Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up (73212 Views)

Over 100 Police Guard Me Daily - Shallipopi As He Clashes With Police Officer / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by saapphiere(f): 3:49pm On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
How many have been assassinated for exposing rapists? And if justice cannot be obtained, what is the essence of making the claim in the first place?
She didn't say it for justice. We don't get justice at a TV show. She said it to show the world how terrible this gender is.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Maynman: 3:49pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Thank God for scientists. We can now know the gender of our children before they are born in case we want to do the needful.

So shall it be.

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by saapphiere(f): 3:50pm On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
If she is very sure that it happened, let her expose his identity. Even if she does not sue him, the public will use mockery to punish him.

Stop using sentiment to interpret things. The part you bolded is neither the first nor the only thing in my comment. You chose that part to possibly make a statement that will appeal to your emotion.
How many have you used mockery to punish before? Instead your gender would have a reason to justify the rapist
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by saapphiere(f): 3:52pm On May 02, 2022
Maynman:

So shall it be.
Please just go and sir down don't annoy me please
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by immortalcrown(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
She didn't say it for justice. We don't get justice at a TV show. She said it to show the world how terrible this gender is.
She should complete the task by exposing his identity. No gender is better. Some women sex dogs and some women kill innocent babies in the name of abortion. But I will never be stupid to condemn the entire female gender because of the atrocities some women commit. I know some women are not terrible. If you are a woman and you are really sincere in condemning the entire male gender, pray never to marry and pray never to be impregnated by a man. If you are already married, pray for your father and your husband to die and also pray never to have a son. I never intended to turn this argument into a gender war. But since you want to make it a gender war, I am ready for you. My comment does not in any way discriminate against any gender. You purposely and falsely made trouble out of it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by immortalcrown(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
How many have you used mockery to punish before? Instead your gender would have a reason to justify the rapist
How many were proven guilty and were not mocked. Give an example.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by God1000(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
I wonder why the mods have not banned nl boys for calling Nigerian women prostitutes
I see you are operating a newly registered account, maybe you've been published.

It's called comeuppance

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by saapphiere(f): 3:58pm On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
How many were proven guilty and were not mocked. Give an example.
Akwa Ibom job seeker case how far?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by JOemmy(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2022
Are you people not ones that loves choosing tall macho men?

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by saapphiere(f): 3:59pm On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
She should complete the task by exposing his identity. No gender is better. Some women sex dogs and some women kill innocent babies in the name of abortion. But I will never be stupid to condemn the entire female gender because of the atrocities some women commit. I know some women are not terrible. If you are a woman and you really sincere in condemning the entire male gender, pray never to marry and pray never to be impregnated by a man. If you are already married, pray for your father and your husband to die and also pray never to have a son. I never intended to turn this argument into a gender war. But since you want to make it a gender war, I am ready for you. My comment does not in any way discriminate against any gender. You purposely and falsely made trouble out of it.
Men sex monitoring lizards don't forget
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by immortalcrown(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Akwa Ibom job seeker case how far?
He is still being tried in court and people publicly condemned his act. I have not seen anybody praising him for the act. Even if someone around you praises him, the majority does not praise him, and that person around you is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by immortalcrown(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Men sex monitoring lizards don't forget
Explain.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Bridget95(f): 4:01pm On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
Justice for you. Expose his identity if you are being honest.
i bet you its not iceberg slim
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by HolyStriker(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2022
Juliet, this your rape gist is on you
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Tinubuadvocate: 4:08pm On May 02, 2022
But ladies you can report it now, go and report. If your husband is forcing you to do when you’re not in the mood it is rape and I tell these men that you cannot force a woman.”

Someone should tell this cunt that one night stand is different from marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by SarkinYarki: 4:15pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
God!
These animals would rape you regardless.
Being a celebrity, a blind, an ugly or whatever does not exempt you from being raped as long as you're a female.

God will help us

How come I have never raped any woman in my life neither do I have any friend who has

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Maynman: 4:16pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Please just go and sir down don't annoy me please

How can I annoy you? Please I only said you’ll never give birth to a rapist.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by lascos912(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
She isn't honest and she came on a reality TV show to say it? Do you even reason at all?
them never tell you say you be mumu

16 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by bmasz(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
I just said she should expose his identity if she is honest, so she can get justice.

Exposing his identity would not amount to justice.

The most she can get is a tokenistic form of social justice that doesn't really do anything to the accused.

If we must punish offenders of this vile crime, let's do it in a way that still protects those that are wrongfully accused of crime.

If he really committed the offense she said he did, then she deserves better. She deserves a more concrete justice than what would be metted out on the bird app.

If he didn't, then a good man's name would have been tarnished for nothing.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by saapphiere(f): 5:09pm On May 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:

How come I have never raped any woman in my life neither do I have any friend who has
Do you expect your friends to tell you that they've raped? Who does that?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by saapphiere(f): 5:12pm On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
He is still being tried in court and people publicly condemned his act. I have not seen anybody praising him for the act. Even if someone around you praises him, the majority does not praise him, and that person around you is crazy.
Being tried? SMH
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by TheWolfen(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2022
Maynman:

You forgot to mention your male children if you will
ever have one.
She doest deserve them. She might hate them too. She should rather stick to her cucumbers.

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by indodon(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Thank God for scientists. We can now know the gender of our children before they are born in case we want to do the needful.
some of y'all are loins on here .. and Cubs in real life
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by juman(m): 6:16pm On May 02, 2022
The boyfriend is "normal" african man.

Until rape is big case, it continues.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
She isn't honest and she came on a reality TV show to say it? Do you even reason at all?

Yenyenyen....who told you that someone cannot lie publicly?...because shes a lady your natural instinct will rush to defend her...what if shes actually not saying the truth?....if a man should publicly come out now and say hes a victim of domestic violence like johnny depp the first thing that will come out of you ladies mouth is " fake news "...you're already jumping into conclusions without verifying.

10 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by immortalcrown(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2022
bmasz:

Exposing his identity would not amount to justice.

The most she can get is a tokenistic form of social justice that doesn't really do anything to the accused.

If we must punish offenders of this vile crime, let's do it in a way that still protects those that are wrongfully accused of crime.

If he really committed the offense she said he did, then she deserves better. She deserves a more concrete justice than what would be metted out on the bird app.

If he didn't, then a good man's name would have been tarnished for nothing.
I never claimed exposing his identity would automatically amount to justice.

Exposing his identity can help her get justice. Neither the public nor the law can address the issue without the identity of the accused man. If she exposes him and he fails to prove himself innocent, the public will know who he is. And if the law fails to punish him, the public will add it to already-existing proof that the judicial system is corrupt. If she exposes him and he proves himself innocent, it will be known that she lied. It does not make any sense for women to claim victims of rape and hide the identities of the rapists.

Rape is a serious case. Rapists should not be left unpunished and people should not raise a false alarm about rape. This is why every rape victim should expose the rapist and nobody should falsely play the victim of rape.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by immortalcrown(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2022
saapphiere:
Being tried? SMH
Do you expect the court to kill him without trying him? Isn't Chidimma Ojukwu still on trial? Why do you sound as if the law discriminates against women or supports rape?

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by Fashionista01(f): 7:32pm On May 02, 2022
Juliet, if you really want to come clean on this issue, report him to any police station close to you with evidence of what he did to you. Instead of coming online to give us half baked story.

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by AdeniyiA(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Rape has become the cheapest and sweetest anthem among women. Even a premium hoe has found a way to abuse the word.

-Okoro bufo
I met a lady some few years back, according to her, she followed her boyfriend to his village(west to East) and in the village the guy locked her up for 2 weeks raping her. Such cock and bull story, I was like, do you expect nothing to happen?
If you break up with girls nowadays and they still like you, they'd accuse you of rape

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by luminouz(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2022
The concluding paragraph is somehow

She wants women to report their husbands for rape? Or domestic abuse? I'm not sure there is a law that supports rape in marriages in Nigeria.

And she is single! Why don't you advise generally, why specifically focusing on married women?

Besides, reporting him to the police with evidence is enough for me. Not SM rants, without proof or we have another innocent man vilified for nothing on SM. If you know the psychology of some women, it will surprise that some enjoyed being forced or rough handled. Several women even told me of their fetish, for being slammed down, their pants ripped off, choked and violently fuqed. Things I have seen ehn, make I just keep quiet.
Real victims deserve justice, not those who weaponise falsely and use it to get back at their exes after being dumped or divorced.

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: My Ex-Boyfriend Raped Me Daily, Locked Me Up by saapphiere(f): 7:47pm On May 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
Do you expect the court to kill him without trying him? Isn't Chidimma Ojukwu still on trial? Why do you sound as if the law discriminates against women or support rape?
Someone who turned back and said he is not guilty and the govt is using our tax money to feed the rapist. Abeg just leave me alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.