Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. (3558 Views)

Name 5 Sweetest Things Or Experience On Earth / Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? / The Lady In My Life, My Burden. (2) (3) (4)

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2022
maiquel:
Not bad. I'd have Baileys instead of Beer.
I'd prefer ogbonor to okra though I like okra
If I may add, I'd really love gaming with my bros...

I love ogbono too. What games do you love the most?
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by Divoc19(f): 5:07pm On May 02, 2022
Yeah nothing compares to it. Even when you're broke at times contentment can heal smiley
HardMirror:
contentment is the crown of it all

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by poshestmina(f): 5:27pm On May 02, 2022
Love and be genuinely loved back.

Food.

Putting in the works and seeing good results.

My kid/family/friends progressing kiss.

Money.

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2022
poshestmina:
Love and be genuinely loved back.

Food.

Putting in the works and seeing good results.

My kid/family/friends progressing kiss.

Money.
which food
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by poshestmina(f): 5:38pm On May 02, 2022
HardMirror:
which food

I'm not a picky eater.
Any good food does it for me especially with loooots of seafoods kiss kiss kiss kiss.
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2022
poshestmina:

I'm not a picky eater.
Any good food does it for me especially with loooots of seafoods kiss kiss kiss kiss.
ok nau.
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by maiquel: 7:16pm On May 02, 2022
HardMirror:
I love ogbono too. What games do you love the most?

Oh...
I play VR sometimes
COD
FREE FIRE
PES
FIFA

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 02, 2022
Number 5 for me
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2022
maiquel:

Oh...
I play VR sometimes
COD
FREE FIRE
PES
FIFA
I dont know VR, which game is it please?
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by Jolene201(f): 7:46pm On May 02, 2022
*Novels...just me,lost in my own world,sigh it's a wonderful feeling
*Food of course,hunger makes me nervous.
*Love and attention from people I like.
*A's in results..the joy and relief it brings me.
*Uninterrupted sleep
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2022
Jolene201:

*Novels...just me,lost in my own world,sigh it's a wonderful feeling
*Food of course,hunger makes me nervous.
*Love and attention from people I like.
*A's in results..the joy and relief it brings me.
*Uninterrupted sleep

I am sure you are chubby
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by maiquel: 10:10pm On May 02, 2022
HardMirror:
I dont know VR, which game is it please?

Virtual reality games...

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 2:31am On May 03, 2022
maiquel:

Virtual reality games...
oh. Lol... silly me.

Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by Jolene201(f): 8:14am On May 03, 2022
HardMirror:
I am sure you are chubby
Lols, for where? I'm not... cheesy
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by LordReed(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
HardMirror:

2. Very chilled Coke or Beer especially Stout mixed with yogurt.

I need to try this concoction.

My favourite is Irish cream, chocolate milk or milo, banana, yoghurt, all blended with ice cubes. That sends me straight to heaven. LoLz.
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by HardMirror(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
LordReed:

I need to try this concoction.

My favourite is Irish cream, chocolate milk or milo, banana, yoghurt, all blended with ice cubes. That sends me straight to heaven. LoLz.
wow. This combo is "bad" grin. I know say u sabi chop life.
Re: How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. by MEGAdime(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
The sweetest things :
1.To die in Christ and make Heaven

2. While here on earth; be prosperous and make a lot of money

Kenyan Invented Sex Electricity Generator(Video/Pic) / Stupidity Of Some Nigerian Girls / See The New Fashion That Is Trending Over The World Now