Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds (1698 Views)

Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by Smhaykins(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please advice,

Naturally am satisfied with one round, because I always feel sleepy immediately I cum.

But if I observe that the lady is still Hot I used to do second round for the sake of the lady, this second round usually take forever before I cum.

Then, I use to do third round once in a blue moon, maybe if I will separating from my lady for a very long time.

There is this lady that I just met, she does not allow me have sex in the afternoon, we must spend the night together if we are to have sex. And it is always marathon sex, we gat to Bleep all night.

If we are to Bleep in the day, she will ask if I don't have any plan for the day, because it will take almost the whole day.

She said she doesn't like sex, but must enjoy herself to the fullest if she must have sex.

I always land in the hospital whenever we have sex, I explained to her that am okay with 2 rounds, but can do 3 because of her.

She said something is definitely wrong with me, that I should see a doctor. I dont want to be using drugs to have sex with her.

I love and not willing to break up with her, she has really being supportive financially.
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by Jeon(f): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
She's supportive because she offer vagina... the typical thing Nigerian men are after..

Will go behind to slut shame them, but still cry out for not having the vagina.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Okay
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by posty56: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Smhaykins:
Please advice,

Naturally am satisfied with one round, because I always feel sleepy immediately I cum.

But if I observe that the lady is still Hot I used to do second round for the sake of the lady, this second round usually take forever before I cum.

Then, I use to do third round once in a blue moon, maybe if I will separating from my lady for a very long time.

There is this lady that I just met, she does not allow me have sex in the afternoon, we must spend the night together if we are to have sex. And it is always marathon sex, we gat to Bleep all night.

If we are to Bleep in the day, she will ask if I don't have any plan for the day, because it will take almost the whole day.

She said she doesn't like sex, but must enjoy herself to the fullest if she must have sex.

I always land in the hospital whenever we have sex, I explained to her that am okay with 2 rounds, but can do 3 because of her.

She said something is definitely wrong with me, that I should see a doctor. I dont want to be using drugs to have sex with her.

I love and not willing to break up with her, she has really being supportive financially.
this is how you men die easily ,tell her to get herself intimacy gadget if she feels Hot ,no kill yourself ,I don talk my own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by Zonefree(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
. I always land in the hospital whenever we have sex, I explained to her that am okay with 2 rounds, but can do 3 because of her.

Guy, no go die on top kpekus one day o.

In my opinion, the act of having and sustaining erection after one round of sex in this present Buhari administration should be seen and treated as an act of terrorism.

How can one be happy having multiple rounds of sex when the country is in chaos?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by Jmichael1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
I always land in the hospital whenever we have sex,

u go soon land for grave....

bros no kill urslf ontop notin ooh...

u can never fill dat hole,no mata hw u try...,jst do ur best and leave the rest for another man to continue....

after all no be only u she dey knack.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by Blunttruth: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Smhaykins:
Please advice,

In other words you are a gigolo . Your next move will be to try drugs ba? Remember the two polytechnic students that died because they took sex enhancement substance. Think about your parents.
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Buy strapon thank me later wink

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by Unzerious: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2022
Op abeg introduce Substitution, before Madam sends you off for the rest of the Season wink
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by Uzomacharles: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jeon:
She's supportive because she offer vagina... THE TYPICAL THING SOME NIGERIA MEN ARE AFTER....

Corrected...
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by lilvicky68(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Who tell you say the doctor you wan go see dey do reach 3 rounds self? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
No go kee yourself ooo tongue
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by tayo60(f): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
Na your grave you dey dig so
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Smhaykins:
Please advice,

Yes please see a doctor sir.
Not to check you body or your pen!s or your immunity but to check your BRAIN.
You , my friend lack wisdom!
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by Saviourk: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
I always land in the hospital whenever we have sex, I explained to her that am okay with 2 rounds, but can do 3 because of her. Something must kill a man.
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by Haakeem(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jeon:
She's supportive because she offer vagina... the typical thing Nigerian men are after..

You got no "like" because, what you typed in up there is sh!T and does'nt correlates with what op posted.
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by Realmi: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
U need a job
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by ObiaboAdoka(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
U even get strength d do 3round , me na one or half round i d do bcus i can't come nd kee mysef bcus of one loose pussy ooo.
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by Rickmann: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Smhaykins:
Please advice,

How many rounds you wan do before?
You think sex is food or a trophy abi?
If you like kill yourself
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by goshikid: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Shey you be Hulk...

lipsrsealed

You try, e be like say u even dy see food chop, na why you get Power dy do more than 1round, if to say you no dy see food chop even 3 seconds you for don faint
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by marlow1962(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2022
Sex all night shocked, wow no wonder Africans are poor.
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by ERCROSS(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Jeon:

This one just dumb full ground.

OP, no kill yaself. Do your one round, make everybody hustle for their cum
Re: Do I Need To See A Doctor, I Can't Do More Than 3rounds by Myhusband(m): 1:26am On Jul 19, 2022
you're satisfy with one to two rounds but the satanic agent appointed to take your life at your prime time want more, why not listen to her and visit doctor to enhance your power so that you can grow to the level of 4-5 rounds

people are making wave in the society, doing business and investing, na 3 rounds full your head to satisfy one ashana angel that's not fúcking only you?

90% of ladies with high libido have four to five fúckers

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? / I Told Her She Has A Bad Breath / My Madness Has Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.