Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake (3999 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Vinnie2000(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2022
Beebah2000:
Op, you are crazy. Very very crazy undecided
The OP is correct. Honestly, what is a 'Forbidden fruit'? Its likely Sex, dats y Adam and Eve now knew dey were naked and started feeling guilty. Dis is the same you feel when you Fvck for d first time. Surprised, confused and guilty! Make we just leave am and believe the bible's version sha!

2 Likes

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by headbasher96(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2022
One day una go tell us say god no create heaven and earth ma sef
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by EMIRofPUSSY: 7:41pm On May 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:
The OP is correct. Honestly, what is a 'Forbidden fruit'? Its likely Sex, dats y Adam and Eve now knew dey were naked and started feeling guilty. Dis is the same you feel when you Fvck for d first time. Surprised, confused and guilty! Make we just leave am and believe the bible's version sha!

Man is smart and he can see an association of man with animal and he tries to prove it out of evolution. There isn’t any evolution. But man and animal did mingle. That’s one of the mysteries of God that has remained hidden, but here it is revealed.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by TheWolfen(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY
if the snake was Satan as the Bible claimed. This means that Satan was also the serpent that deceived eve in serpent form.
If you agree to that then the seed of Satan (Angel blood) and eve (human blood) will result in the birth of a giant ( Nephilim ) The giants that exist in the days of old that came as a result of Sons of God ( rebellious Angels cast out of heaven ) sleeping with the Daughters of men, This of which God forbid and wipe such Angel x human bloodline giants from the face of earth.

So here is the loophole in your theory. The bible never described Cain as a giant...
There is no way to tell eve slept with Satan so accept what is written down just as it was written. That is how God want it..
So fallen angel certainly slept with the daughters of men after the earth was gradually getting populated by seeds of Adam, but not with eve the first woman.

1 Like

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Freezby2020: 7:44pm On May 01, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
In the wake of the trending video showing a lady having sex with a dog, let us remember that this act is as old as mankind.

The Holy Bible describes the first 'sexual act' in the Book of Genesis (supposedly written by Moses).

Though the writer painted the picture of the act using symbols, a good Theologian would be able to decode what really happened in the Garden of Eden.

The Serpent was the wisest animal in the Garden. At that time, he was a beast having four legs. He was a giant about the size of a youth and very witty.

He lured Eve and explained the art of 'sexual intercourse' to her. Eve became instantly interested because she wanted to try out new things.

She banged Eve and taught her different sexual styles. He deflowered Eve and ejaculated his seeds into her.

Eve became pregnant with Cain.

Later that day, Adam came back from his daily work and met Eve. Eve taught him what she learnt from Serpent and they had sex again.

Adam ejaculated his seeds into her and she became pregnant with Abel.

Note
The bible describes this sexual act using 'apples and trees'

When God laid curses on Adam and Eve, God targeted their private parts and not the mouths they used to eat the symbolical 'apples'

For Christians, you can get the book Serpent's Seed by Rev. William Marion Branham.

What an ignorant you are. Bible never painted the pictures you just narrated as to what happened between Eve and the Satan/snake.

All you just said now are the figment of your wild and Pervert imaginations.

Read the story on the fall of man as described in the Bible again and again. Stop twisting and reading it upside-down with little or no understanding.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by kelspinall(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2022
some people don't have sense at all

1 Like

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:
You can only feel guilty if you're not married to that person you had sex with.

How Una fit prove say God banish them because of SEX?
Even the person way do Bible no even fit prove that.
Omo, u are talking about the first beings that GOD created!! shocked

Nobody know how e come this world, Adam and Eve stories are just made up to make us act responsible and avoid fornication but still children of this generation are still fúcking each other not even scared that Adam and Eve were banished because of sex. angry
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Vinnie2000(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2022
Beebah2000:

You can only feel guilty if you're not married to that person you had sex with.

How Una fit prove say God banish them because of SEX?
Even the person way do Bible no even fit prove that.
Omo, u are talking about the first beings that GOD created!! shocked

Nobody know how e come this world, Adam and Eve stories are just made up to make us act responsible and avoid fornication but still children of this generation are still fúcking each other not even scared that Adam and Eve were banished because of sex. angry

The story points to sexual intercourse, really. Eve ate the 'fruit' and her eyes became open. She gave Adam the 'fruit' and his eyes opened. Both now knew dey are Naked and hid demselves when God was coming. Babe, is it not Fuccking dat took place so? Anyway, lets just go with the Bible's account as i said!

1 Like

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by charlesdinho7(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2022
the person that created this meaningless and blasphemous words against God is nothing short of a nimcompoop. just imagine the shallow reasoning. it is obvious the creator of this thread indulge in the act of bestiality. mumu
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by engrchykae(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2022
cobi11:
Point of correction..The Serpent was not having 4 legs..but 2..it could stand erect..and talk..it was the closest creature to Man..hence it could impregnate the woman.Scriptures says Now the Serpent was more Subtle than any of tbe beasts of the field the LOrd had made... Take note of the Word Subtle..check out its original meaning..
If o e does not observe catefully one sill be tempted to believe its human..but it was a beast..
There You go..thats the missing link brtween Man and the Beadt that Science is trying to Prove..something of the order of the Neanderthals
the serpent is more like a man, just that he had no soul.
Hence the word "beast"
A subtle beast?
I see the reason the Chinese, japanese, Indians are always obsessed with serpents and dragons.
Serpent seed is not fiction, it is fact

1 Like

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by engrchykae(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

How?
Do you have a counter-assertion?

Prove me wrong.
don't mind them.
The serpent seed are still here today.
They know themselves
Without souls, causing wars, exploitation etc

1 Like

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Truvelisback(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
In the wake of the trending video showing a lady having sex with a dog, let us remember that this act is as old as mankind.

The Holy Bible describes the first 'sexual act' in the Book of Genesis (supposedly written by Moses).

Though the writer painted the picture of the act using symbols, a good Theologian would be able to decode what really happened in the Garden of Eden.

The Serpent was the wisest animal in the Garden. At that time, he was a beast having four legs. He was a giant about the size of a youth and very witty.

He lured Eve and explained the art of 'sexual intercourse' to her. Eve became instantly interested because she wanted to try out new things.

She banged Eve and taught her different sexual styles. He deflowered Eve and ejaculated his seeds into her.

Later that day, Adam came back from his daily work and met Eve. Eve taught him what she learnt from Serpent and they had sex again.

Note

When God laid curses on Adam and Eve, God targeted their private parts and not the mouths they used to eat the symbolical 'apples'

Man is smart and he can see an association of man with animal and he tries to prove it out of evolution. There isn’t any evolution. But man and animal did mingle. That’s one of the mysteries of God that has remained hidden, but here it is revealed.

For Christians, you can get the book Serpent's Seed by Rev. William Marion Branham.

Small pikin talk.

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Vinnie2000(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Small pikin talk.
Come, In one thread yesterday, you commented sth about Lucifer having sex with Eve. Why are you now saying dis to the OP?
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Truvelisback(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Come, In one thread yesterday, you commented sth about Lucifer having sex with Eve. Why are you now saying dis to the OP?
Where in the Bible did Snake have sex with Eve?
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Vinnie2000(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Where in the Bible did Snake have sex with Eve?
U said sth similar to the OP's point of view yesterday on one thread. Let me goan find it n give u feedback!
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Truvelisback(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:
U said sth similar to the OP's point of view yesterday on one thread. Let me goan find it n give u feedback!
Not me.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Vinnie2000(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Not me.
Hmm, owk.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Nyascobar1414: 10:09pm On May 01, 2022
Sense dey dis post shaa..
Forbidden fruit(sex).. Now saw themselves naked(guilt)...
Ñkpo ase baa o
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Jmichael1(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2022
headbasher96:
One day una go tell us say god no create heaven and earth ma sef

bros the matter slf tire me ooh...
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Jokerman(m): 10:44pm On May 01, 2022
The seed of cain was preserved through Ham, one of Noahs children.... he married a great great daughter of Cain
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by EMIRofPUSSY: 10:54pm On May 01, 2022
Freezby2020:

[s]What an ignorant you are. Bible never painted the pictures you just narrated as to what happened between Eve and the Satan/snake.

All you just said now are the figment of your wild and Pervert imaginations.

Read the story on the fall of man as described in the Bible again and again. Stop twisting and reading it upside-down with little or no understanding.[/s]

You don't know anything son.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by omochelsea004(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2022
I won't agree 100% with the OP assertion, because of the part wher[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]e he stated that the snake had intercourse with Eve...

But I think he is actually right with the rest. To the best of my knowledge SEX is what they tagged as FORBIDDEN FRUIT

The first sin the first man & woman who happens to be Adam & Eve committed is having sexual intercourse, & I believe it was actually branded "forbidden fruit" maybe because of the young ones, or just to keep us wondering the exact way we are right now, & again they also call the forbidden fruit "Apple" in some areas.

My own personal view

1. It was after the act that they both realized they were naked, there by covering their private parts with leaves, it was stated that they have been living their lives normally not knowing what unclothedness is long before then, so how did they got to know their private parts immediately after eating the so called "forbidden fruit" why not cover their mouth or ear, or nose instead? Why the private parts alone?

2. We are made to understand that God curse them afterwards that "man shall work very hard & suffer before being able to cater for the family, which of course is Eve & the seed that will come with the sexual act "offspring", & that women shall pass through labour before giving birth to babies which is still also related to the sin they committed, it all pointed to "sexual act"

3. According to Catholic church definition: Baptism is a sacrament that takes away First & original sin, (ìbatisí ni sacrament kan tí ó mún èsè àkósè kúrò)

What is the sin a baby inherited from his/her parents immediately at birth? A baby that doesn't even know anything at that point, that it is after baptism that the infant is washed free of the first sin? Of course it is because babies are conceived through sexual intercourse! We are all products of sexual intercourse & that was how we all inherited the first sin

4. There is this saying that the blessed Virgin Mary conceived of the holy spirit, without the stain of the first sin,

So what do we think is that first sin?

I believe according to God's plan, the time Adam & Eve engaged in the sexual act is not the appropriate time for them to do so, as I believe it would still happen, but at the very appropriate time that God had planned for it to happen!

As to the bestiality op is referring to, I am not sure of that one o, but all I'm saying is that sex is the word replaced by "forbidden fruit"

How I wish I could talk and explain all these in my native language! As English no be my mate.

5 Likes

Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by SWATMan: 11:29pm On May 01, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

Go and seek for knowledge instead of exhibiting sheer ignorance on a public forum.

This is no knowledge because the writer was not there! This is a figment of his imagination. The creation story as found in Sumerian and Phonaecian scrolls and tablets are no different from the biblical account. I have read a lot of books to realised that every author writes to engage a target audience. The 'Forgotten Books of Eden' and the 'Da Vinci's Code' are controversial books written with the same intent. It is childish to assume that God created Adam and Eve with complete sex organs and yet it was the serpent that deflowered her. It is an insult to say that man who was made in God's image, and a higher creation was unaware of their sexuality. In most cases writers are inspired either positively or negatively when writing and this affect the output of their message.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by omochelsea004(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2022
Demonicus:
Now i know the reason behind Beauty and the Beast movie.
what about the movie?
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Broveens42(m): 10:46am On May 02, 2022
SWATMan:

This is no knowledge because the writer was not there! This is a figment of his imagination. The creation story as found in Sumerian and Phonaecian scrolls and tablets are no different from the biblical account. I have read a lot of books to realised that every author writes to engage a target audience. The 'Forgotten Books of Eden' and the 'Da Vinci's Code' are controversial books written with the same intent. It is childish to assume that God created Adam and Eve with complete sex organs and yet it was the serpent that deflowered her. It is an insult to say that man who was made in God's image, and a higher creation was unaware of their sexuality. In most cases writers are inspired either positively or negatively when writing and this affect the output of their message.

You have said it all.
These are very childish stories
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by silibaba: 11:01am On May 02, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

Note

Was he there with them in the garden to know all that happen
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by HltSong: 11:14am On May 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
The story points to sexual intercourse, really. Eve ate the 'fruit' and her eyes became open. She gave Adam the 'fruit' and his eyes opened. Both now knew dey are Naked and hid demselves when God was coming. Babe, is it not Fuccking dat took place so? Anyway, lets just go with the Bible's account as i said!

What fruits did eve give Adam? The snake? Are you saying Adam and Eve practiced bestiality?
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by HltSong: 11:16am On May 02, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

Note

I am a Yoruba Muslim. But I want to advise you to stay away from bestiality blue film and stop bleeping goats.
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Jodera: 11:28am On May 02, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

How?
Do you have a counter-assertion?

Prove me wrong.

Genesis 4v1: then Adam had intercourse with his wife and she became pregnant, she bore a son...and named him Cain

So how come you claimed the snake's seed is Cain when the Bible EXPLICITLY stated that Adam's seed is Cain??
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Jodera: 11:30am On May 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
So the other fruits they were meant to eat was what??
Re: The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake by Tonche: 11:39am On May 02, 2022
If you think the forbidden fruit is sex then why will God say "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:28.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her / When She Says You Have A Big Penis, But Don’t Know How To Use It! / 15 Ways To Find A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.