Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education (26023 Views)

Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher / UI, LASU, UNILAG Ranked Among Top 800 World Universities By Times Higher (THE) / University Of Ibadan Ranked Best In Nigeria - THE's University Rankings 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2022
Islandlady:
Who is this useless fellow, must you spew rubbish to show you are dumb...I am talking about how southwest is leading in education you are talking rubbish... point of correction this is a private uni owned by Afe babalola
Leading in universities doesn't equate to leading in Education.
Leading in education has more to do with the quality of students produced from primary to tertiary rather than the quality of these institutions.
This is where the Southwest fails because the SouthEast now produce the best students, though they don't brag about it.
For the past 3 years, the highest scores in JAMB have always come from Igbo extraction:
2019 it was Ekene Franklin.
2020 it was Egoagwuagwu Agnes.
2021 it was Monwuba Chibuzor.
This year 2022, I can bet you that it's going to be Igbo again.
In fact, the last five years, the SW has not produced a single top scorer in JAMB.
I did my NYSC at a rural school in Enugu state and I was marveled by the quality of students in a rural school.
Pls Note: I'm not from the South East.
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by Islandlady(f): 7:49am On May 03, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Leading in education has more to do with the quality of students produced from primary to tertiary rather than the quality of these institutions.
This is where the Southwest fails because the SouthEast now produce the best students, though they don't brag about it.
For the past 3 years, the highest scores in JAMB have always come from Igbo extraction:
In fact, the last five years, the SW has not produced a single top scorer in JAMB.
I did my NYSC at a rural school in Enugu state and I was marveled by the quality of students in a rural school.

What is wrong with you, must you guys argue or drag things with the yorubas, what I said is undisputed and these long epitles you wrote up there is not necessary...we are talking about the whole educational sectors...from Creche to universities belongs to the yorubas they are good at it, Ekiti states alone has the largest number of professors than the whole southeast combined, Go check Nigerians leading in educational quiz abroad and come back to tell me the tribe you saw most

Okay dispute these proven and confirm Google fact let me see

2 Likes

Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2022
Islandlady:
What is wrong with you, must you guys argue or drag things with the yorubas, what I said is undisputed and these long epitles you wrote up there is not necessary...we are talking about the whole educational sectors...from Creche to universities belongs to the yorubas they are good at it, Ekiti states alone has the largest number of professors than the whole southeast combined, Go check Nigerians leading in educational quiz abroad and come back to tell me the tribe you saw most

That shit you saw there on Google is just one person's opinion. There are no statistics or facts to back up that claim.
The Yorubas have a lot of professors because they were introduced to Education earlier than other tribes but of recent, they have regressed - Other tribes have gained traction and overtaken them today.
Also there is a big difference between number of professors and quality of professors that is why Ekiti state remains the poorest state in Nigeria even with her huge amount of professors.
The highest achievement by a Nigerian in the field of science/technology is the development of a high-performance supercomputer by Philip Emeagwali, a Nigerian of Igbo extraction, which led to the invention of the internet in the early 90s.
If you are putting something up next time, pls back it up with facts and statistics like I do in my posts.
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by Islandlady(f): 8:07am On May 03, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

That shit you saw there on Google is just one person's opinion. There are no statistics or facts to back up that claim.
The Yorubas have a lot of professors because they were introduced to Education earlier than other tribes but of recent, they have regressed.
Also there is a big difference between number of professors and quality of professors.
If you are putting something up, pls back it up with facts and statistics.
I don't have time for all these, Good day

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:12am On May 03, 2022
Islandlady:

grin grin
Hausa? Maybe most educated in terms of numbers.

But percentage? Should not even be in top 20
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:27am On May 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
What's bad in People supporting Tinubu?

Are others better off him?

All of them uselesss at this point. Constitution not gonna work, masses are hungry, so they collect money and support them.

Nigeria will not work for now, no messiah can work with a bad, terrible, angered filled, damaged marriage
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by kafeii123: 9:23am On May 03, 2022
ABUAD is a cool place truly
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by parkervero(m): 9:24am On May 03, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

His mom works there ?
She is the VC na. Smaranda Olarinde
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by Lekan239(m): 9:24am On May 03, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

who measures leading in education and intelligence with Nigeria's rigged JAMB and WAEC exams
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2022
parkervero:

She is the VC na. Smaranda Olarinde

Ohhh... just getting to know this. That’s good to hear
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by samsegs(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2022
Worth the school fees though...
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by yunqdady: 12:35pm On May 03, 2022
TruthinAction:
How come it's not that popular? I am just hearing about the university. Well, they should keep it up.
You must have been living in the rock
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by yunqdady: 12:45pm On May 03, 2022
Islandlady:

Igbos are doing well actually. Yoruba have academic excellence but I expect more from the hype. The dividends of education is seen more with Igbo.
And I'm not Igbo please
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by edoairways: 3:09pm On May 03, 2022
Islandlady:
I don't have time for all these, Good day
RolexOfGeneva is right
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:17pm On May 03, 2022
Lekan239:
who measures leading in education and intelligence with Nigeria's rigged JAMB and WAEC exams
When things don't work in your favor you believe that they are rigged. We are talking about JAMB here and not WAEC.
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by TruthinAction: 5:23pm On May 03, 2022
yunqdady:

You must have been living in the rock

You don't mean it. How come Covenant University appears more popular?
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by DeHorus: 4:56am On May 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
and sadly enough, ur education is a waste, if its not a waste u should know that i didn't mention any tribe, abi did i specifically tag any tribe or region??

An illiterate fool.

If u re not a fool u should know that i am directing my msg to those who take pleasures in eating humans only, and not a region. Who knows, maybe u re also a descendant of a great vampire that is why u re raged.
Pained monkey
Re: ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education by TheVictorious(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2022
Ground-breakers!! ABUAD is soaring and they truly deserve this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Prostitution Will Increase Among Female Students– Sex Workers To FG / Ugoji Chinenyenwa Pamela: Best Graduating Student UNN's Pharmacy Department / 17-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide Over Failure To Pass Exam In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.