Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. (1423 Views)

I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by WHITELIGHTER: 9:20am On May 02, 2022
You're a fool...infact you are slowpoke of the highest order, and an ode personified. God! What day fvvck did I just read....Oga kpatakpata of all SIMPs...Ur mumu has no rival... Jesu!
Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by WHITELIGHTER: 9:23am On May 02, 2022
toujurs:
This is the type of men ladies want now, a mumu man, the kind of guy she can maltreat while he Does everything for her, so as old as she is she can't celebrate her own birthday
Tueh. Guy you be mumu. There was a lady i dated, that persuaded me to spend over 50k to celebrate her birthday. Omo i told her No, that i can't spend such this hard times. Can you imagine this stupid girl blocked me on Whatsapp. My gf for crying out loud. I just ignored her, because i have even bleeped her too much, nothing interesting about her anymore, the babe saw that i didn't even send her, she came added me back and told me, she has broken up with me, i told her, okay. She got mad. And started crying. That i am wicked. why can't i beg her, it means I don't love her. I told her, i should be the one telling her, how she doesn't love me anymore to have emotionally trying to black mail me to spend 50k on a birthday. 50k her father can't give her. I told her she was such a selfish and manipulative lady. I just ignored her. Guys be wise

I wish u were in Benin, I would have got a u chilled Heineken or Budweiser
Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by Uniquetani1(f): 11:59am On May 02, 2022
Omo, you are too weak.
I can't be with someone that is not interested in my personal development but just want to drain me physically and emotionally.
You are not in a relationship to me, dust yourself and run.
Na her type go japa when things go rough with you later.
Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by NemoDatQuod(m): 12:57pm On May 02, 2022
You asked for advice and I will give you alternatives viz:

1. Agree that you are a fool and your life has no meaning. Then find a gun , put it to your head and end your miserable, useless life. if that is not a good choice for you then see #2 below

2. Understand that any man in any country (Nigeria inclusive) who is spending money on a woman is NOT in a relationship with her. She is your hoe. She is also the hoe of any other man who can afford her. There is nothing wrong with spending money on a hoe. But don't make the mistake of thinking you are in a relationship with her, to the extent that you have introduced her to your mother( You really are a big time fool).
A relationship is where two people who want to be with each other are happy to work together and help each other out, pull resources together and get things done together. My advise to you is to get rid of that hoe and find another hoe you can pay on a "Pay As You Go " basis. i,e she comes to your house to service you when you want, then you pay her. What is the point of being with a hoe who is about to drive you to crime or to an early death. Secondly, start searching for a real relationship with a girl/woman who even if she does not earn much, is happy and willing to work with you financially and you do financial things for each other. It must not be a one way street and you must not be the one to train her in school or take care of her whole family. That is a hoe pretending to be a girlfriend.

You Nigerians must stop this rubbish. You lot go and acquire hoes who are there for money for hair, money for school fees, money for their siblings, money for travelling etc. Afterwards, you come on here complaining about how they treat you and how they are cheating on you. Your value to them is the money you bring to the table and when they find someone else who brings the same money or more, they cheat on you, maltreat you or leave you.

And don't tell me there are no decent girls/women in Nigeria. Nigeria is full of decent girls who want to find a man they can work with and build together financially and otherwise. You just need to know exactly what you are looking for and then be able to find them. There is no place in the scriptures where God said you should carry your fellow human financially. He actually stated that the person (man or woman) who will not work should not eat. Your role as a provider is not focused on that in exclusion. Stop being deceived.

Nigerian men, please get some sense and stop giving yourselves High BP! You people readily embrace everything that is bad and evil. That is why that country no get head. Let the woman who is not ready to do diligent work go and die somewhere. Stop marrying hoes!

collinsmartins2:
what do you think I can do to this situation?I don’t wanna tell my parents yet.,because they like her so much..,please I need your advice..,pardon my grammars.,thank you all in advance.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Broken. I Need Your Advice. by Foresightenable: 1:05pm On May 02, 2022
If you no get sense now, you no go ever get sense for life.. Not an advice oo, na swear. Mr man push the idiot lady away and dispose her off like trash because that's what she is. That lady adds no value to you and is only there for the money. If she no leave you now she go leave you later if things red. Forget what you've invested. She's not healthy for you. Stay single for a while,take a deep breath,hustle more and when you eventually find a new woman,learn not to impress her with money and pay attention to her attitude.. Say no to toxic women

(1) (2) (Reply)

'don’t Try It Again' — Reactions As Young Lady Plays Prank On Soldier / Samsung A51 For Sale / The Woman I Love Has Three Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.