Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up (73214 Views)

Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Kingsean(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:
God!
These animals would rape you regardless.
Being a celebrity, a blind, an ugly or whatever does not exempt you from being raped as long as you're a female.

God will help us
I just found the video on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-yzExryyM
Let's not conceal evil.

May God almighty punish anyone that would ever quote me on this forum. It will not be well with that person and his entire generation.

Can't you air your view without quoting me? God punish you all.

madam, your curse cannot stand. quoting you doesn't warrant all this. I think you should just calm down and stop painting men negatively all the time. you're always quick to paint men bad which is really really horrible. we have several bad people in both genders. one more thing, stop believing everything what celebrities say during interviews. she might be lying. if there are people in this world that I scarcely believe their words, it's celebrities. they say and do anything to stay relevant. she should provide the name of that man who did all that to her. if she can do that, the facts would be dug out.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by bmasz(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2022
mmsen:

Exposing his identity potentially forewarns and protects others.
True, exposing the guilty deters other would be offenders from entertaining such ideas.

But, my bone of contention is this,...
What if the suppose culprit is innocent of the crime...

A good man's name would have been tarnished ....

I know you don't want that on your conscience.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by charlsecy(m): 8:30pm On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:
She isn't honest and she came on a reality TV show to say it?
I never knew reality TV was the ultimate test of veracity!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by saapphiere(f): 9:08pm On May 03, 2022
charlsecy:
I never knew reality TV was the ultimate test of veracity!
So now you know. You have to pay for the knowledge
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Frales6(f): 9:38pm On May 03, 2022
Some of these rape cases no be actually rape sef. Na just nacking wey no favour the girl. or maybe dem wan do trade by barter, then the guy man nack and he no gree pay. For example, you know when man don nack woman finish come dey use am do yeye bcoz the girl been dey form hard to get...the girl go call am rape na.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by noskcid(m): 12:37pm On May 04, 2022
cheesy

Dybala11:

To saaphire, honesty equates saying it live on TV. Even presenters/reporters speak blatant lies and peddle propaganda on live TV. This saaphire is too naive o. grin

Anyway I'll still emphasize on the same thing I've been saying, seek justice in court and not here. Posting stories of rape claims will not give justice to rape victims, seeking justice in court is the right thing to do. Every cock, bull and dog will now come here to claim been raped too. Even those that just willingly have séx with dog too will claim that the dogs rape them later. grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by silentshots: 11:45pm On May 17, 2022
TruthinAction:
Well, she caused it. While will you stay in the house of someone you call your boyfriend and deny him sex? First, you know what men want. If he had brought other ladies into the house to gratify his sexual appetite, you will also complain.

I think ladies don't understand men. If you don't want a man to take advantage of you, don't go to his house for a visit. Meet in public places. If you must go, go with a friend.

In any case, sex should not be the first thing in a relationship especially if you are a dedicated Christian. Get married first and you can have all the sex you want to have.

With all due respect sir/Ma, YOU'RE VERY MAD
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by obontami: 8:04am On May 18, 2022
saapphiere:
She isn't honest and she came on a reality TV show to say it? Do you even reason at all?

I'll advise you to change what's on your signature. Nairaland is not anonymous as you think. Mind you, I'm a Christian. I'm just giving a friendly advice.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by TruthinAction: 8:24am On May 18, 2022
silentshots:

With all due respect sir/Ma, YOU'RE VERY MAD

I am not. I have the right to my opinion. Just say what part of my opinion you don't agree with and why. You don't have to insult me.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by ShaqFu: 9:19am On May 18, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.