Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education (26025 Views)

Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher / UI, LASU, UNILAG Ranked Among Top 800 World Universities By Times Higher (THE) / University Of Ibadan Ranked Best In Nigeria - THE's University Rankings 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by BJanta: 11:22pm On May 02, 2022
ERockson:
I'm only aware ABUAD has the best Teaching Hospital in Nigeria

When your reading is not farther than Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
It's good Nigerian Universities are making waves in the World.
Nigeria shall be great in our lifetime

Private school?? Most of this universities abroad are public or even 90%. How can Nigeria great in this lifetime, when minister of education Dey buy form 100m and labor too, whereas ASUU Dey strike lol �, people supporting Tinubu and co
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by edoairways: 11:35pm On May 02, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

That is a Federal university. Stop spewing rubbish.
Ignorance is a disease, Abuad is a private university

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by DeHorus: 11:37pm On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
some will stil come here with their hatred

What people dont know is dat Cannibalism can cause brain damage
And sadly, you're not educated! If you were, you won't unnecessarily wear a garment of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by Agugbadin: 12:05am On May 03, 2022
What is there contribution to knowledge, we still import everything from China. What have they invented that is useful to mankind absolutely Nothing. Is it building that earn them recognition..
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by nedekid: 12:10am On May 03, 2022
daxaja22:
Nice one, but sound so unbelievable. Congratulations the management, staffs and students
Staff
Nothing like staffs.
No mind me, me sef de make same mistake. Na my madam correct me years back. grin

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by OlawaleBammie: 12:11am On May 03, 2022
DeHorus:
And sadly, you're not educated! If you were, you won't unnecessarily wear a garment of tribalism.
and sadly enough, ur education is a waste, if its not a waste u should know that i didn't mention any tribe, abi did i specifically tag any tribe or region??

An illiterate fool.

If u re not a fool u should know that i am directing my msg to those who take pleasures in eating humans only, and not a region. Who knows, maybe u re also a descendant of a great vampire that is why u re raged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by Cromagnon: 1:24am On May 03, 2022
WibusJaga:

Good. But how many Nigerian families can afford to send their kids to these private universities? Probably less than 1 in 1000.

What's your point
You prefer the poor and the rich send their children to substandard schools?

Because our public universities are fast becoming less & less viable because of incessant ASUU strikes.
are strikes the problem or the symptom?
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by Peterlawyer(m): 1:33am On May 03, 2022
Very proud of my school Abuad to the world

5 Likes

Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by sumofus(m): 3:12am On May 03, 2022
Before people are misled, Impact Rankings are not the same as actual World University Rankings from Times Higher Education. Only 7 universities in Nigeria are featured on the World rankings and ABUAD is not even there.

Ignore sensational headlines which have become the hallmark of journalism in Nigeria and thanks to the internet, do your independent research

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by blowjohn(m): 3:58am On May 03, 2022
WibusJaga:

Good. But how many Nigerian families can afford to send their kids to these private universities? Probably less than 1 in 1000.
Because our public universities are fast becoming less & less viable because of incessant ASUU strikes.

Because those nigerian families are busy building houses in the villages and towns.
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by JerryYqhwg: 4:55am On May 03, 2022
Ghf

Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:22am On May 03, 2022
What's bad in People supporting Tinubu?

Are others better off him?
tegrianonigltd:

Private school?? Most of this universities abroad are public or even 90%. How can Nigeria great in this lifetime, when minister of education Dey buy form 100m and labor too, whereas ASUU Dey strike lol �, people supporting Tinubu and co
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by tolue42(m): 5:49am On May 03, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

That is a Federal university. Stop spewing rubbish.

No sir,it's a private University founded by Afe Babalola
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:50am On May 03, 2022
parkervero:
It was RUN late last year it's now the turn of ABUAD

Daddy freeze will be happy that his mother is doing a great job

His mom works there ?
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:50am On May 03, 2022
penceman:
Yes thats true and we thank heavens for the long life he granted afe babalola ...he is 84 years now and started this school late.
oyedepos convenant and adeboyes redeemers are populated by children of freemasons. Atleast i know of the covenant university...full of satanism

Hmmm.
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by Tonytonex(m): 6:34am On May 03, 2022
And this school is not even that popular like that. Congratulations!
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by gentleman82: 6:41am On May 03, 2022
Someone will seat in their their bedroom and be giving ranking anyhow
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by Malibe: 6:42am On May 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
It's good Nigerian Universities are making waves in the World.
Nigeria shall be great in our lifetime

Una shame dey catch me. Making waves in the world yet you remain number 400 on the list and you're celebrating. I don't understand! With all these uncountable and unafordable universities in Nigeria non could make top 100
Chaaiiiiiii!
It is only in Nigeria that their yesterday is always far far better than their tomorrow
Nigeria is a failed Nation!

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:48am On May 03, 2022
You're one of those who made Nigeria failed as claimed?

Understood; WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SALVAGE HER SITUATION? Or it's just to criticize and keep making it WORSE with your negativity
Malibe:

Una shame dey catch me. Making waves in the world yet you remain number 400 on the list and you're celebrating. I don't understand! With all these uncountable and unafordable universities in Nigeria non could make top 100
Chaaiiiiiii!
It is only in Nigeria that their yesterday is always far far better than their tomorrow
Nigeria is a failed Nation!
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by Qoko: 6:54am On May 03, 2022
ERockson:
I'm only aware ABUAD has the best Teaching Hospital in Nigeria
That is a simple example of winning strategy, my niece brought one of the drugs giving to her in the hospital, I have never seen such drugs in my life
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:10am On May 03, 2022
edoairways:

Ignorance is a disease, Abuad is a private university
Mistake.
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2022
Jokerman:
What are other private universities doing??

Igbinedion

BIU

Redeemer

Abi na to only collect big school fees?

They are busy at work covering the iniquities of the richman pikin with a large bowl. Instead of treating everyone of the undergrads with fairness, equity and justice.
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:23am On May 03, 2022
The Impact Ranking is based on performances that contribute to the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).

It is a specific ranking, not an overall ranking.

The best university in Nigeria remains the University of Ibadan. Afe Babalola University is not even in first 1000 in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugoji Chinenyenwa Pamela: Best Graduating Student UNN's Pharmacy Department / 17-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide Over Failure To Pass Exam In Kwara / Adebayo Eyimofe Scored Highest 2022 UTME Mark - JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.