be my mate.
You make very very good points Tbh.

But I want to ask, why did the Bible later talk about sex as intercourse in the next few chapters instead of the forbidden fruit? Of what use is it to conceal the word only to further expose it and not talk about the forbidden fruit again?
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by youngcizzy(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2022
I think you got it wrong by totally describing the being as a serpent, the Bible makes use of symbolism. The serpent in the sense it has the nature of a serpent denoting it’s cunny, smart , quick strike , aggressive and lying nature. I believe eve was seduced by a good looking male figure .

1 Like

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Vinnie2000(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2022
Jodera:
Cain and Abel was already in the world out of God's presence(garden of Eden). It might be Cain, it Might be Abel, but Cain just chose to be Wicked and envious

Moreover, I'll love to ask . God created Lucifer (or Satan). Who taught him the evil vices, pride and wickedness he always had and exhibits?
Lols. You use bigger question to answer my question. God can NEVER have anything to do with Evil. Only Satan knows where he collected it from. But i suspect it's from him Cain became bad.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Jodera: 4:31pm On May 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lols. You use bigger question to answer my question. God can NEVER have anything to do with Evil. Only Satan knows where he collected it from. But i suspect it's from him Cain became bad.
Lol. Well, don't blame me, I had to use that question drive at something cos I believe your thoughts is that since Cain is the seed of Satan then he'll have to exhibit some of the traits.

Now, why I do know is that God created us in his image and likeness. That likeness also have the ability of freewill and thoughts. That's the main reason why the thought of pride came to Lucifer.

That's also why the angels from heaven were so attracted to the earthly beautiful women, left their abode and started taking them as wives. Think for a moment, who tempted those angels to do such things? Would you say they're seeds from devil(or the serpent)too or did the devil tempt those angels into doing such? No.

That's to tell that you can't lay it solely on Cain being the devil's seed for doing that when even angels can err even when they're close to God. Man as it is, he's fighting against his evil thought as well as against temptation of the devil.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by cavreek: 7:30pm On May 02, 2022
Wow OP this ur revelation and insight is deep. Pls Google heresy and stop passing false information around
Not all knowledge are useful
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by omochelsea004(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2022
Jodera:
You make very very good points Tbh.

But I want to ask, why did the Bible later talk about sex as intercourse in the next few chapters instead of the forbidden fruit? Of what use is it to conceal the word only to further expose it and not talk about the forbidden fruit again?
guess because the deed had been done already!
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Dtruthspeaker: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Make I annoy devils for hia! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Yahoo Boy 17 Years Old Tear Latest GLE And Mansion / Only A Loud Minority Of Men Like Thick And Chubby/fat Women / Estharfabian Is Vickybee (((serious Proof)))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.