Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up (73210 Views)

Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Maynman: 5:36am On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:
Most of our rape culprits are always the ones we love and trust so much.

Hahaha, why did you edit your comment?
Don’t tell me rapists bullied you to it grin

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Badonasty(m): 5:45am On May 03, 2022
Make she mention name na…iceberg slim or who?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by 123papas(m): 6:04am On May 03, 2022
Guys, pls help. What was huge? The guy or his penis?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by dappydozzy(m): 6:11am On May 03, 2022
ghettokid1:
the possibility is not low.. hundreds of men are raped on a daily basis but nobody will report it and if reported, no justice will be served.
some ladies will even rape a guy and say otherwise, and everybody will believe them

You can't say that without your statistics, how can a woman rape if I may ask ? Can a woman rape you ? Where is the penetration, remember seduction is different from rape. Rape is all about penetration. I have never seen that woman that can do what you refer as your so called rape to me. She will join her ancestors that day. Seduction is normal for a woman and you cannot term that as rape or call sexual harassment rape they're not the same thing, bro.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by saapphiere(f): 6:16am On May 03, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Why are you pained??
Can she swear that she wasn't wet and she didn't enjoy it....
Abeg shift.
Is this enough reason to rape?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Stanleyq: 6:19am On May 03, 2022
When de going is no more good, they call it a rape

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Stanleyq: 6:20am On May 03, 2022
When de [b][/b]going is no more good, they call it a rape

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Acidosis(m): 6:25am On May 03, 2022
Stanleyq:

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by essentialone(m): 6:30am On May 03, 2022
Another Nairaland scammer exposed. Everyday you change dpic. Oga you are a male. Stop operating a female profile on NL.

Stanleyq:
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Stanleyq: 6:41am On May 03, 2022
[s]
essentialone:
Another Nairaland scammer exposed. Everyday you change dpic. Oga you are a male. Stop operating a female profile on NL.

[/s] Someone is confused o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Femi8586(m): 6:49am On May 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
If she is very sure that it happened, let her expose his identity. Even if she does not sue him, the public will use mockery to punish him.

Stop using sentiment to interpret things. The part you bolded is neither the first nor the only thing in my comment. You chose that part to possibly make a statement that will appeal to your emotion.

She's just scorned and looking for ways to tarnish her ex boyfriend.

Most of those rape accusers are all liars. They believe once they accuse a man, automatically the society will believe them whether right or wrong. The society will crucify the man without even hearing his own side of story. Some men too will join hands to nail their fellow man without evidence.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by chiboy1116: 6:49am On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:
I never said otherwise. But the possibility is very low. Like 1 to 1000000
how did u come up with this crazy number ?/
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Gentlevip: 6:54am On May 03, 2022
The simplest question is what are you looking for in a mans house that is not your legal husband.

What does your culture or religion tells you

You think say if you just because you are contesting or won the presidential election, you can mount aso rock presidential suit and behave like a president before swearing in? Na prison you go face be dat na.

I don't see rape in a woman who takes herself freely to the rapists and then wails later
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by UncleKoboko: 6:56am On May 03, 2022
God1000:
you are a very foolish little girl
The ugly fool is just frustrated.

A redpiller has dealt with severely.

Dem dey always think say dem smart and the world revolves around them because dem get holes under their legs... THE SAME USELESS HOLES THEY SERVE TO VARIOUS MEN THEY COULD FUÇK WITH.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Biafranodogwu55: 6:59am On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:
if we investigate wella wella u fit be that 1...mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by LINTUNE(m): 7:10am On May 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Rape has become the cheapest and sweetest anthem among women. Even a premium hoe has found a way to abuse the word.

-Okoro bufo
gbam, it's now advisable for men to record themselves during the act, u never can tell how it could save you..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Mikespecialone(m): 7:10am On May 03, 2022
Maynman:

You forgot to mention your male children if you will
ever have one.

Even her father na rapist

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by effort1: 7:17am On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:

Don't be so sure.

Many reports abound of female teachers raping their male students.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by effort1: 7:19am On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:
As justice ever been served for women?
This your statement is dumb. Are you for real?! Why persist on what makes you look stupid?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by LINTUNE(m): 7:21am On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:
One acted in self-defense the other lured someone, rape her then killed her
u are very stupid for this lie....u see eh,very soon u will be accused wrongly such that u would be lynched by mobs..mark my words,when it happens remember this quote, u can't lie on a dead man and go Scot free,the universe doesn't work that way....don't worry,when it happens your eyes will open..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Zubi10(m): 7:24am On May 03, 2022
Nairaland can be too gullible for everything...How can you guys believe in this cook stories from Juliet Ibrahim....Y is she loading it out now . when her sister came in her rescue y can't them report the incidence?? Believe this girl at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by sapphiremustdie: 7:26am On May 03, 2022
Madam rape....do your worst o!... Hypocrite!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by sirsugar(m): 7:27am On May 03, 2022
ghettokid1:
the possibility is not low.. hundreds of men are raped on a daily basis but nobody will report it and if reported, no justice will be served.
some ladies will even rape a guy and say otherwise, and everybody will believe them
take a look at that chrisland students,I believe that girl rape the boy to satisfy herself,all the boys there are pure novice and doesn't understand what she is doing,I believe she pik the boy with bigger preek

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by YourFavorite21(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2022
Dem dey rape Ashawo? undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by holyfather(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Rape has become the cheapest and sweetest anthem among women. Even a premium hoe has found a way to abuse the word.

-Okoro bufo

I wonder.
What was she doing in the man's house if she's not whoring around?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by holyfather(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Dem dey rape Ashawo? undecided

Abeg ask her...
She just wants to use the guy to score cheap feminist points
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by YourFavorite21(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2022
holyfather:

Abeg ask her...
She just wants to use the guy to score cheap feminist points
I tire o,
useless girl.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Fadafada231(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2022
ghettokid1:

Women raping men in this Nigeria? Huh like them hitting a man and the man will be crying while the lady is happy ridding him? Hahahaha not for this naija
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Max24: 7:45am On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:
God!
These animals would rape you regardless.
Being a celebrity, a blind, an ugly or whatever does not exempt you from being raped as long as you're a female.

God will help us
I just found the video on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-yzExryyM
Let's not conceal evil.
Don't you think by calling all male animals you have included your father, brother, uncle, grandfather, son, etc. By attempting to hurt others you are hurting yourself. And if you directed all that to your father and brother then that will make you a bastard to your father. So, always think before you type.

May God almighty punish anyone that would ever quote me on this forum. It will not be well with that person and his entire generation.

Can't you air your view without quoting me? God punish you all.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by mmsen: 7:46am On May 03, 2022
bmasz:

Exposing his identity would not amount to justice.

The most she can get is a tokenistic form of social justice that doesn't really do anything to the accused.

If we must punish offenders of this vile crime, let's do it in a way that still protects those that are wrongfully accused of crime.

If he really committed the offense she said he did, then she deserves better. She deserves a more concrete justice than what would be metted out on the bird app.

If he didn't, then a good man's name would have been tarnished for nothing.

Exposing his identity potentially forewarns and protects others.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Max24: 7:46am On May 03, 2022
saapphiere:
God!
These animals would rape you regardless.
Being a celebrity, a blind, an ugly or whatever does not exempt you from being raped as long as you're a female.

God will help us
I just found the video on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc-yzExryyM
Let's not conceal evil.

May God almighty punish anyone that would ever quote me on this forum. It will not be well with that person and his entire generation.

Can't you air your view without quoting me? God punish you all.

Don't you think by calling all male animals you have included your father, brother, uncle, grandfather, son, etc.? By attempting to hurt others you are hurting yourself. And if you directed all that to your father and brother then that will make you a bastard to your father. So, always think before you type.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.