Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? (1107 Views)

This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) / Body To Die For...actress Idia Aisien Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by MikeofKd(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
My flamate explained his ordeal to me few days ago how he spent all the money he had on a woman who didn’t give two bleeps about him ,truly sad. According to him ,his uncle sent him 200k to do some side hustles or any business at all but my guy lavished everything on top woman.
The painful thing is that this girl has been using emotional blackmail for this my guy, crying on the phone and all Saying her mum is in the hospital and she needs to pay bills ,how her dad got in an accident bla bla bla , unfortunately my guy fell for her games , Baba sent her 180k. Lo and behold she blocked my guy across all social media platforms even banned his number from calling her .

I don’t know what to tell my guy sha ,but it’s quite painful tho. Why do some men go the extreme end to get a woman’s validation ?

IMO any woman that truly loves you wouldn’t bill you for real, even if she go bill you e no go too much like dat. Omo I’m really feeling bad 4 this my guy. I just buy loud make him smoke forget the matta ,cause my guy wan craze.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by Onucs(m): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Do guys still do dat undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by LostMyZeal(m): 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
Learn or Perish they say cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by MikeofKd(m): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Onucs:
Do guys still do dat undecided

Sadly some men still do

1 Like

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by Nonexisting1: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Good for the simp. Please extend this to him.

5 Likes

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by Onucs(m): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Leave am make him crase cos him no kuku get sense

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by Nazgul: 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
It's called inferiority complex. Sadly, many immature guys suffer from it.

They feel if a woman gives them her attention, they've made it in life. Most of the time, these woman they're seeking validation from are way beneath them, but since she knows how to play her game, she carries herself with so much prestige and confidence that the guy in question would see it as an honour to have her reply him.

Relationship is a mind game, which the wiser and smarter party wins.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by Ballzproblem2: 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
your guy is a simp , simple and short ,use women eat his money as he is irredeemable , don't have strength to be advicing anyhow,been through this times without numbers and men never listen to advice given by people with redpill knowledge, adios

4 Likes

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by marlow1962(m): 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ur flat mate na big man, since em fit afford to lose wertin em no fit get easily.

Blackmail bullshit na why I no dy do gal friends, make we just be friends, bang and have fun, life goes on.

U wn dy whyne me onto say me too no get sense abi wertin, omo na bang and have fun o.

I don’t have time now for relationship, everybody out there is fake.
Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by MikeofKd(m): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nazgul:
It's called inferiority complex. Sadly, many immature guys suffer from it.

They feel if a woman gives them her attention, they've made it in life. Most of the time, these woman they're seeking validation from are way beneath them, but since she knows how to play her game, she carries herself with so much prestige and confidence that the guy in question would see it as an honour to have her reply him.

Relationship is a mind game, which the wiser and smarter party wins.

Hmm pure wisdom.
Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by MikeofKd(m): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2022
marlow1962:
Ur flat mate na big man, since em fit afford to lose wertin em no fit get easily.

Blackmail bullshit na why I no dy do gal friends, make we just be friends, bang and have fun, life goes on.

U wn dy whyne me onto say me too no get sense abi wertin, omo na bang and have fun o.

I don’t have time now for relationship, everybody out there is fake.

True talk OG ,the F up be say him no even yarn me all these matta b4 e sup ,na after e sup him come Dey play me tape but it’s too late already .
Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by SPAMBOX7: 12:03am On Dec 15, 2022
They are so many things men need to learn. But they ain't learning it from me. If na only me dem go old cos I don't got strength to advise simps no more.
Let them go learn from their bitter experiences and come wail here so I will keep frequenting romance section to read their cry stories
Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by MikeofKd(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
your guy is a simp , simple and short ,use women eat his money as he is irredeemable , don't have strength to be advicing anyhow,been through this times without numbers and men never listen to advice given by people with redpill knowledge, adios

Bruh !!! I just feel bad for him ,cause he didn’t even tell me anything until after this stuff happened , I would have warned him fr.
Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by nicerod(m): 12:11am On Dec 15, 2022
grin grin

Yahoo girl no laptop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by Ballzproblem2: 1:12am On Dec 15, 2022
MikeofKd:

Bruh !!! I just feel bad for him ,cause he didn’t even tell me anything until after this stuff happened , I would have warned him fr.
and he won't listen,the best way is experience,then stand to mock him in a playful way he Will wise up
Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by Lee99: 3:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Hahaha what a big fool, when he dey send the girl money in silence he no tell you him flatmate so why he come dey cry out now wey parole don cast... I no get advice for simps abeg, next thread please

1 Like

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 15, 2022
In my opinion, it's the ultimate stupidity. Every venture, you undertake be it relationship or otherwise; I say this without reference to gender, there always remains an equal probability of success or failure. Never go into a relationship with a do/die mentality especially when the other party's exact motives are unclear. Personally, no matter how I feel about a lady, I never let my feelings consume my willpower and logical thinking ability. Do what you can for her within the limits of sensible efforts not more. There was life before that person came along and there should be life afterwards. Human beings are very unreliable nowadays. You can give them the world today and tomorrow they will still tell you, you didn't do anything for them. My brother, be careful, many people nowadays are thankless ingrates who think it's their right to take from you and give nothing back. You need to focus on yourself till someone who is ready to match your energy comes along or else you will just be selling your car to buy it's tyres

4 Likes

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by zed7: 5:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Nigerian men spoilt Nigerian women, especially the illiterate traders of the late 90's, whom were not able to compete with the educated gentlemen. They resorted to using money. It now became a trend which we're all suffering today.

We've started taking this habit of enticing women with money to other African countries. That's why the average Nigerian man is liked by women and hated by other men.

The only way to correct this anomaly is to keep educating men non stop. It should be preached in churches, mosques, schools and media. Stop giving women money, they have the capacity to work. They are not handicapped.

Unfortunately, this trend is unlikely to stop because many men actually like the idea of dating women above their league. Just offer her money and she'll cheaply fall.

Money spending should be limited to paying for dates and gifts. Stop contributing to their go fund me campaign.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by akwesenana: 7:58am On Dec 15, 2022
A simp and his money they say, are easily parted.
NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by marlow1962(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2022
MikeofKd:

True talk OG ,the F up be say him no even yarn me all these matta b4 e sup ,na after e sup him come Dey play me tape but it’s too late already .

It’s too late already my bro, lev am make em carry em cross.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by Streetmovement(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Men dey mumu o grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by GoldSantana: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2022
180k gone, in this harmattan period. Your friend is a mumu man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by Savedday: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Knowledge is power! Some guys lack true knowledge of 9ja girls.

Truly, 9ja girls are very manipulative, they are all olosho and useless as used tissue paper.

The day you have this simple knowledge about the true nature of 9ja girls then, you have power over them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by JustStupidity: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2022
You made a mistake buying loud for him to smoke and forgets his problem. Rather

You for enter market, look for Original Oraimo cord buy. Come back and use that Oraimo cord aggressively on that fool you called your guy

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why? by Greystone: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2022
MikeofKd:
My flamate explained his ordeal to me few days ago how he spent all the money he had on a woman who didn’t give two bleeps about him ,truly sad. According to him ,his uncle sent him 200k to do some side hustles or any business at all but my guy lavished everything on top woman.
The painful thing is that this girl has been using emotional blackmail for this my guy, crying on the phone and all Saying her mum is in the hospital and she needs to pay bills ,how her dad got in an accident bla bla bla , unfortunately my guy fell for her games , Baba sent her 180k. Lo and behold she blocked my guy across all social media platforms even banned his number from calling her .

I don’t know what to tell my guy sha ,but it’s quite painful tho. Why do some men go the extreme end to get a woman’s validation ?

IMO any woman that truly loves you wouldn’t bill you for real, even if she go bill you e no go too much like dat. Omo I’m really feeling bad 4 this my guy. I just buy loud make him smoke forget the matta ,cause my guy wan craze.

I sincerely hope this “your guy” has acquired sense because this is simply stupidity of the highest degree

(1) (Reply)

We Will Scuttle My Brothers Wedding!!!! / Is There Anything That Must Be Achieved Before Death? / Sexual Attraction Cums First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.