Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend (1699 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Scatters Her Boyfriend's Side Chic's Birthday Party / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by Dontstress: 5:42pm On May 01, 2022
After my two previous relationships didn’t work out.I met this girl last year.but we started getting along December and I decided to ask her out.
But to be honest with you.The relationship has been hell for me..she’s never understanding,very provocative and nags a lot

We fought and broke up twice.but the 2nd time we came back together,we decided to have sex and unfortunately she got pregnant

As I’m speaking
She’s about 3 weeks pregnant
But things are just getting worse

She’s seeking on doing abortion,I’ve totally agreed on that,but I cannot take the stress anymore.I’m thinking of breaking up after the abortion or even before the abortion.
But some of my friends keep talking to me that’s not the right thing to do

Please narialanders
What can I do?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2022
Cut your dick
Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:48pm On May 01, 2022
Break-up and let her abort it
Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by yanabasee(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2022
Your friends aren't on your shoes..... They will be the first to criticize you and call you names if the relationship takes a wrong turn ...

I want to believe that you're a grown man and you should know when to put an end to toxic relationship....

And if you're the one that's toxic, you should walk away and find time to improve and work on yourself.... If she's the one, give her enough time to improve while you also seek for a better half...

Never kill yourself over a woman that will abandoned you if you weren't up to her standard...
Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by Tony4988(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2022
Na you sabi

Kindly check my signature
Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by Dontstress: 5:52pm On May 01, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
Break-up and let her abort it

But I still love the girl
I keep talking to her to change and adjust
But she wants to do things her own way

Since Friday
We haven’t said a word to each other

And I feel so sad within me
Omo mehn
Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by Dontstress: 5:55pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:
Your friends aren't on your shoes..... They will be the first to criticize you and call you names if the relationship takes a wrong turn ...

I want to believe that you're a grown man and you should know when to put an end to toxic relationship....

And if you're the one that's toxic, you should walk away and find time to improve and work on yourself.... If she's the one, give her enough time to improve while you also seek for a better half...

Never kill yourself over a woman that will abandoned you if you weren't up to her standard...

At times I could be toxic
But most of the times,I accept my mistakes and I Make it up to her
But now..she doesn’t seem to care,when she’s even at fault.she always wants to put words on my mouth and whenever I talk to her harshly..she plays the victims card and calls me a very bad boyfriend
She’s even indirectly accusing me of being the cause of her pains
Cause of the unwanted pregnancy

I’m just so confused
Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by yanabasee(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2022
Dontstress:

At times I could be toxic
But most of the times,I accept my mistakes and I Make it up to her
But now..she doesn’t seem to care,when she’s even at fault.she always wants to put words on my mouth and whenever I talk to her harshly..she plays the victims card and calls me a very bad boyfriend
She’s even indirectly accusing me of being the cause of her pains
Cause of the unwanted pregnancy

I’m just so confused

Ok... nice one...

The fact that you've admitted to have a share of the blame shows that you love her and would want to work things out...

She's young and I believe the pregnancy must have affected her hormones and this will always make women to be very difficult to men especially if they are not automatically married to the man and if there's no assurance from the man to love her regardless and to accept responsibility of the pregnancy...

You need to talk things out with her... If she loves you, then both of you should just make the relationship to work...
Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by tayo60(f): 6:05pm On May 01, 2022
How much is CD? If you kill that baby, you will face d consequences

1 Like

Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by czarr(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2022
I hope the baby is yours.
Cos you never know with todays women.
Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by Blunttruth: 6:50pm On May 01, 2022
Dontstress:

But I still love the girl
I keep talking to her to change and adjust
But she wants to do things her own way

Since Friday
We haven’t said a word to each other

And I feel so sad within me
Omo mehn

Keep the baby please. Don't kill an innocent baby.
Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by GooodHardDick: 6:53pm On May 01, 2022
Simps and Pussy ass niggars everywhere!!

We have said this over and over again that you don't date Nigeria girls. You only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by FalseProphet1(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2022
If you go ahead with the abortion, I see her dying as a result of complications she suffered from the abortion.

I see you being arrested by her parents, I see you spending the rest of your life in prison.

This I have seen.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 01, 2022
I would advice you to hearken (listen) to the advice of the False-Prophet1 above me, cheesy

Forget the FALSE attached to his name,that guy prophecy the come to pass atimes grin

This, and many more I have seen...... grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by Islandlady(f): 8:26pm On May 01, 2022
GooodHardDick:

We have said this over and over again that you don't date Nigeria girls. You only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.
usually rubbish from a depressed boy

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by Islandlady(f): 8:26pm On May 01, 2022
You guys should not abort that innocent baby for your mistakes and carelessness
Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by Truvelisback(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2022
Dontstress:
After my two previous relationships didn’t work out.I met this girl last year.but we started getting along December and I decided to ask her out.
But to be honest with you.The relationship has been hell for me..she’s never understanding,very provocative and nags a lot

We fought and broke up twice.but the 2nd time we came back together,we decided to have sex and unfortunately she got pregnant

As I’m speaking

She’s seeking on doing abortion,I’ve totally agreed on that,but I cannot take the stress anymore.I’m thinking of breaking up after the abortion or even before the abortion.

Please narialanders
What can I do?
Dump who? U no serious.

Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by Lucasmuyiwaa: 9:39pm On May 01, 2022
Someone should please help this kid to push it to front page.

That kid is really confused
Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:21pm On May 01, 2022
get rid of the headache sharp sharp! you dont need to be her BF to accompany her to the abortion clinic, hell you dont even need to accompany her there.
Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by ayo2008: 12:03am On May 02, 2022
Committing Abortion means murder. Go hates it. The blood of the unborn child will be on your head both if you go ahead with that dastardly art...note that no murderer will go to heaven.

My advice is since you are not married, go your separate ways and pls turn a new leaf by giving your life to Jesus Christ. He loves you
Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:32am On May 02, 2022
Dontstress:

As I’m speaking

Please narialanders
What can I do?

The kinda issues y'all assholes raise here sometimes ehn... You see say flag na color red, and you still dey ask weytin you fii do? shocked
Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:33am On May 02, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Iyaff meez you so mulsh honezzly grin
Re: I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 1:39am On May 02, 2022
Since you don't wanna buy CD of #250 you will start buying pampers of 3k5... grin

But honestly speaking, if you have the resources to father a child, let her keep the baby but if you don't have the resources, let your preeq do the thinking since it was the one that rose up and kept you in this scenario only to go back to its flaccid state...

May my preeq never put me into trouble INJ...Amen

You see before I started saying this prayer everyday, something happened some years back, My girl practically demonstrated the feeling with and without CD to me when she insisted we go raw and inquired how does it feels inside her...

Without CD---She rubbed my naked skin
With CD---She rubbed my her hands on my singlet

Both gave a different sensation...

Since I was a very staunch fan of no CD no Sex, one day while we were smooching and romancing she hooked her legs on my thigh and before I would say anything, she inserted my 1 into 0, I wanted to unlock but the feelings hits differently and that was it...

Fsst-forward to a month later, babe told me she's pregnant, I off... shocked That's when it dawned on me I have broken my own principles, I wasn't ready for a child but I took the news in good faith while encouraging her we shall pass through that phase together...well it ended up it was only a prank just to get my reaction and I couldn't tell if I felt joy or disappointment but one thing was very certain, I was thankful to God it was all a cruise..!! And since then I went back to my principle...

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds / Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence / Only Nuclear War Can Develop AFRICA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.